Tarzan (ForeverRedxBlooming Bismuth)

Status
Not open for further replies.
His eyes widen as he was tugged, wondering why the other walked so funny. Why did he walk on twos all the time? Didn't it tire him? "T....Tarzan......"

He blinked, glancing back from yhe words. "Tarzan? Yoyr name is Tarzan? I.. I'm James! Or rather... You don't understand me, do you?"

Blinking, Tarzan did what he did best, mocking things. Clearing his throat, he began, pointing at James "Tarzan? Your name is Tarzan? I...I'm James! Or rather....You don't understand me do you?" Wow that was a long name for someone. Tarzan believed the whole sentence was his name.

Well, that was rude. Huffing at the sight, he tugged along the man's arm far less gently now. This man MOCKED him, it wasn't nice! Huffing all the way back to camp, he only let go of the other's hand once there

The whole time he was tugging him, Tarzan poked and prodded the other, amazed with him, asking him his own questions that the other didn't understand, considering it was monkey talk.

Beyond frustrated, especially when he noticed neither his father nor Clayton were at the camp, he motioned this monkey man to sit and stay, much like a dog, before storming to his tent to grab a comb. Emerging from the tent, he silently brushed his hair clean of knots and such before adjusting his jumpsuit properly

His eyes widen from the tiny object in his band, he reached to grab it with wide eyes, lickinit before spitting. It had a rather nasty taste. Then looked at James, before putting it in his hair.

"...What, do you want me to brush your hair?" He questioned, his hands moving towards the other's matted locks hesitantly. "These are rather nasty, aha... but I can't handle!"

"B...Brush?" He whispered, his eyes widen when the other touched his hair. He stiffened a bit, before happily getting close. He didn't understand personal boundaries

Getting behind the other, he began to gently push the other's hair back to lightly brush the stiff locks. "... So, Tarzan, you don't speak English, do you? That's... That's FASCINATING!" He gushed, pushing his hair back in a nervous giggle, while continuing to undo the knots.

Not answering, it was obvious he didn't speak. He didn't under and the other all. Flinching from the pain, he groaned, glancing back at him.

Immediately dropping the brush from the harsh groan, he backed away with flustered cheeks. "A-Ah... S-Sorry, uh... Are you okay?" He asked, "I didn't mean to HURT you..." Of course, James was completely aware that the other didn't understand, but blabbering just helped in a way to calm his nerves. Sighing, he bent down to grab the comb while running a hand through his own hair. "Jeez, Tarzan..."

His eyes lightened up hearing his name. Putting his hands on his own chest he said, "Tarzan." Then he put his hands on James chest and said, "Tarzan? Your name is Tarzan? I...I'm James! Or rather....You don't understand me do you?" Now it was clear that Tarzan believed that whole sentence, James said earlier was his name.

Shaking his head quickly, offering a soft smile before placing a gloved hand on his own chest. "James," He corrected, making sure not to say anything else. He then offered to place a hand on the other's chest. "Tarzan."

Blinking, he whispered, "James....James..." He leaned in to cup, his cheeks, still wildly fascinated with the man. Though he blinked hearing a gorilla's call. Looking at James, he smiled, before leaving, hopping into a tree, and swinging the vines, just like an ape. Clayton came with James father, who to had a blabbering problem. So much so that Clayton rolled his eyes with a growl. The black hair man held his gun close with pride seeing James.
"Ah James, where were you lad, did you see any gorillas? Your father and I haven't..."
"I was sure, mostly sure, that gorillas would be here, but I did see nest! Family group nest! It was amazing Jamie, amazing indeed!"

"Well, sort of... I certainly heard them..." He whispered, his fingers twisting together nervously. "I did find a monkey, though! The little titch took my notebook.." As he babbled on, just as his father, the boy decided to avoid any mention of the strange Tarzan man.... Especially not near Clayton.

"You heard them? In what direction?! This could be a clue!" He said with excitement, grinning.

"B-Beats me!" He squeaked, clearing his throat. "I-I'm... I'm going to go down to that water hole, get washed up. Just... It's getting late! Clayton, why dont you find some food?" Scrambling into his tent, he tugged out a change of clothes with a nervous smile

"...Your acting very strange. Did something else happen lad?" Clayton asked, walking to his tent.

"No, no!" He murmured, holding the bundle of clothes. "No, I'm just frazzled from that monkey! Excuse me..." And with that, James was hurrying towards the water hole with flustered cheeks

Status
Not open for further replies.