Tales of Sythus: Rise of the Shadowlords; Chat OOC Thread

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, lots of RT crap and business in my shop going on...I'll do my best to get my post in tonight.

Yes, I am sorry it's taking so long. The Dark Dream is looming, so we're taking care of that...as well as my bringing my Changelings over to the Dark Universe (to be more exact, the dimension known as Silent Reverie)....plus, all of a sudden, lots of people wanting graphics...and every day my brother gets home, I get off to spend time with him.

*sighs*

Sorry...

I'll post tomorrow guys!

Feeling a tad ill tonight :/

FEEL BETTER!!! *poofs better*

*nods in satisfaction*

Reactions: 2 people
Aaaaaaand, it's up! Sorry for the shortness of Lukas' post...apparently I enjoy playing Fingar more >_< Meh, I think I've got enough in there for y'all anyways...>_<"

So, um.....what are these shrines supposed to look like?

I don't wanna explain it out, and it look completely different than what you had thought.

Have you played the Skyrim DLC Dawnguard? Because I imagined the shrines literally just like that, with a gazebo sorta thing covering a basin similar to a fancy bird bath. And they'll have a Priest devoted to the Immortal it represents as well as a rough and tough Guardian of some description that protects it when it needs...other than that, describe 'em how you want and I'll work with it :D

I can't stand Skyrim. >.<' The only game that's even remotely like it that I enjoy playing is KoA: Reckoning.

So I don't know what you're talking about...sorry. If you got a picture, that would be helpful. But, if not, I'll do my best to describe it to your liking.

Bored me to tears. Plus, I'm generally against games where all dragons are evil, and Skyrim is on that list...I think the only game I still play where they are evil is Dragon Age, but that's only because the first one came out on my birthday, and I just fell in love with it.

Ah, okay...I have an idea for it, then.

I'll get it posted tonight, hopefully. As per usual, I gots a lot going on...*sighs*

There's honestly no rush, the post only went up today xD

Bored me to tears. Plus, I'm generally against games where all dragons are evil, and Skyrim is on that list...I think the only game I still play where they are evil is Dragon Age, but that's only because the first one came out on my birthday, and I just fell in love with it.

Ah, okay...I have an idea for it, then.

I'll get it posted tonight, hopefully. As per usual, I gots a lot going on...*sighs*

hNNGGGGG YES THIS ALL OF THIS

DRAGON AGE INQUISITION IS COMING OUT IN LIKE 160 DAYS I AM SO EXCITED

*literally basically bought a new computer to play DA: I*

We already have it pre-ordered so we can get the Flames of Inquisition pack that ONLY comes with ordering it this early!!!

*dances*

My mom ruined Dragon Age 2 for me because the played the WHOLE ENTIRE GAME in front of me THREE TIMES before I even got a chance to play it. Not this time!!!! I can't wait for this one. It looks better than EVER!!!!

We already have it pre-ordered so we can get the Flames of Inquisition pack that ONLY comes with ordering it this early!!!

*dances*

My mom ruined Dragon Age 2 for me because the played the WHOLE ENTIRE GAME in front of me THREE TIMES before I even got a chance to play it. Not this time!!!! I can't wait for this one. It looks better than EVER!!!!

HNNG SO JEALOUS OF YOU OMG

I have no money to do that, did you see the new trailer?!?!? sO MANY COMPANIONS HNGGG

I am far too excited for this game

That and the Witcher 3

They even have the dwarf from the second one!!! He was so AWESOME!!! *loves dwarves, but would never play one*

Dragon Age is in my top five list of games with the Fable Series (Fable Journey doesn't count) and the Darksider Series.

I do love KoA, too.

Then....there's Minecraft! *lurves on Ender Men*

vARRIC~ I wanna romance him so bad -o-

Then again I wanna romance Iron Bull

Then again I wanna romance Cassandra

Then again I wanna Romance beefy Warden dude at the end

gAH the pain is real

I played a Dwarf for DA:O Dwarf Noble, SUCH A GREAT ORIGIN STORY HNNG I love playing Dwarves and everything about dwarves

Favourite games are probably DA:O, The witcher 1 and 2 and Deus Ex Human rev, RPG's are my life blood although the Assassins Creed games are pretty good

The witcher 2 is probably the best rpg I've ever played

I've actually never played any of the Witcher games. My mom tried them, and the graphics gave her a near instant headache...I try to steer clear of them, as that's a sign of them probably giving me one as well.

I also like Skylanders, though when they first came out, I blew a gasket. They ruin the good name of Spyro.

Status
Not open for further replies.