Tales of Sythus: Rise of the Shadowlords; Chat OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ah...I ran out of ice-cream...~_~

It's okay Ethir...
You can post the IC now...
We'll forgive you of your sins [ifyouhaveany]...

Is okay; I's just kidding.

*lounges in blanket fort*

YAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!

Just a note to you all:

If you guys just get yourselves it were you're meant to be, I'll play both Lukas and Fingar. So no godmodding ma NPC's! Not yet anyways~

Im going to post when in home~ so excited! Yet this bus wont go any quicker!! ;n;

Oooooh, perfect use of the animal. *grins*

Okay, won't play yer NPCs!! Then dun play mine! (wait....would Rysear count as NPC???)

Ooooh, new person had to go through the Whispering Wood not long after the Druid became known. Should he know them, or shall I say that they just followed him....I would see them following him, but not doing anything to him unless he harms the forest. *nodsnods*

naww! Rin remembers Ruin~ NAWW *ehem*

I'll post vvv soon

N'aww look at you guys making pre-game relationships :3

Oh, help... The IC came up earlier than I expected. Time to stop drawing time and plan out these relationships.

I will try to post as soon as I can. Sometime in the coming week.
and if not Erranruin is allowed to demand her head back. ;-;​

@WishfulNemo Within the week is fine. I go back to college in Tueday anyway so I imagine my workload will somewhat double o_o"

@Erranruin Don't get too excited dear. I'm sure one of us will soon whisk it away again~

Reactions: 2 people
It's just been brought to my attention that when I said no messing with MY NPC's, it appeared as if I was stopping y'all from playing the bartender and Yurik who appeared in my post. By that statement, I just meant no fiddling with Lukas or Fingar. The rest are all available for fiddling with~

Alright, post is edited, and Dray is now where she needs to be. ^^ Back to ze hubby~

Reactions: 2 people
Hello, interesting in making a character in this lovely (and quite lengthy) rp. My biggest (and so far, only) problem is the banner. I have never made a banner and any banner I have used was made by my best friend (who no longer does it/if she does she surely didn't tell me) and by one of my RP buddies (who I have long lost contact with).

I don't see why banners are completely necessary. Could I not just have a title and a small picture at the beginning of my post? Sorry to seem pushy, but I am usually game for anything that allows me to be independent and not rely on others. And at the same time, be in the same comfort zone as everyone else.

Super of the Supes [Picture]
Kathar

Status
Not open for further replies.