teen wolf Raven& Sienna Mccall

Status
Not open for further replies.
No where that's an animal bite we take her to the animal hospital do you have a car sienna says who are you I'm sienna McCall I'm a senior at beacon hills high school help me please the wolf came out of nowhere Sarah says come on can we please use yourcar to transport hher?

"Oh..." Ebony replied a bit shocked then nodded when asked about her car. "Um yeah it's just over there the black one." She replied. "I'm Ebony Strong." She added to try and fix the introduction. She went to help Sienna get to her car and once everyone was piled in cranked it check behind and backed out. Quickly picking up speed to get them to the animal hospital.

She groans in pain and says nice to meet you ebony....... she was passing out her shirt soaked in blood

Ebony glanced at her passenger seeing she was about to pass out and was just glad they were almost there. "Wish it was in better circumstances." Ebony whispered and sighed. Soon she pulled into the animal hospital. She got out as fast as she could and went to get Sienna out. After getting her unbuckled she did the best she could to carefully lift her out of the seat and head in to get help. She glanced to Sarah to help get them both inside.

Sarah opened the doors and tony rushed over saying sienna what happened bring herto the table we can look at the wound there. SSarah get the alcohol mam may I know your name

Hearing the man speak she walked and placed Sienna on the table as instructed. "I'm Ebony sir." She replied looking to him for a moment then back to Sienna not sure what she needed to do now to help.

Nice to meet you ebony I see you have met my clumsy employee sienna he chuckles and says can you grab the scissors from mydesk ebony?

Ebony glanced at him then back to Sienna once more. "Guess so..." She replied and rubbed her neck then went to the desk and grabbed the scissors. She quickly came back to the man and hand him the scissors.

he says thank you now out of respect could you turn away i have to cut her shirt to access the wound can you grab a blanket from the front room please thank you.

Ebony gave a nod and left then once more came back with what she was requested to get handing him the blanket. After he took it she looked to the door. "Um I'll wait out side if you don't need me for anything else..." She said still looking at the door so the man could work to help the girl she just met.

the doctor gasped in shock saying dang its already healed that is unordinary oh well mrs. ebony you are free to come back in now.

Ebony walked back in a bit confused why it seemed not to take the doctor hardly any time at all to take care of Sienna.

sienna's eyes opened and she grimaced still in alittle pain she says boss im sorry for causing more trouble sarah was asleep in the waiting room chairs.

Ebony was quiet as she entered and looked to see how the girl was.

she says ebony right? she cringed and said thank you i appreciate the help dont worry coach will let us do tryouts later. i am in debt to you miss ebony you helped save my life. come here.

Ebony nodded. "Yeah." She replied. "And you said your Sienna before we got you in my car." She replied. She walked over when asked. "Um don't worry about it I rather of helped than worry about tryouts." She commented not finding it to big of a deal.

sienna put out a hand and said can we be friends ebony? you seem very kind and i look for kind people like you to hang out with. she smiled happily.

Ebony smiled and held out her hand as well. "If you still feel that way later sure. I have a tendinitis to find trouble." Ebony replied not sure when she'd end up doing something wrong.

she says me and sarah have gotten into alot of trouble my dad runs with the sheriff department and my mother at the hospital so therefore they are never home and we always find trouble.

Ebony smiled. "Sounds like will get along just fine then." Ebony replied. "I live with a foster family but they haven't seemed to care what ends up happening to me so trouble just seems to find me." She commented and shrugged.

Status
Not open for further replies.