Swarovski Academy: Magical Soldiers (Rolar X Lilith)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lilith nodded, the left. She went to get her things as well, then came back to the helicopter. Once they were both there, they got in and headed North. "I see. Somewhere cold. That makes sense." They wanted people who would be able to use the surroundings to their advantage and be able to be fine with the cold. Meanwhile, Lilith didn't know anything about what Cynthia had on her mind.

A little while later, they were close and they could tell the monsters were already attacking. "Here's the plan. We destroy the monster, protect as many people as we can. Do nothing to endanger them." That was all Lilith said. The helicopter brought them close, but didn't stop. Lilith jumped out, then went towards where the monsters were. At one point, there was a monster who was trying to knock a building down, people in the way of it. Lilith raised up her hand, and made some ice to stop the falling debris from hitting the people. "Run now," she said to them and they did just that.

You love him don't you?

That voice again...

I can help you... Just listen to me... If you kill that monster, he'd be so impressed...

Thats right... He would...

Cynthia leapt from the chopper, and began attacking the monster. That voice gave her incredible advice, allowing her to make some rather light work of the situation. This monster was not the most powerful. Something that could easily be defeated. But that voice knew what it was saying...

It wasn't too much longer that the monster had been eradicated. But there was likely more to come.

See? I can help you a lot...

Lilith turned to see that Cynthia was already done with the monster there. It was a bit surprising, considering Lilith was seeing her as a passive girl this whole time, but it was a good thing. "Alright. Let's work with getting the civilians safe, while taking out these monsters. I'm sure they are all over the city," Lilith stated to Cynthia. With that said, Lilith began to build up ice around area to make it safer for the people to get out. Already, many were taking the routes she was making in order to get to a safer place.

Just then, two more monster came out of nowhere, about to attach Lilith and Cynthia. "Watch out Cynthia," Lilith shouted. She had moved out of the way, but wasn't really used to partnering so didn't really think if she needed to help out Cynthia in order for her to get away or not. Though, thinking twice about it, Lilith began to make a wall of ice to stop the attack from hitting anything anyway. Then, trapped the monsters claw-like arm in the ice. It screeched out and moved its body, trying to get out, but the ice was too strong for it. Ice made by magic was much stronger than regular ice after all. Meanwhile, Lilith summoned up her ice sword she used before with Rolar and attacked the monster trapped with the ice.

Without me you're weak. Let me help.

The voice kept speaking to her. It kept saying things like that. Should she trust it?... So far it had only told the truth... The monster came by, and smacked her off to the side. She was able to barely block the attack full on, but she was still flung across the way.

Open up that little journal, why don't you?

Confused, the girl did as she was told. Writing began appearing on the page, as power felt as if it was surging about her. She raised her hand, as a snowstorm began to form about it. She then unleashed it upon the monsters as they charged forward, ultimately stopping them in their tracks. She never knew she was capable of this

"You really think you're doing that?! HAHAHA! Sorry kid, but you're nothing. Unless you have me... But I am a nice guy! I want to help you. With me, you can be stronger than her. You can impress that rebel who you've had your eye on...

"Why do you know so much about me?"

Because... I am a part of you... You just have to let me out...

Lilith looked over at Cynthia went she got knocked to the side. She was about to go to her to check on her, but the girl was already starting an attack. Though, the attack didn't seem like one that the girl was particularly used to. Not to mention it could possibly affect the people around them who were trying to get to safety. "Be carefull Cynthia. You don't want this snowstorm to hit the innocent people in the area. Contain the attack as much as you can, or choose different ones." Again Lilith was being her usual self, not realizing that some things could come across as cold or mean, especially to one who was already not fond of her for reasons Lilith didn't even know about.

Meanwhile, Lilith slashed her sword at another monster that appeared, careful not to let the snowstorm that Cynthia created affect her. It was a large scale, area attack, which could affect others. But, since Lilith was used to this type of attacks and she could do many just like it, she was able to withstand and handle it just find unlike the monsters and other magical soldiers who aren't used to ice magic.

