Tales of Sythus: Rise of the Shadowlords; Chat OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a variety! XD

I got addicted to Photoshop when I was a kid...been using it ever since. *lurves on Photoshop*

*has free photoshop but has no idea how to use it correctly and doesn't care to*

*Would rather fiddle with Blender*

Gah, that took so long! Posting for three characters at once is hard ._.

Hopefully it won't be long and we can break the whole "Everyone post then wait for me" thing and y'all can get started on your lil' adventures :D

*cough*
Grey dragons don't have scales.
Just thick skin.
*cough*
I'mma post nao

Er'rybody picking holes ._. You're a dragon. Er'ry dragon got scales ._.

I kinda put it in his description ;-;

That's like saying all ghosts are transparent, while talking to a ghost that is solid and most definitely not see-through.

Or that all glass must be clear.

Or that all liquids must be flowing.

Or other bad examples.

Basically speaking, he doesn't have any scale, which I'm very sure I described it as such in my app.

Ethir'll deal with all the bitchin' we got for him tomorrow, he had a bad day *pets Ethir gently*

I ain't editin' nuthin' till tomorrow. For me, that was a bitch of a post to hammer out ._.

It's okay
I nearly killed and then cared for a little kid nao :DD

Very interesting; harsh, then caring.

Or maybe just caring enough about himself to get him to shut up, and on his way.

You guys figure it out c:

You DID put it in the app, but it's hidden in the bio...I suggest perhaps placing it in the appearance section too, so as to avoid future confusion~

But until tomorrow, you shall have scales.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, dear...it seems you played it out that Dray spoke to Lukas, but she did not.

But, you don't have to change that part if you don't want to...I'll just play it out.

Tomorrow...

Long day, lots of pain, and exhaustion. Good night!

Oh crap! You didn't speak to Lukas, you spoke to the bartender. Crap crap crap. Okay I'll...try to fix that later. Although I think it's only mentioned in Nerom's part so it's not too difficult to fiddle round...

Okay people! I have recovered from my bitch of a day~

Now then. If you'll all kindly check the post again if you had any complaints issues, you should now find:

• No mention of scales
  • No Fingar hearing Ruin's such quiet words
  • No godmodding Dray to have spoken to Lukas.

Any more issues just lemme know and I'll try to straighten them out n_n

Awwwww....sorry to stress you out, Ethir. Like I said, I could have played it out.

I have to set up my TriCare and dental, and then I has an RP date with Mumsie and a banner to make (finally, someone came into my shop...scary)...but hopefully I can get my post up tonight. No promises.

Eh, I had to fix it. Gots to abide by my own rules xD

No rush, plenty of timeeee~

Status
Not open for further replies.