Take My Breath Away~

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alva gets in the car and strokes Rylans hair. It was soft in between her fingers, unlike her hair who fell in big natural ringlets. "Love I love your hair.. don't cut it." She frowns softly.

"But I wanna spice it up a bit." He says spice in a weird lispey accent that make him wonder why he felt necessary to do it. God he's a weirdo.

"I love it though". Alva sits on her knees and cuddled the chair. She wished they were already there she wanted to cuddlead kiss and all. Running away takes so much work. She looks into her pocket and took out her A ring. And puts it on the space of he dashboard and smiled.. "In case I don't make it and you do... I want you to have that."

Rylan picked up the ring and examined it smiling.
"Thank you." He says and leans towards her and plants a soft kiss on her lips when he pulls away he leans his forehead against hers and whispers, "I love you."

Alva kisses his lips back and look into his eyes and giggles. "I love you too." She smiles and strokes his neck. "Forever"

"And ever." He smiles and pulls away he slips the ring on and drives out of the parking lot. He takes Alva's hand and holds it. It takes a minute to get there.
He gets his piggy bank and takes a few notes out. He gets out the car and walks around to Alva's side and opens the door for her.

As Rylan opens her door she gets out of the car, she stretches and holds Rylans hand and giggle. "We should get marshmellows". She pounces on him and giggles happily.

Rylan chuckles, "Yeah alright." He wraps an arm around her waist and walks in.

"I don't know." Rylan looks around. "Oooo!" He says a jogs with a bounce in his steps he grabs a bag of chips, two boxes of cookies, oreos and four chocolate bars.

Alvas eyes widen. She shakes her head
"Put them back... you're gonna get a tummy ache!" she turns and grabs cans of pinapples, peaches, and fruit cocktail. She grabs a few more things.

Alva looks.at him. " cookies, chips, and whatever you want.. but remember your gonna have a tummyache. Be right back
" she walks away from the cart nd goes.to a different aisle to see something

"Alright."
Rylan looks at aisles and grabs 6 cans of Pepsi, 6 bottles of water, bread, butter, jam, peanut butter and some other stuff he puts them in the cart.

Alva grabs marshmelllows and smile when suddenly her bum gets smacked by a gentleman who stood by her and he smiled at her. When she received the smack she jumped up and rubbed her bum.

"Excuse me?" She said angryly. She wanted to slap him but really couldn't reach his face.

"All is yours beautiful. Say why won't you come with me tonight they'll be plenty of more if your interested." His eye gazed at her as he swops the hair away from his eyes.

"No. Thank you." As she said and turned around with the marshmellows. He takes her by the hand and brings her to him, he lifts her chin up and lays a kids on her lips. She pushes him away.

"Are you crazy? I barely even know you. Let me go." As she struggled He continue to kiss her. His hands went down and grope her bum..

Rylan heard noises from the aisle Alva was in, struggling noises. He walked quickly to the aisle, when he saw the guy kissing and groping Alva he got furious. "Hey!" He exclaimed angrily and jogged over and got the guy off her he pushed him into the shelves and grabbed a fist full of his shirt and leaned his face inches from his. "Stay the fuck away from her. Got it?" He threatened through clenched teeth.

Alva covers her mouth as she saw what was going on. The guy slightly smiled up at Rylan. "Oh alright alright. No new to get angry. Just know next time.. don't let the fine piece of ass walking alone." He pushes himself off of Rylan and fixed himself. "And if he isn't man enough for you beautiful. You know where to find me." Alva tilts her head and picks up the marshmellows she wanted and giggled hugging them cutely.

"What are you doing." He points at her referring to giggling and hugging the marshmallows. He run his hand through his hair and sighs.

Alva softly smiles and hugs the marshemllows and looks up at Rylan. "We should get going.."

"Agreed." He says and his hands fall from his hair back to his sides. They walk back to the cart and to the register and bought the items, Rylan loaded the bags into the cart and they went to the car and put the bags in the foot space at the back seats. Rylan opened Alva's door for her, once she was in he walked to his side and climbed in.

Status
Not open for further replies.