Sword Art Online All Over Again

Despite being probably being human only (like season one), I can deal with it. I will have a CS in the morning.

Sorry for the delay. I made a trip to see my mom for mother's day.

Reactions: 2 people
No problem Epitaph.

Sorry been getting swamped with rl stuff. Will make a post today! :)

Np @EpitaphQueen

Could I get a few posts soon? :)

Waiting for another post..I'm with someone there so yaa I can't do much unless I just go on alone ._.

I understand. There are a few people stuck waiting on others posts and those are perfectly understandable. I'm just giving a light nudge.

I had this problem so often now.. Just makes group roleplays tough sometimes...

Yeah it does, but if you give a nudge every now and then it'll keep the posts flowing. My Vampire Knight roleplay is beginning to flourish and I hope if I do the same for this one as I do that one that it'll be effective.

I'll always be around~

Should I post? I mean I just posted and normally I wait so no one gets left behind but I can post again if you like.

I was hoping that the stragglers would catch up.

I figured as much which is why I asked. You could always do the @ thing so they are notified. Sometimes they don't post because their notifications stop working.

O.O but no one complained about alerts not working...

I don't know, most people use that as an excuse so if you do the @ whatever thing it force sends them an alert and then their excuse is void.

Oh I know. I usually give a nudge though and then use their names after they haven't replied within 12 hours.

*Peaks out of hiding place behind large rock* Dont hate me XD

Lol you keep saying, I promise to post today and the next thing we know your hiding behind a rock >.<

But since you have a Full Metal Alchemist gif I will forgive you.