Tales of Sythus: Rise of the Shadowlords; Chat OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
*settles in mound of pillows and waits*

OMG, that latest char is a dragon slayer! I wonder what this holds in store for later....*shifty eyes*

I DID A PHOTOSHOP!

I realised we had no image for the Empress so I went ahead and made one! Not a great one, but y'all have one so quit ya moaning xD

14099267308_a65d69dfb6.jpg

Did you paste her into the background?

The lines are rather well done, and she flows pretty well into the background...though there could be a little more work done around the outline of her skirt as well as her legs. She also appears slightly over-filtered....perhaps tone it down a little on her face and perhaps even her hands...all in all, very well done. Simple, yet portrayed well. Good job!

Reactions: 2 people
Shh! Haha, yeah she was pasted in. And the bckgorund was made from scratch from a load of stock images :D

Eh, I've been busy all day and couldn't be bothered perfecting her...just grabbed the quick select tool and fiddled it. As for the face, I sorta added the painting effects when the image was complete and I couldn't be arsed fiddling with the PSD so she turned out like that. But I'm not fiddling anything now so xD

Like I said, all in all, pretty darn good. I gives you a thumbs up. XD

Reactions: 2 people
Bleh. Finally getting to this after dealing with my bullshit computer. Unfortunately tthis RP had to take a backseat(Mostly because my computer somehow can unwatch threads, thus I lost the thread.) I should have a post up soon.

Wow, I thought I'd replied to this but apparently not....take your time Vanra, it appears to be moving slowly anyway

//Casts a resurrection spell over the thread and its inhabitants

I needed that....I suppose as nobody else is posting *cough*ERRAN*cough* I shall get one up later

I know I'm an awful horrendous person and the guilt is literally tearing me up inside but I have a block and it wont go away D':

AHEM, If I could have everybody's attention please.

I'm afraid that life has gotten on top of me a little since I started this roleplay, and it is with deep regret (get me and my formality n_n") that I have to tell you all I will no longer be continuing it. With my last five Maths exams to study, and me still trying to get over some depression I faced earlier this year, I'm finding it difficult to keep my head above water. The pressure of everything is affecting my exam performance and as this is my final year, I can't afford to let that happen. So something has to go, and unfortunately it's this :/

But! I want to thank you all for being supportive of my creation (despite the smallness of it) and I want you all to know I appreciate the hard work you all put in to your characters. They're a great bunch! Perhaps when exams are over I'll think up a new plot for Sythus and we can open a new chapter. If that happens, I'll be sure to PM you all about it with a link to the thread etc, to give you first dibs on a spot.

So thank you all again for taking part, and I wish you all good luck with your future roleplay endeavours! Hopefully I'll see some of you around =^w^=

Your ever so absent GM,
14320414545_b3d3d62d2a_o.png

Status
Not open for further replies.