Tarzan (ForeverRedxBlooming Bismuth)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blinking, he read the other's momvents. He didn't know how to answer, if he was honest. He didn't know any words other than James name. He wished he could learn in some way. Squating with his legs open, he just smiled, trying to tell him that it was fine to eat.

"That's no way to sit!" He scolded, his cheeks flushing by the fact that all that covers him was a simple loincloth, only realizing it now. Clearing his throat and wiping his face to rid of the blush, he covered his eyes and tried to lightly press the other's legs together. "Sit like THIS, Tarzan! Goodness..."

Arching a furry eyebrow, he felt uncomfortable sitting that way. He opened his legs again, and made him open his legs wide to, trying to show him how nice it felt. Also, why did he wear all those....things? He should be more free. Grimacing, he leaned over, taking the others pamnts off so he could be in his underwear. Dropping the pants out of the tree. And it was a long way down.

He squeaked, covering himself desperately while still balancing himself on the trunk. "T-TARZAN!" He snapped, "What was THAT f-for? Oh my gosh..."

Grabbing his forearm, he pulled him onto his back, before he began to grab a vine and swung. Swinging through the trees, he decided he would bring him to a spot he personally like to be. The nest he made with his family of gorillas.

Stammering all the while, James' screams and shouts of fear soon changed to that of excitement. Clinging tight to the other man, he laughed at just how wonderful the feeling of swing through the trees, in such a beautiful and new place, felt. "Tarzan, t-this is AMAZING!"

Sitting the human in the nest that was made from huge leaves, branches, and vines. He smiled, and sat next to him. Petting his hair, Tarzan decided to keep him. He could make this hairless wonder his own!

Woozy from the fast swinging, he flopped into the nest with a quiet chuckle before rubbing his eyes. "O-Oh my... Oh, is this your nest? My father has told me about these, he said this is what gorillas live in!" He gushed, completely ignoring the fact that the other had practically tugged him close, and was now grooming him. "Do you have a family, Tarzan? Fa-mi-ly?" He asked, arms wide for emphasis.

"Fam....Family?" He whispered, before nodding with a vein. He did, though he wouldn't admit to how....mean they could get with their insults about him being hairless. "James family?" He asked leaning in close with a grin.

"I... Sure, Tarzan. James' family." He whispered, gently rummaging through his shirt's pocket to grab a ponytail, promptly tying the other's hair back with it. "There, now your hair won't get so grimy so easily. Honestly, with all that hair, I'm surprised you're not sweating like a pig!"

Grinning, he laid down, layuing his head on his lap, stroking the other's bare thigh. "James.....Stay with Tarzan.....Family." He whispered closing his eyes to nap.

Watching the other, he sighed when he felt the other's weight practically force him into the nest. Deciding to get comfortable, for at least a moment or two, he took in the scenery formally. He was about to reply to Tarzan's words, ready to explain why that wasn't a possibility, but he froze when he noticed the snoring and the rather unattractive drool slipping from the other's lips.

He held the other tight in his strong arms, unwilling to let him go. It wasn't like James could get away anyway. One, Tarzan was strong from years of swinging, fighting with gorillas, even a leopard, and trying to be the toughest ape out there. James wouldn't be able to get out of his grip, and if he was? They were in a nest, high up in the trees that were seven stories high, how the hell would he get down.

Sighing once he realized just that, that leaving would be near impossible for him at the moment. With his eyes fluttering closed, the smaller human couldn't help but sleep after waking up so early. The nap didn't last long, though, when he heard the shouts and calls of his father and Clayton not far off. Rolling awake, he gently nudged Tarzan with a soft frown.

Tarzan jumped awake, not used to being shook out of his sleep. Hearing James names being called he looked down, squinting his eyes at the other humans. Hissing he held James back, not letting him go.

"Tarzan, you need to let go." He laughed, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. "Honestly, it's fine, it's my father. Family." He insisted, pointing down to the elderly, rather exasperated man below

"Family?" Tarzan frowned, looking at them. Sighing, he grabbed James forearm to put him on his back before slowly climbing down the tall tree. "....." Tarzan was quiet the whole way down, not liking the thought of the men in James family.

Once safely on the ground, he squeaked and hurried to his father's side, a wide grin on his face. "Father! Oh my god, I can't tell you what a morning I've had! This... This is Tarzan."

Clayton instantly held a gun to the savage, his eyes wide in surprise. The old man held his hand, crouching in fear of the buff strong man. "Tarzan? What is he doing here? Barely dress?"
"And why is this man acting like a beast?" He asked watching Tarzan.

"He... He was raised by the gorillas, I think. They're his family." He replied, stepping in front of the "savage" man when Clayton cocked his gun. "And he's my friend. A-An unconventional friend, but a friend. We... Have this strange connection! Now put that gun away!"

Status
Not open for further replies.