Don't trust her... She has a darker secret than she would like... Take these monsters out... But watch your back...

Don't trust her?... She had to finish this quickly. She took the book in her hand. It held so much power right now... She felt she could do so much more. But she still wasn't able to surpass the other girl beside her. The monster after her, began to charge. She leapt into the air, wings of ice forming. And as she glided by, she rained spears of ice down upon it, as several punctured the monster. It howled in pain. But it wasn't enough.

You're resisting... Let me through, and I can make sure you are more powerful.. you can take anything you want with my help. All the things you ever wanted and more... All with my help.

Strength...

Recognition...
The eye of that boy...
He'd shouldn't be with her. She isn't safe... Take my help... Read these words on the your journal. They will unleash untap potential.
"W-What do you mean? She's dangerous..."

Her words seemed filled with a strange mix of fear, contempt, and confusion.​

While Cynthia was getting the jog done, she still seemed to be distracted and not paying much attention to what Lilith was saying. And, of course, Lilith wanted things to go well. It was best if she got this fight finished before anything went wrong. Lilith took her sword and swung, killing another one of the monsters. She looked around the area, trying to see how many more there were.

"We need to finish this," Lilith commented. She focused. Monsters were once human, they still would have traces of water in them just like any other creature. She pin-pointed most of them with her ability to see the water, then focused hard on them. Concentrated. Then, when she was ready, she began to freeze the monsters themselves. But, all of them were going to take time to do, and she needed to stay focused.

"She's... a monster?... She has been hiding this long? If she get scared, she might... Attack my Rolar?... She shouldn't have been there... Why is he with her? Why is she putting him in danger?"

This voice was telling her so much. The times of her kidnapping. The days that Rolar and Lilith spent together. But specifically, the moments where she nearly turned. However, he said she might fully turn if she was to be pushed over the edge. She needed to be stopped. How did it know though?

"Why?... Why has she been allowed to be here for this long is this were the case..."

That didn't matter. She opened the book, as it turned pages by itself, ending on the middle page. Words began to appear, and she began to read them. They were foreign words... Otherworldly. As she read, power surged through her. She reached out, performing the same act as Lilith. But with more effective results. The monster let out a cry as it froze, the water no longer coursing through it. She was far more powerful now.

When Lilith felt the change while she was using her magic, she knew something was up with Cynthia. She could tell. The sudden surge of power and the abilities Lilith could do all of a sudden. The girl was using too much power. She could turn easily right now. "Cynthia. Get a hold of yourself," Lilith shouted out. The monsters weren't the only problem now. There was Cynthia now. "You're using too much power. You'll be overwhelmed. Calm down now and let's work on this together."

Lilith wanted to prevent it, but she might have to force Cynthia to stop. While the girl might have gotten more power because of the beginnings of an awakening. Lilith was more stable right now, and could plan things out better. Not to mention her secrets she hide, that could make her naturally more powerful without going over the edge.

Rolar sat up from his slumber. Something wasn't right... He felt like that something bad was about to happen.

"What's wrong there buddy?" One of friends noticed that, and inquired.

"I-I... Don't know... I had a bad feeling all of a sudden..."

"Oh, just another one of your 'feelings'. Alright then. Let's go get some food."

"Y-Yeah..."

She looked at the Girl who now told her to stop. Whilst looking her, she closed her hand into a fist, and the monster collapsed in on itself. There was no chance of it surviving. She walked towards her.

"I don't think so Lilith... You are a dangerous. I know about everything... How you were kidnapped, how you almost turned. How you can't stand being touched. Being held down, unable to escape. You break down. You are capable of turning at any moment... So that is why I must stop you before that can happen. Before you hurt Rolar... If anything were to happen to him, I'd never forgive you... Though I have doing that now. Why you... Why... Why!"

She flung her hand around as one of the snow drifts swept to the side, knocking Lilith away. It was shocking powerful she had become. She raised her hand into the air, as a flurry began to shroud herself, and it dissipated her entire disposition, changed. Now dressed in all black, the Journal still held firmly in her hand. It was clear she was not herself.

