teen wolf Raven& Sienna Mccall

Status
Not open for further replies.
she says i create trouble she laughed happily and smiled.

She says ebony would you like to hang out at my house tonight and have a sleepover? She smiles happily and says your so kind ebony.

Ebony thought a moment thinking about her adoption parents. Then she shrugged. "I don't see why not I'll just have to give Tim or Lidia an idea where I'm at." She said with a smile soon she liked the idea not having to go back to their house for a night.

She says here j can take you back to their house to get your stuff for the night okay? She slowly got up wincimg and got off the operating table and says boss thanks for all the help I feel much better I will see you after school tomorrow cool? Sarah got up and went out to her broken beaten up green jeep and started it up and yelled I will meet u at your house girl!

Ebony blinked and nodded. "Alright" She said then noticed the girl wince. "That's fine by me but are you sure your okay?" She asked before they continued out concerned about the girl's physical health at the moment being she did just get patched up. As they headed out hearing Sarah who she was practicing with to ready for tryout she nodded at meeting up later. "Sounds great." She said then looked to her black car. Soon walking over toward it and looking at Sienna. "Hope you'll ignore the mess when we get to my place we don't often expect visitors." Ebony said before opening the door and unlocking the other door.

she laughed and said no worries umm can we grab my dirt bike from the school and i can follow you to your house then we can take my bike to my house if thats ok and umm sure no worries im fine. she laughed smiling. she says im a clutz i get hurt alot normally doc fixes me up.

Ebony nodded. "Yeah that's fine we can head by the school first." She answered then thought on what she said. "Okay well you just seemed a bit swore still is all. I didn't think you needed to accidentally reopen anything." Ebony explained. "But hu I'm pretty much a clutz to at times I have a lot of scars because of it." She said and moved her right arm slightly a small looking cut of a scar was just near her elbow. "It's often by falling..." She explained and soon got in and cranked the car so the could work on heading to school and then her place.

she smiled and got in the passenger seat calmly and said im gonna rest till we get to the school if you dont mind im still a little sore.

Ebony nodded. "That's fine." She replied and then drove out from the animal hospital toward the school. She was quiet letting Sienna sleep. Then when they arrived she looked to see if the girl was awake.

she was sound asleep in the passenger sleep when they pulled out of the animal hospital drive. she woke when they got there and yawned saying ok thank you umm will you lead the way to your house? she asked as she climbed out of the passenger seat.

Ebony nodded. "Yeah." She replied. "I don't think we'd both arrive if I didn't." She replied and gave a smile. "I'll wait till you seem ready then go to lead." She said and even rolled down a window to hear when Sienna was.

sienna got on the bike and started it up revving the engine so she could telll ebony she was ready to go.

Ebony nodded then began to pull out and slowly led the way. They didn't take to many turns but the town went from appearing rather well to looking like the alley streets and soon Ebony parked. "Well here we are." She said getting out.

she parked behind her car being careful not to really pull into the drive too much.

"So um hope this doesn't look alright to you...." She said and rubbed her neck then got out her key for the door. "But I guess you can see why we don't except visitors often..." Ebony stated as she opened the door. It seemed slightly cluttered of items on the inside with just a few plates here and there probable from that day, and some mail scattered on the coffee table could be seen at the living room as soon as you enter.

she says i can wait outside if you dont want me to come in just leave a note for your parentss and grab whatever you like i have plenty of room at my house you can stay as long as you like.

Ebony smiled and nodded. "Alright I don't mind if you want to come in but the note's a good idea." She replied and then walked into the house heading straight for her room to get a bag of things. Soon Ebony returned with a bag and a written note. "Alright ready when you are." She said and gave a small smile.

she smiled and takes the bag and puts it on her shoulder and says lets go here is a piece of tape you can use to put the note on your door also put this on she handed her a helmet.

Ebony nodded and took the tape then took the helmet. "Um Alright." She replied and put the note on the door then began to get the helmet on which took a moment but it was soon on well.

Status
Not open for further replies.