teen wolf Raven& Sienna Mccall

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Scott released her whimpering and returned to human blacked out.

Sienna had hunted down a human in the woods stalking them.

Ebony gave a sigh of relief and looked at her leg. "Gezz that doesn't look good." She stated then seemed to pass out after Scott. She never did see where Sienna was.

Sienna turned human seeing ebony bleeding made her return to normal she placed a hand on her arm cautiously slowly healing her.

Ebony was out cold from the shock from once she actually realized how bad the bite felt. "Huu..." Was all she said.

She says ebony no I'm so sorry I couldn't control it against the moons pull she turned wolf and curled her wolf body against ebony to keep her warm and safe.

Ebony mumbled a bit more. "Huu... I-it's okay..." She stated seeming to had heard Sienna clearly. She then felt a bit warmer when Sienna curled close to her. She then soon seemed in places have a bit more hair color showing as if it was getting darker and her size seemed to shrink just a little. On her head small wolf like ears stuck out but seemed to lay slightly flat.

she purred as she held ebony she says in her mind shhhh its going to be ok i promise i am so sorry scott bit you i couldnt control the moons pull.

"Nnnnn" She mumbled for another moment her form seemed to shift more from a person to that of a curled animal. A tail seemed to had appeared at her side and fur covered her arms till it seemed her hands and legs were that of black paws. Finally Ebony's head stirred. "It's um alright...." She replied not yet had opening her eyes. A furry snout spoke her words. "I mean no worse than a dog's bite I've dealt with something just as bad as a kid..." She said she hadn't realized anything about her change in form or size.

She was fully asleep now Scott was also asleep inside nothing around could be heard.

Ebony noticing that it seemed Sienna was asleep she simply closed her eyes feeling tired herself.

Scott came out as morning rose to see oth sienna and ebony asleep in their wolf forms he yells hey this is not a place for wolves whom dont belong!!!

Ebony lifted her head. A low growl seemed to be there. "Well it's not wise to wake people up so early if you don't know them!" She stated then paused. "Wait what did he just say...." She added and finally moved to stand and maybe see herself. A loud thud from her right front paw hitting the ground could be heard. "Great...." Ebony muttered and turned to see Sienna asleep in wolf form as well.

she slowly woke up saying ebony??? she yawned in her wolf form he says wait that is sienna's fur pattern but who is the other wolf sienna??? she says brother its ebony u turned her when the full moon rose last night you bit her.

Ebony was quiet and waited till it seemed Sienna was awake. Ebony waited till the two seemed done chatting then sighed. "Yeah it's me Scott, Ebony...." She slowly tried to stand. "And seems I wasn't careful enough I suppose... Even with the warning sorry about that..."

Status
Not open for further replies.