Tales of Sythus: Rise of the Shadowlords; Chat OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, remember, I want to keep what she is a little (not a lot, obviously, since I'm a loud mouth) hush-hush...people can know that she's not what she seems, but I can send you a description of what she'll become. Do you have rules for your dragons? If so, PM them to me so I can abide by them while writing what she is.

Alright, sent my outlook on dragons.

And whaddafuq was dose berries?

Dat was an orange o.o

Yeah, he couldn't find his berries, but he found an orange.

So crazy, but so hilarious!!!

Yup...

I found myself...

I lose my phone at least once a day....

And I always react the same way.

GOOD NEWS!

With an equal balance of characters on each side, I'm prepared to start the IC. Expect it to be up within the next few days. I'd have it up sooner but life stops me from doing so...

I thank you for your patience~

YEAH!!!!

*Tobuscus Voice* Wheeeeeew!!!!

And just in time for me to start balancing out for the Dark Dream. OMG, it's gonna happen in just over a month!!!!!

*is ecstatic*

*disappears to go work on other various chars*

Eh!~ I really should of said something on this thread earlier, just so I wasn't the only one who hadn't!

Anyway...Hello Everybody!!! (\(^_^)/)

Now I have said hi to everybody... *Goes back to plotting.*

Hey! ovo

Its nice everyone is here

//wants to talk about relationships~~~

I need to PM the lot of ya -v-

*Glomps the people here*

Relationships?

Oh, character relationships.

Uhm, Dray dun has relationships. T_T

*ish glomped* O.O

T_T are you sure? Cus like Ruin's gone alot of places, she would have wandered around pretty much everywhere, they might have met?

The Druid are pretty protective of the Whispering Wood...moreso of Dray.

Actually...PM me...I has idea!

Ack, the lack of alerts meant I missed out on all of this o_o

Might I say, Oddsman, that I like the odd brutality you incorporated into your character...very fascinating...^^

*bows*
You're quite an interesting character as well; perhaps as a High Priestess, and Speaker to the Beasts, you would get along well with the only non-humanoid creature. He is, after all, an agent of the world and spirits, as your character is as well. They will either mix greatly, or clash violently.

And in terms of relationships, I could make, perhaps, an old acquaintance of AuRon's from the primitive dwarven settlement he had Lorded over for some time, if someone were wanting a more humanoid relationship. xP I believe scales and claws are not favorable for romance XD

EDIT:
And yes, there is a kind of non-vicious brutality; he'd kill an entire village of humans if it means his survival, and while he would show no mercy in attacking, he would give the chance for a positive bond that benefits both, rather than "You're dead, I have better chance of surviving HAH!"

I do believe I must agree with you...on all of that and more...

Ethir, I cannot wait much longer!!! *expense*

Status
Not open for further replies.