How was she able to know all that? And, why was she talking about Rolar? No, none of that mattered right now. What mattered was the girl was losing to the darkness inside of her. But, before she could say anything back, a pile of snow already hit her. But, Lilith was the Ice Queen, a pile of snow wasn't going to take her down. She easily found her way out, and used sheets of floating ice to move up onto a building to get higher. Though, she could feel the pain from a broken rib from the force of the snow hitting her.

"Look at yourself Cynthia. I'm the monster? You trying to harm your teammate, and your leader. You're letting the monster inside of you take over. At least I was able to suppress it. Now I can use some of it's power while still being myself because I am stronger. You, however, you are losing your battle to it. You think Rolar would be happy about this." Lilith knew her words weren't going to get to the girl. In the end, she was going to have to knock the girl unconscious to prevent her from changing into a full monster because that was were she was heading.

"Alright. If you want to fight me so bad, then you'll have your fight," Lilith stated, her eyes glowing a bit brighter in blue as she raised up her body, ignoring the pain of her rib. She created shards of ice in the air, then shot them towards Cynthia. Though, they weren't just an attack. They were placed in specific places to get the girl to be forced to move in a specific place. Cynthia may have gained a lot of power, but Lilith had been training longer and knew how to use power better.

Once Cynthia moved to block the ice shards, with no different way then the one Lilith foreseen by observing Cynthia, Lilith brought up her arm, swung it and created a large slice of water that speed towards Cynthia. If Lilith wanted she could make it fast enough to break anything, but in this case she only wanted to knock Cynthia out.

"Ah!..."

She took the water attack, pushing her back. But that only seemed to double her rage.

" I'm not the monster!!! All I am doing is saving Rolar! You are why this is happening!"

It is her fault...
All hers...
You are doing this for Rolar...
Cynthia through off the attack, and rushed into Lilith. Her eyes... They glowed, with the power of a monster... That was proof of her danger! Cynthia created spears of ice, sending them all at Lilith. Each was sent with the intent to kill.

"Something is not right..."

Rolar had a terrible feeling right now. Every since Lilith left, he had a sense of impending doom. Images of last time flashed before his eyes. The fires... The screams... His face... Oh God his face... Then suddenly, he saw Lilith, just the same.

"No!"

"Rolar where are you..."

His friends watched in surprise, as he ran off, straight to Vivaldi's office. Without summons, it was the last place Rolar would go, but he needed some way to get there. He practically kicked down the door, in fear and urgency.

"Lilith is in danger. I need to get out there as fast as I can!"

"You know those are all lies. You are the one causing the problems right now, not me. If Rolar saw you know, he wouldn't be happy at all. Who's side do you think he would come to. By his choice." Lilith shouted out. She watched as the ice spears came towards her. She was called the Ice Queen, some bit of ice coming towards her wasn't going to be the death of her. "You are underestimating your opponent Cynthia."

Despite her pain, Lilith suddenly jumped into the air, doing a back-flip and dodging all the spears. She had also made a shield of ice which stopped the spears as they rammed into it and broke, preventing them from going anywhere to destroy the town they were in. She's reckless, careless...I could finish this off in one attack if I used that, but that would be too much damage to the town. I need to keep the town safe. These are people's homes.

Lilith raised up her hand. Above Cynthia diamond-like pieces of ice began to rain down on her. Meanwhile, Lilith also created a large hand of water that rose from the ground, which came after Cynthia to try and grab her while the ice was falling.

-------------------------------

Vivaldi grumbled when Rolar entered her office without knocking. "She is on a mission in the north. She had someone else with her. She'll be fine," the headmistress stated. "Besides, she's my daughter. She's a strong one. Trained since birth, she's stronger than most others in this school. Now, how dare you come into my office like that."

Vivaldi stood up from her seat, placing one of her hands on her hip. "You're the trouble maker who has been hanging around Lilith. I won't stand for you distracting her. Know your place boy."

