Sword Art Online All Over Again

XD Dont kick my butt? Lol sorry rl crap keeps getting in the way. FMA ftw?

FMA saved your butt lol

Reactions: Warenai hana
Lol yay I'm saved! And I posted...Finally XD

When she really looked into Blades eyes though, she could tell that their intentions truly did differ. She was fighting hard to save the inexperienced and the young, whereas he was fighting just to win and leave the game. Katsu would give her whole self to saving these people, maybe even sacrifice her life if need be, but she wasn't sure Blade would do the same. That would have to do though. His drive to win would have to be enough to help get them through.
Blade won't give his life for strangers, and he's not going to let Katsu give up hers either. I'm having some serious difficulty keeping Blade in character; I really, really want to give Katsu a hug, but he wouldn't do that. Yet. >_<

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
I'm not here this weekend, I'll try and get a reply out, but I can't promise anything.

Thats okay I understand :)

Name:
Tatsuki Mariko
Screen name:
Inatu "Flamehead" Tunado
Appearance (Pictures please):

In real world -->
7e91ff18e10ed1456ade09cc61c0ecef.jpg
In game -->
Anime-Boy.jpg

Class:
Rogue (More of an assassin type role, not much of a lockpicker)
Skillsets:
Backstab, Quickstep (Increases speed for a few seconds/minutes), Daggers, Claw-like weapons, Hiding/Camoflauge, and trap skills.

Thanks so much for viewing this, SaO was the anime that really got me into anime itself, that and AoT. Can't wait for this to be up and running.

• Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
You're actually in luck @HotTacoTheTaco I am closing signups, but you got your sheet in before I did so you are accepted.

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
SIGNUPS CLOSED

Yes, I did put you in a bit of a hard spot. Can someone get Arielah to the gate? Tim can pick her up from there.

Is it my turn to post?

We've got to get grouped up so that we can take on the first dungeon as a group. We need to keep moving along.

Okay, a minor character to balance a party and help make Blade look like a jerk; pulling Arielah out for the first dungeon for arbitrary reasons; and now waiting to see who else is ready to get going. I think Sunday is a fair limit--try to post something by Sunday if you want to be a part of the dungeon entry. If you can't or don't want to, leave a message here in the OOC so we know you're still alive/not kidnapped/didn't become a monk.

Thank you all, and have a great day! ^_^

Party members won't be abandoned. If you decide to leave Arielah in the hands of Seijin she'll be okay, but we'll need a bigger group. A portal will be present in the next town that will allow you to teleport to any towns that have already been previously visited. Unlike Sword Art though you can't teleport to a town until after you clear the boss level below. I may think about changing that rule but I haven't decided yet. Also I think like Sword Art I may come up with an alternate way to beat the game, once again I still haven't decided. @HotTacoTheTaco I'll need your opening post by tomorrow or I'll have to consider that you have disappeared.

@NorwayFOO if you could also find a way to get involved in the action that would be good.

Yup yup. I should have spare time soon enough.

I thought dungeons were one-time clears. Are you saying everyone has to beat every dungeon? O.O That's gonna hurt players that want to focus on secondary skills (smiths, fletchers, alchemists, etc.)

And I'm talking Taco back in. ^^

No not everyone has to beat the dungeon! If other players beat it then the portal will open in the first town as well.

Then that's the same as SAO was. Right? Maybe I'll use this as an excuse to rewatch it (for the third time >_<)