Sword Art Online All Over Again

Ew...didn't get any message until now ._. I just woke up and will get to my post once I'm awake properly.

Alright, I'm still a bit sleepy, but I hope this gets a bit of an okay start for her :3
Looking forward to it!

Im sorry I haven't got a chance to be on today/yesterday :( ill get a post up soon I promise!

Of course, we're still accepting.

Persephi
[dash=teal]Name: Not specified

Screen Name: Persephi

Class: Mage (Enchantress- support)

Skills:

Outfitting- can repair and make cloth and leather armor including disguises.

Polymorph- turns a target into an animal, preventing combat.

Coax- knows spells used to addle and suggest another's mind.

Group Teleportation- A consuming spell that teleports the whole group to a safe location. Can only be used once a day.
[/dash]

Finally got a post up for Ivory, sorry it took so long XD I'll get one up for Taz soon too.

Persephi
[dash=teal]Name: Not specified

Screen Name: Persephi

Class: Mage (Enchantress- support)

Skills:

Outfitting- can repair and make cloth and leather armor including disguises.

Polymorph- turns a target into an animal, preventing combat.

Coax- knows spells used to addle and suggest another's mind.

Group Teleportation- A consuming spell that teleports the whole group to a safe location. Can only be used once a day.
[/dash]
Everytime I see that name I think of Persephone lol awesome =D

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Same for me too lol

Yay for action packed posts!

Okay! At the top of page two you will find my updated information page. I've included whatever I could think of at the time, and brought both Arielah and Blade's profiles up to date. If something is wrong, or if you want to add something, please speak up.

Thank you.

Do we have an OOC Thread? Or maybe a group thread? Not to be stingy or controlling but I'd really like to discuss the various monsters and zones so we can have more organized encounters :D

I'd prefer to keep it in one place (here) but if you guys feel the need I can indeed post a separate thread for discussions.

Does anybody oppose the idea of a group?

Yes. What's the point of having this OOC/Discussion thread if we aren't using it to discuss?

Im okay with this thread of a group :)

Hmm... @heliacalRebirth The very first thing I thought when I started reading your post was "That's not fair!" And I think I'm absolutely right, so I love you right now. ^^ Morancrais isn't being nearly as nice as SAO was.

However, the two boars around Arielah aren't dead yet. Or are you preempting St O's post (or whomever slays the beasts)?

I thought they were dead TT.TT I was a little confused haha. Ill change it a bit

Edit: I changed the last paragraph a little. My bad :P

Last edited by a moderator: