Sword Art Online All Over Again

Postied lol this is getting exciting =D

I just realized something, and I have to point it out. To Seijin's everlasting joy, this is his current group:
Arielah
Soteria
Kerra
Persephi
Seijin

Rejoice, Unrighteous Cleric; you have your harem.

UPDATE:
And now I've posted my smallest post yet. Hoo boy... maybe I should add Braden into that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha I love it! Poor Arielah XD

Not sure if I can still join... But

Name: John Ricc
Screen name: Silverfang
Appearance:
hah.jpg
Class: Neutral
Skillsets:
Cleric:
Self Regeneration, after a short delay user will start regening HP at two times the normal rate.
Mage:
Frosty Sword, this skill is a spell he uses on his own sword. After every hit a small layer of ice forms causing slowing and occasionally jamming of movement.
Ice shield, Quickly forms a shield used for blocking however its strength depends on how long the user channels it for
Rogue:
Snare, a weak trap used to trip up smaller monsters.
Warrior:
Dash and Bash, user launches himself in a general direction ending it with a hard swing of a shield causing a mini stun and disrupting channeling abilities

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
You're accepted Norway :)

Sounds good, I will get to posting in like an hour or so!

Edit: which group needs another player/which group should I join?

Last edited:
Your pick lol although maybe Blade and Katsu could use another.

@Kaldoro: Nice post, but Taz introduced himself as Akuma, his username is AkumxAstron, so she wouldnt know his real name is Taz :)

She doesn't know his name :P I just wrote it as something she did sooo ya :3

Why isn't your Full Metal Alchemist thing moving? Is it just me or did you make it a still frame?

Edit: Nope it was just me, its moving again...

Last edited:
Hm? The FMA gif is moving for me 0.0

Aaaaaaa~! You have Lindsey Stirling in your signature! You are my best friend all over again. ^_^ Elements is one of my favorites, along with Electric Daisy and Shadows. Thank you thank you thank you so much for that!

• Love
This is totally random, sometimes it is moving and I can laugh about it all over again and other times its just a still frame of him looking depressed. =(

(sorry for the random comment, sometimes I just can't help myself.)

• Love
Aaaaaaa~! You have Lindsey Stirling in your signature! You are my best friend all over again. ^_^ Elements is one of my favorites, along with Electric Daisy and Shadows. Thank you thank you thank you so much for that!
Haha! I just discovered her a few days ago and I'm addicted to her songs =D Elements is one of my fav's and so is Shadows along with Beyond the veil and We found love hehe shes awesome! Yay *glomps*!

This is totally random, sometimes it is moving and I can laugh about it all over again and other times its just a still frame of him looking depressed. =(

(sorry for the random comment, sometimes I just can't help myself.)
Rofl thats fine, random is fun :) Odd that it stills, might just be lag. I'm glad you like it lol Edward and Winry are hilarious XD

Did I scare everyone off? I mean right after I post it just dies...

But um yeah...

No lol sorry I've been really busy lately, I'll get my post up tomorrow, sorry for the wait XD

Reactions: Warenai hana