Tarzan (ForeverRedxBlooming Bismuth)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Because my life here....." He answered, sitting down on the branch, holding on tight.

Adjusting to his position on the other's lap, he clung to him tight to avoid falling onto his face on the ground. "Yes, well... My home is back in England. I want you to be apart of my family, Tarzan. I-I mean... I m-may or may not see you more than just family, but."

Holding his waist, he grimaced, glancing away. "But.....Kerchak...and the horde. They will be upset, if I leave...." He mumbled, obviously needing more time to think about it.

"How about we relax for now, okay?" He whispered, offering his hand with a smile as he took in the ither's build fully. "Hn... Tarzan, I love you..."

Holding the other tight, he strok the other silky hair down, smiling at his words. "I love you too....So you should stay with Tarzan...."

"I'll think about it," He declared finally, letting out a tire sigh as he nestled in the ither man's arms

He held him tight against his strong, and nearly bare body. Pressing his chapped lips to his forehead, he smiled, and nuzzled close. "James is my family right?"

"You're definitely a member of my family," He cooed, offering to take the other's head and pushed him into a kiss

Blinking from the kiss, Tarzan felt a strange...feeling. He was never taught what love was, and he never really knew what missing or anything was. So the kiss... Made him have strange feelings. But they felt strangely good.

After a long kiss, the boy pulled away with a soft giggle. "S...Sorry."

"....What was that?" Tarzan asked, more than confused. "I never had one off those before..."

Reactions: saturnia pavonia
"That... That was called a kiss, Tarzan. People who kiss love each other, and I know y-you love me, right?"

"Right....I love you." He whispered, smiling from the words that formed from his still tingling lips. "I love you, very much.'"

"Love is a very strong word, Tarzan. Only if someone is special, do you love them.. "

"Well you are special. You're my family, and you gave me that special kiss...."

"Don't give anyone else that kiss, okay Tarzan? Just you and I, okay? And... don't tell my father."

"Then...its a secret?" He asked, having learned the word not long ago

"Yes, for now. Just you and I, our secret." He murmured, his fingers wrapping around the other's neck tight.

"Okay." He whispered, smiling softly.

Reactions: saturnia pavonia
"Good. As long as we keep this secret, I would love to give you more kisses like those." He admitted, shimmying his position onto the other's lap.

Status
Not open for further replies.