Sword Art Online All Over Again

Nope nope nope! Two boars shared between three people will not give you EXP enough to level again. Time for me to start making up numbers.

lvl 1 - 0
lvl 2 - 100
lvl 3 - 500
lvl 4 - 1200

And a level 1 boar is worth about 112. That's about what we're looking at. And you can't add points to Luck. Luck is decreed by the Fates (a.k.a. we, the writers). ^^

oopps oh yeah, sorry I had to make a quick post. Time to fix that. Sorry!

That was out of nowhere. There is no reason to have a group. If there's something wrong, we discuss it here. If you have a great idea, run it by everyone here. That's what this thread is for.

Groups help organize things. So you can put that information somewhere. It prevents mistakes from happening like that

I have officially named RayChel as my second in command. The only one who's say can go above hers is my own which I don't foresee having to enforce in the future. Thank you all for participating in this exciting roleplay. If you could give me a bit to post that would be great, my great grandma passed away last night and we're still setting up plans for the funeral and such.

I have officially named RayChel as my second in command. The only one who's say can go above hers is my own which I don't foresee having to enforce in the future. Thank you all for participating in this exciting roleplay. If you could give me a bit to post that would be great, my great grandma passed away last night and we're still setting up plans for the funeral and such.

My condolences. Don't worry, I doubt we would run away, at least I won't so take your time.

As for the group thing, I don't see the point of it to be fairly honest...we can really discuss things here it's not like we are a countless number of people and I think it would not make things that much easier, I don't see that much to be discussed either that we would need group for. After all it's up to the people in command so @heliacalRebirth I feel like your idea to improve everything is great, but ultimately we should either all decide together through poll, or let the people in command decide such a thing, pushing it probably won't exactly lead anywhere.

Aw im sorry Epitaph-chan :( take your time, your doing a great job btw :)

I'll be posting for Taz/Ivory here soon

Groups help organize things. So you can put that information somewhere. It prevents mistakes from happening like that
mistakes will happen no matter what. Making one is no that big a deal. Its not fixing it that is a problem

it was only a suggestion :/

And not a bad one, I think it's a great thing that at least people gave their opinion :3 That way we at least know everyone cares for the RP.

Kaldoro why do you taunt me with your Ilya Avatar DX It makes me sad...

Why would it make you sad ._.

I finished Fate/Zero which ends with the fate ending, and he never sees his daughter again. How is that not sad?

Well if you just saw fate/zero you don't know Ilya at all ;) read fate stay night and you will really love her.

I know i know. But where can i get it is the question...

I can help you with that, just drop me a message ^^