Tarzan (ForeverRedxBlooming Bismuth)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Clayton eyes aiden hearing he was raised by gorillas. "Gorillas you say? Then why don't you ask him about them!"

"Clayton...I-I don't think he would understand us..." Mumbled the old man, looking at Tarzan with wide eyes.

"We can teach him to understand! And when he does, we get to see the gorillas!"

Taking the man's hand in his, he glanced back at Tarzan hesitantly. "Tarzan? Would you like to learn h-o-w t-o s-p-e-a-k E-n-g-l-i-s-h?" He asked, elongating the words and using his arms to try and let the other know what he meant.

"James he's like a a baby. None of those words mean anything. Give him here. I'll take him to camp, and I'll teach him the right way. I'll teach him just like how you would teach a child." He smirked, grabbing Tarzan.

"N-No!" Snapped James, swatting the other's hand away. "No, Tarzan trusts ME, not you. If anyone should try and help him, it should be ME, understood? That... That stupid GUN you carry around scares him, and we all know how trigger happy you get when you're angry. Honestly, just... just piss off with that, will you?"

Clayton eyes widen at that, before he hissed, stepping closer to him. "You better watch your mouth laddy, or you'll piss me off, then we'll see just how trigger happy I am."
Tarzan growled, not liking his tone as he stood in front of James, glaring at him.

Not expecting Clayton to react so... viciously, he was taken back a bit. So much so, that he stumbled and fell when he stepped back. It was then, when he felt a scrape from a sharp plant on his upper thigh, that he remembered that he wasn't really wearing much. His cheeks immediately turned red, prompting him to cover his face in embarrassment.

"Jamie boy, why are your pants at the bottom of this tree? Didn't I buy you these last Christmas?" His father mumbled to himself. He had been I depicting the tree when he found the pants.

"I-It's a long story." He managed to stammer, practically on the verge of passing out from sheer embarrassment. "J-Just... Hand me them? I'll put them on right away, and we can head to the camp. I think that sounds best."

His father handed him the pants. Tarzan tried to help Jamie up, whimpering when seeing the blood come from his thigh. It wasn't much but it was still blood.

Reactions: saturnia pavonia
Noticing Tarzan's concern, he waved it off with a small smile. "Don't worry, Tarzan. We've got some antiseptic and bandages at the camp, I'll be fine." Once up, he shimmied on his pants with a happy sigh of relief to have his underwear finally covered once again.

Clayton dragged them both to camp, ready to get Tarzan started on his lesson. A few months past, and everyday was Tarzan going to the camp leading how to speak, and write. Tarzan grew very close to James over the months, but they only had a few more months to stay at the island. Clayton wanted them to hurry with the process.

In that time, though, James had learned about Tarzan aswell. He knew a few things to say in gorilla, and he had met Tarzan's mother... Though he focused on spending time with Tarzan alone. Was it getting off track from his studies? Yes... But there was just something about the big man that caused him to get nearer.

Waking up one morning, the tired James stretched from his cot with a quiet yawn.

Tarzan of course, was next to him, sleeping soundly. Holding James in his tight embrass, the ape man slobbered into the pillow he was given, snoring loudly.

Reactions: saturnia pavonia
Notiving the other's arms wrapped tightly around him, he smiled softly and slowly laid back down. Letting his hand trace the other's strong jaw, he whispered "Tarzan?"

The savage like man stirred, his deep blue eyes opening with a flutter. Feeling the others heat, he gave him a squeeze, smiling softly. Looking up, he sat up to stroke his cheek, seeing how pale he was compared to himself.

"Good morning," He greeted, his own brown eyes pressed sgainst Tarzan's chest, his cheeks s vibrant red.

"Good mornin'." He whispered back, leaning in to hold him again. He purred happily, nuzzling the top of his head. "Wanna go? For walk?" Walk to Tarzan ment swing through the vines.

"I would love to," James admitted, easily fitting the other's embrace as he gently trailed a finger across the far noee muscled man's shoulder. He would be lying if he said he hadn't fallen head over heels for Tarzan in the past months, though he highly doubt the man felt the same way.

Grabbing hold of his hand, he stood, walking out the tent with the smaller man, smiling back at him. "Come, today you learn to walk."

Yelping from the sudden tug, he obediently trailed behind. "Be... careful, Tarxan. I don't have strong arms like you. I have awful upperbody strength... and loverbody strength..."

Status
Not open for further replies.