• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Sword Art Online All Over Again

I just realized something, and I have to point it out. To Seijin's everlasting joy, this is his current group:
Arielah
Soteria
Kerra
Persephi
Seijin

Rejoice, Unrighteous Cleric; you have your harem.

UPDATE:
And now I've posted my smallest post yet. Hoo boy... maybe I should add Braden into that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if I can still join... But

Name: John Ricc
Screen name: Silverfang
Appearance:
hah.jpg
Class: Neutral
Skillsets:
Cleric:
Self Regeneration, after a short delay user will start regening HP at two times the normal rate.
Mage:
Frosty Sword, this skill is a spell he uses on his own sword. After every hit a small layer of ice forms causing slowing and occasionally jamming of movement.
Ice shield, Quickly forms a shield used for blocking however its strength depends on how long the user channels it for
Rogue:
Snare, a weak trap used to trip up smaller monsters.
Warrior:
Dash and Bash, user launches himself in a general direction ending it with a hard swing of a shield causing a mini stun and disrupting channeling abilities

Last edited:
Sounds good, I will get to posting in like an hour or so!

Edit: which group needs another player/which group should I join?

Last edited:
@Kaldoro: Nice post, but Taz introduced himself as Akuma, his username is AkumxAstron, so she wouldnt know his real name is Taz :)

She doesn't know his name :P I just wrote it as something she did sooo ya :3

Why isn't your Full Metal Alchemist thing moving? Is it just me or did you make it a still frame?

Edit: Nope it was just me, its moving again...

Last edited:
Aaaaaaa~! You have Lindsey Stirling in your signature! You are my best friend all over again. ^_^ Elements is one of my favorites, along with Electric Daisy and Shadows. Thank you thank you thank you so much for that!

This is totally random, sometimes it is moving and I can laugh about it all over again and other times its just a still frame of him looking depressed. =(

(sorry for the random comment, sometimes I just can't help myself.)

Aaaaaaa~! You have Lindsey Stirling in your signature! You are my best friend all over again. ^_^ Elements is one of my favorites, along with Electric Daisy and Shadows. Thank you thank you thank you so much for that!
Haha! I just discovered her a few days ago and I'm addicted to her songs =D Elements is one of my fav's and so is Shadows along with Beyond the veil and We found love hehe shes awesome! Yay *glomps*!

This is totally random, sometimes it is moving and I can laugh about it all over again and other times its just a still frame of him looking depressed. =(

(sorry for the random comment, sometimes I just can't help myself.)
Rofl thats fine, random is fun :) Odd that it stills, might just be lag. I'm glad you like it lol Edward and Winry are hilarious XD

Back