Take My Breath Away~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rylan slowly leans forward and shuts his eyes. He moves the hand on the small of Alva's back and places it on her cheek. When Rylan hears the voice he quickly turns to the direction.

Alva frighten looked at Rylan. "Thats my brother!" she takes out a small piece of paper with an address on it quickly. it looked like a buiness card. "Tonight, come here. sneak out in the back thats my room.. ill let you in through the window, make sure you have a car and some money." she looks at Rylan.. and softly kisses him on the lips

after breaking the kiss, she smiles softly still terrified. "be careful and not get caught.. ill be waiting". Alva gets up quickly and walk towards a man standing 5"6 and he pulls her by the hair and throws her in a car.

Rylan takes the paper and fold it in half and puts it into his pocket. He nods as Alva talks going through it in his head so he remembers.. When Alva kisses him he softly kisses back. When Alva gets thrown in the car he looks worried he is. Worried if they'd get caught. Worried about her. After the car is gone. Rylan turns and tilts his head back.

Reactions: Crimm
Sitting in the backseat she listens to her brother yell at her. Alva looks out the window and sighs she starts to cry softly to herself. "Next time i see you with another man- Him! ill kill you both. i wont have a whore for a sister."
Alva wipes her face, "Yes brother.." tonight she plans to runaway. away from all of this.. she couldnt take the pressure anymore. She hoped Rylan comes to get her and not let her down. If he ever did she would be heartboken... "Rylan dont forget.." she whispers.

Rylan walks quickly back to the library where his red pickup truck is parked he climbs in and drives to his and his brother's house. He jogs to the door and to his room which used to be the guest room. There are still some boxes unpacked laid across his room. He grabs his piggy bank, which he'd been saving since is dad started hitting him. He was planning to use the money when he moved from his father. He grabs a backpack and puts his piggy bank, a notebook and pen (just in case), his small cheap phone,two caps and a couple of bottles of water and Pepsi. He gets another bag and packs it with clothes and two pairs of shoes. He also grabs his guitar case with his acoustic guitar inside. He changes into all black clothes and puts on a black beanie and finds black zinc and puts two straight lines under his eyes. He leaves a note for his brother Chase,

To Chase,
I had to leave. Dad is gonna come anytime, I'm certain he'd know I'm here. Call me
my number is 0401 3457 9867 just in case you forget.

Rylan

He jogs to the car and throws his bags and guitar case in the back seat. He climbs in the front seat and flips out the piece of paper. After 15 minutes he's there.
He needs to get into the back, there's a high-ish fence. "Shit." He says realizing he has to climb over it. He gets out and walks to it and sighs.
He jumps up and grabs the top of it. That's the easy part especially since he is really tall, the hard part is getting over. He kicks his legs around wildly trying to get
his foot grip on the fence. He finally does and pusheshimself up.He lies on the top of the fence on his stomach. He starts to sit up but slips and falls on his back on the ground of the back-
yard. "Oof." He lets out as when he lands on the grass. After a bit of getting his breathe back he gets up and walks around trying to find Alva's window.

Last edited by a moderator:
Arriving at home after hours of listening to her brother nag at her. She gets out the car slowly and shuts the door. She slowly walks through the fine scenery of the lawn. She enters through the doors and sets down her bag. Her mother comes rushing..out her fathers office and her father walks after her. "You're home! Oh Alva you must get measure for your dress and- "

Her dad cuts her mother off and smiles. "My beautiful daughter is getting married to a wealthy man". He takes of his flask and drinks.

"I'm not getting married to him Dad. I don't want to. I know its a tradition in our family but I'm not some item you can sell off to a stranger for marriage." She turns to the stairs only to get stopped by her father. He breathes heavily and looks at her with distaste and betrayal.

"You will get married to this fellow under my command. If you chose to not follow I will disown you and throw you in the streets or I'll give you to my brother-"

Alva begins to cry and shake your head. "You're sick dad.. I'm not getting married!!!"

"YES YOU ARE!" He screams in protest. Alva pushes past him and he grabs her by the arms and lifts her up by her shirt. Whispering. "You ungreatful bitch. Listen to me, you will marry whenever you like it or not.-" Alva cries. "If you don't show up, I'll find you and kill you with my own bare hands." He let's her go and she runs upstairs and into her room closing the door. Locking it. She grabs a Book bag and takes some clothes, money, a knife, etc and grabs another bag and pack more stuff. She changes into jeans and a Shirt and let's her hair down.remove her jewlery including her A necklce. She finishes and goes out hrough the balcony. She sits and watches the stars and cries to herself. She looks at her marked wrists from earlier. She waits for rylan and suddenly hears noises. She stands up and looks. She softly yells "Rylan?"

Rylan hears Alva and looks up and sees her standing on the balcony.
He smiles, "Rapunzel, Rapunzel let down your hair." He jokes.

she hears Rylans voice from below and she giggles looking down at him. "You look like a robber my love. Here climb up this ladder thing". She walks over to left of her balcony and lifts up a white ladder. She holds it waiting for him to climb up. She missed him so.

"Then I'll steal your heart." He smiles. He climbs up the ladder and stands on the balcony. He reaches into his pocket and takes out the black zinc and draws two lines under Alva's eyes like his.

Alva frowns when she received tbs two lines of black on her face. "What are you doing?" She looks at him alittle angry. She turns to go inside.

"Making us match." He smiles and leans on the door frame, "I got the car and some money."

she goes a grabs a wipey amd whipes her face off. She turns softly and walks towards Rylan standing on near him. She stroke his cheeks and hugs him. "You did?" She looks up at you. "Wipe your face love you look ridiculous" .

Rylan wraps his arms around Alva when she hugs him and say "Mhm." When she asks 'you did?'
"Mhm okay get me a wipey wipe thingy." The edges of his lips smile.

She smiles warmly because he listened to her and gave him her wipey. She goesand gets two bags she packed placing them on the ground. "My parents left to meet my fiancès parents. So leaving out the door won't be as bad because we won't get caught. I have the house to myself actually minus the maids. But they don't listen much and mind their own businesses."

"Thank god cause' that fence is evil." Rylan wipes his cheeks with the wipey and bends down and picks up a bag for her, "You ready?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Alva picks up her other bag and nods softly. She turns away and heads for the door. She opens the door quietly and walks out she walks through the hallway and then turns for the stairs, she walks straight to the door opening and is outside.

Rylan follows her and they walk across the road to Rylans pickup truck. Rylan opens the back door and throws the bag in he holds it open for Alva to throw the other one in and opens the front seat door for her, "My lady."
He smiles and closes the door once Alva is in and walks around the car and gets in the drivers seat.

As he opens the back door she throws her bag in the back. when rylan opens the door for her she gets in and sits. When he comes in. She softly smiles and pulls him to her and kisses his lips softly for a reward nd luck. She holds his hand and look out the window.

Rylan kisses back when Alva kisses him and smirk as he starts the car - one handed but worth it since he holds her hand - once the car is started and Rylan gets on the road he asks, "So where are we going?"

Status
Not open for further replies.