Tarzan (ForeverRedxBlooming Bismuth)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Eat better then." He mumbled, tugging him onto his back, climbing up a tree. "You learn to walk like Tarzan today."

He replied with a snorty laugh, used to the routine of clinging to the other by now... Though he still, and probably never, get quite used to only wearing his boxers and a tank top.

Soon the two were standing on a thick stredy branch, high up in the tree. He handed the other his own vine as he grabbed his. "Okay, so hold onto the vine. Like this." He mumbled, showing him.

Copying the motions, he let out a nervous laugh at the distance from the tree to the ground. Paling considerably, he tried his hardest not to vomit in fear.

"Alright, and now, swing." He grinned giving the other a push before he swung himself. He grabbed the other's vine, just to make sure to keep him safe.

Letting out a rather high pitched scream, he clung to the vine desperately... Though began to slide down no matter how hard he clung. It was a miracle that he hadn't completely slid off, but he didn't...

He watched him, shaking his head before sliding down himself, and grabbing the weak man, chuckling a bit. "You must hold tighter."

"I am!" He squeaked, gasoing for breath once landing. "T-Tarzan, I can't do this. I'm awful!"

Chuckling again from how weak he was, he tug him to hold onto his shoulders. "You have to learn if you stay with me forever, James."

"Tarzan, I don't know if I can stay forever." He admitted, doing as instructed before nesting his nose into the other's back. "We're leaving to return to England in two months if we can't study the gorillas, and Clayton is getting trigger happy."

"Leaving? No, no....Stay here with Tarzan." He frowned, begging the other.

"Why cant you come with us?" He suggested, offering a smile as he felt the other hold his hips. "I could show you England, and my family..."

"....Go to England, then come home the next day?"

"No, Tarzan. Stay for a year, maybe longer, than come back. It would be nice!" He reassured, "You could come, see England, try to adjust... you could meet more of your kind, Tarzan."

"Year?....No, no family here. You stay here, your father can go..." He mumbled, smiling as he held him close,

"I...I'm afraid to..." He admitted slowly, avoiding eye contact with the other as he shyly fiddled with his hands. "I don't know how to survive out here, Tarzan."

"I keep you safe. Promise." He whispered leaning close to kiss his cheek.

Shuddering from the close proximity, he was ready to pass out in glee from the kiss. "A-Ah, Tarzan..." He whispered,

Tarzan smiled sweetly at the younger man, atrpkong his hair back from his face. "Stay here with Tarzan."

"I'll... have to think about it." He whispered, looking away with a giggle. "But... why cant you come with me?"

Status
Not open for further replies.