Take My Breath Away~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alva laughs to herself and takes off all her clothes. Setting them on the ground she gets in and wets herself with water. She didn't look at Rylan.. she was too scared to look at his body in this state even if she wanted to she didnt want to freak him out.She grabbed a wash cloth and lather some soap on it she washed herself. Turned around and wet her hair. Her hair fell in natural curls as she wet it and deep inside she hate it. Back home she often sat in the chair straightening her hair for hours. Her body was small and petite. She couldn't reach the shampoo bottle the motel had. Sighing.

Rylan wet his hair and he reached up and grabbed the shampoo bottle, he squirts a bit on his hand and offered it over his head to Alva, "Need it?"

Alva tilts her head. "your girlfriend is naked right next to you. I would expect a stare." She giggles jokingly she take the shampoo and squirts some in her hand and washes her hair humming and rinses getting some condition er she applies some on her hair and waits awhile. She presses her body against the shower wall looks at the washrag.

Rylan chuckles and washes his chin length hair he'd been wanting to make it shorter lately. He wasn't sure if Alva's joke meant he could turn and look at her or if she'd be creeped out, so he kept facing the same way and washed his hair.

Alva rinses and gets out she grabs the towel that was set on the counter and dried herself off. She puts on her clothes and gets out of the bathroom she softly shuts the door and finger detangles her hair. She puts on her shoes and walks out the door. She wanted to play.. so she hide away. She walked to a well tree area and stood there behind a tree. Alva sat as she strokes her hair she giggled. Wonder hoe her love would react to her being 'Gone'

Rylan got out when Alva got out, he dried himself and got dressed.
When he went out he couldn't see Alva, "Alva?"
He looked around and went outside and look around. He was worried.
He walked around the motel looking for her until he saw someone behind a tree. He walked over, "Alva?"

Alva buttoned her blouse and came out of hiding her face looked alittle hurt she looked down and passed by Rylan.

"Wh-what's wrong?" He asks and grabbed her wrist pulling her to face him.

Alva begins to cry as she faces him. "You're ashamed of me.. you wouldn't stare at Me.. you didn't even glance.. you didn't even say morning and kissed me.. " she pulls away and runs away.

Rylan was much faster than Alva so he easily caught up, he grabbed her arm and tugged to make her face him.
"I-I'm not ashamed of you.. I just I didn't know I was.. Allowed to look at you when you were.. Not clothed yet.. I just.. I don't know.." He frantically says.

Alva cries. "The guys in the movies do it all the time!" She didn't know how boys were because never was with a guy before. Her parents never allowed her near guys when she was younger. Alva cries in frustration. She felt unattractive

"This isn't a movie." He says, "I-I'm not a guy in a movie.. far from it."
he looks down.

Last edited by a moderator:
"I just thought guys were like that.. " she sniffles tears and hugs him tightly. "Are we continuing to leave today?"

Rylan smiles as she pulls him into a hug.
"Yup. There's a supermarket up that way," he points in the direction, "So we can get food there to last us a bit then be on our way."

He kisses her softly and when he pulls away he takes her hand, "Let's go."

As he takes her hand she takes his and walks the direction he's going.

"Did you leave anything in the motel?" He asked making sure just in case.

"I didn't take anything in." She giggles maybe a toothbrush and some toothpaste but its in her pocket.

"Oh right I carried you there didn't I." He smiled, "Then we shall check out."
Him and Alva check out of the motel and walk back to the car. Rylan opens Alva's door then walks around the car to the drivers seat. He starts the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.