Tales of Sythus: Rise of the Shadowlords; Chat OOC Thread

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly Mowkie, don't worry. That post wasn't short at all!

I'm feeling a tad hypocritical at the minute asking you all to post when my exams start in a couple of weeks and I know for a fact they'll be taking up the majority of my time :(

Crap, I do need to figure out what I want! I know it'll be a dragon of sorts...just not sure what yet. I'll PM you the details once I've gotten a few things figured out.

HEY!!! HELLOOOOOOO!!!

We still have people who haven't posted. Come on, guys!!!

//gestures wildly

I WILL ENDEAVOUR TO POST VERY SOON GDI

Who is it we'e waiting for? I think it's just Erran and Kitsune but feel free to slap me if I've forgotten you o_o"

I'll give you guys a couple more days before I post and get things moving. Sorry to keep you all and I pray to the heavens y'all haven't lost interest u_u

It's a page of my artwork...debating on whether or not I'm liking it...

Every siggie set on this page has been created by me...it's weird. O.o

Dern it, I really need to finish up those last orders...I stayed up all night because a new family is being brought into the Dark Universe, and my mom's friend wouldn't stop begging me to make a char...came up with an idea and had to get it done right then and there...got a great av, but no sleep. Now I gotta keep staying awake until tonight.

I don't envy you...*preps himself for the damage to his sleeping pattern when exams start*

Ugh, I'm just glad I had to push school back...I can't imagine driving 30 minutes in crazy traffic on a day like this...

I owe y'all a post...oops! I'll get one up tomorrow, revision's weighing me down :/

I do too and I have literally no excuse I'm just a lazy shit oops

I'm sorry, did I say today for that post? I meant tomorrow...sorry, I have two exams on Thursday I need to prep for but I'm desperate to not let this die either >_<"

Not gonna be active any this week. The Dark Dream starts Saturday, and I still have a TON to do for it. >.<'

Ahem, I feel really quite embarrassed about this but...y'all are going to have to wait for me (again) to post. This exam malarkey is getting on top of me more than I had planned, I should have something up by the end of the week though!

....you are all still interested, oui?

*Falls face first into the thread, finally finished with his character's CS*

Oh. Em. Gee....

Everyone who missed the Dark Dream last night seriously missed out on some exploding kittens and dragon fun! Seriously, we had four dragons in one small area, one of which was 210 feet long! Then again, she's always been huge...plus, the leader of the kitten bombs now officially wears shades! Ha!

*regains composure*

We started off rather slow, so by the time it was speeding up, I was exhausted, and I haven't had more than an hour's sleep since yesterday morning at 10 AM...needless to say, I'm a little loopy right now. But I came out with a new character. XD

Welcome to the gang Tenchi! I shall take a look at your CS later tonight (doubtful) or tomorrow! :D

A wild post appears!

Mowkie, I know I haven't posted for Nerom, sorry about that! I'll get one up ASAP. I just wanted to get the chunk of Fingar out of the way so the others can get going.

Go post y'all!

P.S New banner for Fingar...not sure if I like it yet. Comments appreciated~

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.