Take My Breath Away~

Status
Not open for further replies.
She lifts her chin and looks at Rylan.. "let's go inside." She takes his hand and goes inside.

When they get inside Rylan twists Alva's arm above her head and twirls her around once they face each other for a split-second he picks her up bridal style and carries her to the bed and lies holding her the same way on top of him.

Alva laughs and ends up laying on top of him. She sits up alittle and kisses him. "Ilove you"

"I love you too." He smiles and wraps his arms around her. "I can't imagine being anywhere else right now."

She looks into his eyes smiles. "So I'm a farmers sons girl?" She pokes his nose. "I can imagine being home and miserable getting ready to wed to a complete stranger."

"But then the knight in shining armor came and saved you.. and he happened to be a farmers son." He smirks and kisses her softly on the forehead.

Alva cuddles against Rylan, "Youbknow how to milk cows and ride horses? i never been to a barn. I can imagine how smelly the animals are.. yet i wanted to have a small farm.. watch my children run around. my husband feeding th pigs". she laughs.

He laughs, "I only had massive bunch of corn to run around in. I got lost once in there when I was five, I was scared shitless."

Alva couldn't help but laugh and sits up. "I got lost at a supermarket once.. " she puts her hair up in a pony with a rubber band. She gets on top of Rylan and sits. "I always wanted to ride a horse when I was little.. my mother wouldn't let me. My mother never liked animals.."

"I remember when I was young my cat hated my mum." He smiles, he usually never talked about his mum, they were really close. When she died he didn't talk to people for a long time, not a single word, he just sat in his room alone. It was a dark place in his life.

"My mom never loved me..." she looked down. "She only used me to impressed her friends. My dad never either. He never paid attention to me. I never had kids playing withbme when I was young.."

Rylan pulls her into a hug, "I'm here now." He whispers to her.

"And so am I.. Rylan don't leave me". She looks up from the hug and sigh

"I won't," He says and plants a soft kiss on her lips. "I never will."

Alva felt safe and sound. She smiles softly and kisses him back. She lays her head on his chest. "Forever and ever."

She smiles with him and shuts her eyes. She falls asleep on his chest dreaming of what life would be once they finally escaped.

Rylan's dream

Rylan was sitting in the barn plucking at his guitar. Suddenly the big door opened.
"Hi son." His dad said as he entered.
"Dad." he nodded greeting him he kept plucking at his guitar.
"Stop that. Your dreams of being a guitarist is useless. It won't work out son. Live here. Be a farmer. Its in your blood son"
"Dad I'm not taking over the farm."
"Yes you are son."
"No Dad I'm not." He placed his guitar down.
"You are cause I said so." His Dad moved closer and his eyes turned black.
"You need help Dad." Rylan stood.
Suddenly a belt was in his Dad's hand, his Dad lifted the belt and whipped it toward him.

~~
Rylan instantly opened his eyes and gasped. He looked around realizing he was in the motel. He looked over to Alva and smiled, he kissed her on the forehead. He'd been having dreams of his Dad hitting him for a while now. He got up and had a shower.

Alva turned to her side and placed a hand on the bed. She notices its empty she wakes up and gets up. She notices the door is closed and hears the shower. She opens the door by the knob and enter looking in the mirror. She felt dirty and wanted a bath. She knocked on the curtain.. "hey.. um can I join you?" She wasn't shy of showing off but she could careless of how awkward it may seem if they showered together.

Rylan gasped and nearly slipped but held onto the wall. He didn't even realize Alva was in there.
"Uh yeah sure." He said.

Status
Not open for further replies.