Take My Breath Away~

Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks at Rylan driving and sighs. "I want to go somewhere far.. maybe Canada?" She really didn't have the slightest clue where she wanted to go. She didn't care where she went as long as she was away from home. "My love, what if we get caught?"

"Canada sounds good." Rylan smiles.
"I don't know.. I mean I guess we'll run." Rylan glances at Alva then back to the road

Alva relaxes and listens to the music coming out of the radio she shivers and closes her eyes feeling sleepy but stops herself. "as long as im with you. i dont care what my parents say.. they cant take me away from you." she turns her attemtion to the window. "i think im in love with you Rylan.. its weird i only met you today... and youre a stranger but i feel like faith brought us together."

Rylan smiles as they stop at a red light and turns his head to Alva and puts his hand on her chin he moves her head up so they look each other in the eyes. "I think I love you too." He smirks and softly kisses Alva.

She giggled at his remark. Her stomach began to get butterflies and her face turned a little pink as he lifts her chin up to gaze into each others eyes. 'I think I love you too' made Alvas eyes water. When his lips pressed against hers she felt a sensation in her chest. She didn't want to go anywhere without him. Her hands went up to strokes his cheeks and slide down to his neck she broke this kiss and bit his bottom lip. "You're mine." The light turns green and Alva sits back with a giggle.

Rylan smirks when she says "You're mine." He turns back to the road a big goofy smirk on his face. As he presses down on the accelerator, his grabs Alva's hand and holds it.

Alva hands interlaces with Rylans and turns to her side. She got comfortable in the front seat she begins to fall asleep

After a while of driving, Rylan starts to get sleepy. He sees a motel and parks in the parking lot there. He looks over to Alva and lifts up her hand to his face and softly kisses it. He lets go of her hand and reaches into the back seat to get his bag and takes out his piggy bank, he gets money and quickly gets out and buys a room for one night.

He returns to the car afterwards and opens Alva's door. He slides one arm on the back of her knee and the other on her back. He carries her out bridal style and locks the car. Once he gets to the room he softly places Alva on the bed and has a shower - well cold shower, seems like they have no warm water - after his shower and once he is dressed he slides into the bed and faces Alva's back. He slides an arm around her and snuggle closer to her.

Unaware of what's going on Alva is stuck in dream land.She dreams of a cart being pushed down a mountain. When she was finally places in bed she moaned alittle in comfort and slept. After Rylan finishes his shower and snuggles her she opens her eyes slowly and snuggles him and smile. She lays her head on his chest and listens to his heartbeat. She brings his face over and lays a kiss upon his lips.

Rylan kisses back when they pull away he plants a soft kiss on her forehead and slowly shuts his eyes.

Alva strokes his shirt and stays awake. All she could think about was her parents and their reactions to her not being home. She looked up to see Rylan sleeping she softly smiles strokinh his hair. He appeared to be the most cutest thing when he slept. She kissed his hand. Shegets up from the bed where they laid and goes outside. She stands against the window and starred at the sky.

Rylan was in a deep sleep until he rolled and fell off the bed.
"Ugggghhh.." he groaned and got up. He saw Alva leaning against the window and went outside, he leaned against the window next to her.
"Hey." He says and interlocks his fingers with hers.

Alva gasps startled she looks and sees Rylan. "Hey...." she looks at the stars
"I can't sleep"

"I rolled off the bed." He smiles and looks up to the stars.

Alva couldn't help but giggle. She gazes at Rylan and faces him. "So silly my love.. you look adorable when you slept". She blushes.

Rylan looks down and smiles. He wraps his arms around the small of her back and pulls her closer, once she's close he plants a soft kiss on her lips.

Alva gets pulled close and held and kissed by Rylan. She softly closes her eyes and returns the kiss back she wraps her arms around his neck. Her heart flutters.

He breaks the kiss and leans his forehead on hers, "You know how in the car I said I think I love you... take out the think."

"I love you too Rylan. " she whispers as tears start to come down her cheeks. She buries her face into his chest

Rylan holds her tight and places his chin on top of her head and shuts his eyes, enjoying the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.