Tarzan (ForeverRedxBlooming Bismuth)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Huh, if a little monkey frightened you that bad, maybe you aren't cut out to see the actual gorillas." He teased. Clayton let out a hearty laugh as he went back to his own tent, shinning his gun.

Huffing at the other's response, he bitterly murmured under his breath as he trudged down the path the largest man had cleared for them from the water hole. Once at the banks, he flopped down in the sand before neatly placing his sleeping clothes. Shimmying out of the clothes, he tested the practically pure water before sinking into it with a happy sigh.

The morning, around five did Tarzan leave his pack to find the other hairless wonder like himself. Swinging through the trees, he felt the morning dew sprinkle on him as he swung through. He found the camp he was at the day before, before swiftly and quietly jumped down. Everyone was asleep, and he looked through the tents to find his hairless wonder. He soon found James, and crawled into his tent, leaning close to touch his face.

His hair scruffy, his body posed in a rather hilariously bad position, he was in a deep sleep indicated by his loud snores.... That is, until he felt a heavy hand touch his face. Letting his eyes flutter open, he immediately jolted up once realizing who it was. He was ready to go on a whole blabber on why what the man was doing was very crude, though he stopped himself once realizing that the other wouldn't understand. Once his heartbeat finally settled, he pushed his hair back with a tired sigh. "Good morning, Tarzan." He greeted softly.

"James." He whispered, giving him a grin. His blue eyes were wide, as he leaned in to listen to his heart. He closed his eyes happily.

Having to hold himself up from the weight of the other, he couldn't help but let out a somewhat nervous laugh. He let his hand run through the other's matted hair, huffing at the memory of losing his one comb. Waving it off in his mind, he decided to simply enjoy the moment...

"James, Tarzan...." He mumbled, those words he only knew as he held the other close, just wanting to be close to him.

After a moment, he tried to politely pull the other away, offering a soft smile. "Yes, well... It's early, I'd better find some breakfast, I am awfully starving." Rubbing his stomach for emphasis, he led the ape man out from the small space and let his back crack lightly

Holding his hand, he blinked, eyes wide as he watched.

Peering down at the other, he offered an amused smirk. "What? I'm just fixing my spine, silly. Sleeping on the ground is definitely my least favorite part of this all."

Tarzan stood on his two legs, easily towering over the other, before he began to mimick the other's action.

Hearing the largest snap in the other's spine, he giggled at the fact that he jumped in fear. He clapped in praise, before starting to trucge to their preserved food

Looking at the food he ate, he grimaced in distaste. All the food he atewas fresh, not like James food. He grabbed his hand not wanting his friend to eat it. He pulled him to the jungle having better food there.

He squeaked, stumbling to catch up to the man. "A-Ah, Tarzan! Slow down!" He moaned, his smaller feet not being the best at running

Grabbing his arm, he made him get on his bck, as he grabbed a vine, and instantly began swinging from vine, to vine.

He let out a scream, burying his head deep in the other's neck while squeezing his eyes shut. "O-Oh my god, I'm going to die..." He blabbered, his nicely filed nails digging into the other's flesh

Wincing from the clawing he climbed a rather tall tree, before sitting him on a thick branch. Smiling, he grabbed a fruit from the tree, handing it to him, as he grabbed on from himself and bit into it.

Reactions: saturnia pavonia
"What on Earth is this?" He whispered, eyeing the fruit. Fruit wasn't common in England, so seeing anything but apples and a few other fruits was amazing to James. Wiping off a bit of dirt politely, he took a hesitant munch at the fooc

He watched him eat with amazement as he to bit into the juicy fruit. The fruit was tropical, very juicy, and very tasty. Hell, it was like candy, but heathy. Tarzan ate his food greedily, and savage like, grabbing another fruit from the tree. Juice dripped from his lips and the corners of his mouth, his tongue wagging around his mouth to lick it clean before biting into the second fruit he ate.

Giggling at just how... Well, improper the other ate, he finished his own offering with hesitance until it was completely gone. wiping his hands neatly on the tree, he re-positioned himself carefully before simply deciding to study the man before him. ".... Tarzan, what is this exactly?" He asked, making his movements emphasized as he furrowed a brow, pointing to the odd fruit.

Status
Not open for further replies.