Tales of Sythus: Rise of the Shadowlords; Chat OOC Thread

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Super Not sure how Ethir will respond to the banner, however I thought that perhaps I could give out some suggestions as another fellow with little to no interest in editing pictures. I usually use sites such as Ribbet.com and then upload them at tinypic for the picture url, it is a real handy and easy to use editing site and free as well. So if you're unwilling to ask others to make and want to give it an own attempt...

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Tried it, loved it, what a hero. I'd give you two thanks, if it were possible.

Unfortunately, banners ARE necessary. It's really quite helpful for people to know who's playing what character without having to keep going back to the sign up thread to find out.

However, I'm willing to let you do what you suggested for now, but perhaps you could ask one of the lovely people here if they would perhaps whip up a banner for you? *cough*Erran I'm looking at you*cough*

Honestly, the banner doesn't have to be anything uber amazing. It can just be a box with your character's name and picture. If you really have problems finding/using a banner, PM me and I'll try to sort something out with you.

Wow. Now don't I feel an idiot. I read Super's first post and skipped all the replies o_o it appears the problem's been sorted so...ignore me~

Even so! If the banner issue comes up again i am very happy to make one for anyone cus I am a tad addicted to making banners OvO

eCmQGdq.gif

Same here! I love any sort of excuse yo use my photoshop for anyone but me.

Just waiting for one more post guys then I'll post again~

:o

cud ai hav a gud banr?
pwez?

yUS

Send me a picture and then whatever words you want on it and I'll do it up for ya

oi, @Ethir, I edited my post btw. Now have Travis openthedamnwindow! xP

Reactions: 2 people
Imma fraid its a lil tricky to do fancy stuff with a complicate pic like that and make it look good but I could add some symbols I suppose

tumblr_n4fmxfZqAf1tqwzjzo1_400.jpg

Actually, couldn't you do black lettering with a white outline, or vice versa? That'd allow it to have more emphasis, and be seen easier, kinda like the default cursor on most computers.

I dont think I can, not with the tools I have, hold on

Yep, I just had to draw white around the outside but I think this works

tumblr_n4fpnsJFR71tqwzjzo1_400.jpg

@Erranruin , what do you use for photo manipulation?

Urr I have Gimp, Firealpaca, Microsoft Picture editor and Photoshop CS2

I kinda use them all for various different things

Status
Not open for further replies.