Take My Breath Away~

Status
Not open for further replies.
she smiles softly nd hands some fruit over to him. "aww are you butthurt that i called you silly. my bad Rylan. youre such a cry baby." she jokes and laughssticking out her tongue playfully.

Rylan throws a grape at her and it hits right between her eyebrows, "Bulls-eye!" He exclaims.

alva laughs and throws another grape at Rylan and misses. "hey thats no fair " she giggles and eats a slice of apple. she munches and bats her long lashes at her cup of fruit.

Rylan throws a grape up in the air and catches it in his mouth, "I'm just too skilled." He says as he bites on his grape and grins.

Alva giggles. "i suck at throwing stuff. im so clumsy at times i trip and fall everywhere. my mother used to make fun of me because of it." alva smiled softly. Rylan was charming and silly. she wanted to know more about her new friend so she asked a question more based on his personal life "Rylan why did you move here?"

"Job opputunities I guess. Either music - I play guitar, piano and drums - or photography. Also my brother lives here so it was the best option I guess."
Rylan told her but that was only some of it, yeah he came for job opputunities and his big brother Chase lives here. But he was also escaping. Escaping his father.

Alva eyes brightened up and widen. "their hiring at the bookstore where i work. i mean its pretty boring because theres usually no one to speak to". she goes and sits on a bench because her legs began to hurt. "but its a start." she rubs her legs and closes her eyes. It felt good. "i have no talents. i can only fall and keep falling hehe".

Rylan smiles, "Yeah that could be a start, I'm sure my brother wouldn't won't to support my ass."
Rylan sits next to Alva. He chuckles as Alva says that, "You never know though I thought of my self as he same but then I got into stuff and found I was good at stuff."

she looks at Rylan and crosses her legs sitting indian style she lowers her voice and twirls the stranda of her hair." Have you ever beem in love?" she slowly looks up at looks into Rylans eyes. before he can even speak she stops twirling her hair " i never been in love before. ihave a really difficult family.. they arr

arrange marriages without my consemt.. im suppose to marry some stramger soon.. i hate my fam-" she shuts up.. ahe realized she said the wrong thing. she burries her face in her hands.

Rylan puts his hand on her back, "My parents aren't all that great either. We'll my dad, my mum died when I was 11."

she moves her hands off her face and buries her face in his chest. she softly presses against him in a comforting way and holds onto him in need of soothing. she loved the way he felt. she craved for his attention.. he understands her and thats all she needed. "Im sorry for youre lost.. My dad threatened to kill me if i didnt obey his rules.. i just wanna runaway Rylan. far away.. away from here. start fresh.." she looks up at him... "would you come with me? i mean if you would?"

"I would. My dad probably knows I fled here. He always told me I had to take over the farm. Its in your blood he said I'd always say no. Then one day he started hitting me. After my mom died he wasn't the same." Rylan looks down and wraps his arms around Alva.

her heart broke as she heard his words but the way he held hermade her feel safe. Alva sighed. "Forget everything and lets run. Go anywhere in the world.. just us away from family.. i mean they will look for us but atleast itll take them awhile to find us..". she smiles softly. " we need a gateway car.. momey and a map." she looks up at him. "My Rylan you sure can hold a girl so..nice".

Alva sits up alittle still close to Rylan. she looks at him smile. "You take my breathe away by just saying that." she giggles turning alittle red.

"I think you've got that effect on me too." A smiles appears at the corner of his lips, Rylan looks into her eyes.

she strokes his cheek with her right hand and giggles softly. ignoring the commotion of reality. she lools down alittle.

Rylan rubs thumb in a circle on the small of Alva's back and gazes into her eyes.

Alva leans in and softly and pulls Rylans face close to hers. she looks into his eyes and closes them. she attempted to kiss him when suddenly someone yells out "Alva" angryly andAlva gasps looks at the direction startled.

Status
Not open for further replies.