teen wolf Raven& Sienna Mccall

Status
Not open for further replies.
She says oh OK and says umm Chinese then she dials a number and says mom we will take Chinese can u call in the trial again. They will deliver should be here in 20 ebony. She smiled

Ebony gave a nod. "Okay sounds great. Guess till they get here we can just talk or play a game or something." She suggested she really wasn't use to sleepover's but when she had one a while back that's kind of what her friends did. Or the small group of friends she had before the incident with her grandmother.

She says well u have your lacrosse stick I have a game we can play?

Ebony nodded. "Yeah I do." She replied and pulled it from where her's was at with the bag. "What's your idea?" She then asked once it was out and could be seen.

She said OK here u take the ball first and meet me on the main level the full moon was high in the sky she says ebony I will meet u down there with my stick OK?

Ebony took the ball and nodded. "Okay I'll see you in a sec then." Ebony replied and went taking the ball and her stick with her for them to play when Sienna came down.

She growled under her breath and says ebony run I don't know what is happening to mW.

Ebony had already turned and was half way through the door to Sienna's room hearing the growl made her grip the stick a bit more. "Um you think you'll be okay?" Ebony asked turning slightly to try and glance at her but moved a bit quicker heading down now not sure about risking it. She wasn't sure where that growl exactly came from but wasn't willing to find out if there was a pet dog hiding in the room. It didn't really sound like they were in the mood to meet her. Or well that's what Ebony thought it sounded like.

Sienna's phone began to ring on the kitchen table it was Sarah calling to see if everything was going OK?

Hearing the phone now almost out the front door Ebony paused. She wondered who it was but opened the door to be outside as she told Sienna.

Sienna screamed in pain holding her head the scream turned into a howl.

Ebony closed the unlocked door behind her and sat down near the wall while she waited. She gripped her legs thinking about the sudden scream and then a howl. Did her possible new friend have a dog? Did the dog attack her? Should she get up and go check? These were the thoughts running through Ebony's head till she took a deep breath stood up holding her lacrosse stick firmly. She opened back the door and stood at the front of it. "You alright? You weren't attacked by your dog were you?" She asked with a shout.

Sarah pulled in sienna's driveway and ran to the Door and throws it open saying ebony thank gosh your OK? Where is sienna I'm gonna kill her for not answering her phone.

Ebony was a bit shocked when Sarah came in behind her. "Um she as in her room we were about to play outside till I heard her scream and I think a dog attack her in her room." Ebony replied still on edge. "And she hasn't answered me either I asked if she was alright or if a dog really was with her." She added.

Sarah says she doesn't have a dog follow me and toss me her lacrosse stick its outside the door.

Sienna whimpered her wolf form was that of a burnt red color fur she backed into her bathroom trying to hide from then.

Ebony nodded garbed the second stick and threw it. "Alright... Well I'm glad your here then." She commented. Then began to follow. Ebony swore she could hear the whimpers of a dog but didn't say anything about them being she often heard the oddest things or well she thought she did anyways. "Um maybe she saw a dog get hurt outside?" Ebony offered.

sarah says she may work at the animal clinic and if she saw an injured she would bring it straight there to better treat.

Sienna walked out the bathroom door wolf ears and tail showing her eyes glowing gold and her teeth had fangs like a vampire.

Ebony sighed. "That makes since then she's had already been at the door probable when you got here and forgot her phone. Might would had been why she didn't answer." Ebony stated not sure she liked this it didn't seem to make since to her then. Or well if the animal was outside.

Sienna appeared at the top of the stairs Sarah says sienna??? Ebony am I seeing this right?

Sienna walked out showing her ears and tail.

Ebony blinked. "I think if your seeing what I am." She repeated. "I don't remember drinking anything since getting here." She stated.

Status
Not open for further replies.