Tales of Sythus: Rise of the Shadowlords; Chat OOC Thread

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. I didn't even realise you guys had a huge conversation about games ._.

I luuuuuuurve the Fable series, and Assassin's Creed...but I found it difficult to get into Black Flag. Still haven't completed it :/

And Minecraft is awesome~

I've beaten Fable a dozen times...between the three games. Squeed when I saw Fable Legends...but first I gotta buy an Xbox one.

This has nothing to do with the current topic.
I also just randomly popped in without, like, saying hi or anything.

But that's how I roll!

Anyway. I has a question. Mowkie… Your signature intrigues me. Every time I poke it, it pops up. What is this witchcraft. Seriously.

Reactions: 2 people
I got exams right now so I'm afraid my posting will be a lil slow but it wont be long till I'm up and running so apologies and feel free to continue without me if I hold stuff up, Ruin's a silent lady anyway

Just realized I need the name on the banner and not the title.

10,000% done with myself.

I got exams right now so I'm afraid my posting will be a lil slow but it wont be long till I'm up and running so apologies and feel free to continue without me if I hold stuff up, Ruin's a silent lady anyway
I feel you, I have 8 coming up soon :/ Take your time, we still have two/three others to post and I'm sure nobody minds waiting just a little longer~

Apologies, everyone...I had to pop offline for a little while...lots of RT crap as per usual. I'll get my post up ASAP (will be working on it here in a moment) so we can move on.

As for your question, Hybrid, the "Dark Dream Storyteller" is a link to an event happening later this month. The cat siggie beneath it is one of the many signatures I've made. If you like it, and want to see more like that, you can always visit...there's a link somewhere in there.

Okay people, it appears the player that had charge of AuRon has deleted his profile and decided it beneath him to inform me.

So, his character will be removed from interactions in my next post and we'll continue without him!

Erran and Super, feel free to post whenever~

Y'all still with me guys and gals? Two more posts to go and we can move on~

Like I said I am still finding it hard to do one, I need to do chem revision and right now I'm just exhausted

So it still might be a while and you should probs move on without me, saying something about how Ruin just sat in her corner and glared daggers

Alrighty then, to keep things moving I'll get a post up tomorrow. Sorry to keep you all D:

Alrighty people, we're nearing the three day mark after my post and I can't help but notice there's very few replies....

I don't mean to put pressure on you, I'm just wondering where y'all are? O_o

*waves* just gotta get this ecology report done, might post tonight or tomorrow

Really sorry, been multitasking like crazy. I'll try to get back into the character tonight and do a post then...I have to go into town today, though....one of our computers crashed, so we're trying to get it running again.

I tend to be a lot slower when I'm at my parents' house...I spend time with my brother when he gets home from school, my mom when she's not RPing herself, and my dad on the weekends. Then you have days where my husband is finally online (he's in Afghanistan, so any time he's on, I drop what I'm doing)...

I'm doing my best, but with everything that's going on right now, RT, I did say my posts would be a little scarce.

I'll try for one tonight.

@Erran Ick, sounds awful! Have fun and post when you can!

@Mowkie Honestly, there's no rush! I get that life gets on top of you, I was just worried because everyone was so quiet ._. Don't worry yourself if you can't get one up tonight, I understand you're busy ^_^

*smiles sheepishly*

Well, I'll do what I can. I've been finding it a little hard to get into char, but I already have the gist of what I wanna post. ^^

*only excuse for slow posting is because she is a snail*

Sorry my post is so short...haven't been getting good sleep. *sheepish smile* Sooner or later, I'll get back into the swing of things.

Shh Its not short at all

//proudly shows off her Avatar-sig set -v-

Tell me what you wanna have me draw! ovo

Status
Not open for further replies.