Just then one of the assistance of the headmistress walked by to hand something to Vivaldi. But, in the process, she slipped something to Rolar. It was a piece of paper, which had the location of where Lilith was. Then, she left.

"Now, get out of my office!" Vivaldi said. Though, it was strange, because she may have saw the piece of paper be given to Rolar yet said nothing about it.

Last edited:
Ice made no difference against her. Everything she did to her, she just manipulated back. She was still stronger...

"Raaaaaugh!"

From within the sphere she was encased in, currents began to form. Cynthia and Lilith may have shared the powers of ice. But the story of the yuki-onna does not involve water... But the snow storm.

The wind howled, with her anger. Snow and ice whipped around in a flurry, as it began shifting around. Vortexes of sleet and snow began to form. And the water that Lilith had used against Cynthia had formed into waterspouts. An entire Blizzard at her disposal. The wind thrashed about, and mounds of snow slammed against Lilith. Several vortexes formed around Lilith's limbs, raising her into the air, incapable of moving effectively.

"To think that he'd fall for someone like you! You, who is always so cold, and unfriendly. I sat in the corner watching as You blew off others for the sake of your own gain. And just when I had gathered the courage to speak with him. To tell him how I feel, you sent him to the infirmary. AND after that, all he did was spend time with you. With YOU! YOU OF ALL PEOPLE! And I never... had my chance... You took my chance... and through it to the wind. Now I, will do the same to you..."

She... Gave him a paper?... He couldn't help but smile. It seemed she believed him. He ran off trying to find a way to get there.

"Just hang in there Lilith..."

Even though Lilith's body was stuck, as she listened to what Cynthia said, strangely a smirk came to Lilith's face. "You're right about that. I did send him to the infirmary. I did blow people off. He did decide to talk to me. I did decide to talk to him. You...you on the other hand, you haven't talked to him at all and now you are attacking someone he sees as a friend now. Even if you break me apart. I will not lose."

Lilith's body suddenly began to turn into water, disappearing from the vortexes that were around her. Lilith was no where in sight. Cynthia wouldn't be able to know where she was. But, her voice sounded out again. "You never gave yourself a chance. And, you will never get a chance this way. You left me no choice to become more serious. I warn you. Just because you are becoming a monster with great power does not mean you exceed mine. I am naturally stronger than you. I have trained more than you. I might not be stronger than everyone. But, to protect this town, to protect Rolar from you, and to protect you from yourself. I will not lose."

It was obvious to Lilith that one of the vortexes had broken a bone in her arm. But, that wasn't going to stop her. She froze it, masking the pain. A sudden form of Lilith came out from a puddle in the air, right behind Cynthia. Although, the body there wasn't really Lilith at all. It was a clone made of water. All around the area, clones of Lilith became to form. Though, it was impossible to tell which one was real. "You blizzard doesn't affect me. I've trained in this weather since I was a little girl."

"That's it... That's it! Go on!

"Gaaaah! Shut up, shut up, shut up! Everything is so loud... All I wanted was to get my chance!..."

Why!? Why is she always so ready for this!? Everything just kept this happening.

"But he fell for you... Anyone can see that... If something were to trigger you while he was beside you, he might get hurt again. Or worse!..."

She plunged her hand into the snow, and a giant hand of ice swatted Lilith to the side. The blow was hard, sending her flying.

As she stood over Lilith, she looked down at her, tears streaming down her face.

"I've felt so powerless... Maybe with this... Will be capable of something..."

A Spear of ice formed in her hand, as she held it over Lilith. She raised it over her head, and brought it down... Warm water dripped onto Lilith's neck, where the spear should have been.

"W-Why?..."

"Looks like I made it..."

"I'm sorry Cynthia," Lilith commented. Though, the body that was under Cynthia's attack suddenly melted into a puddle of water. The girl had just attacked one of the clones instead. "I don't understand what you are talking about at all. If you felt powerless, you should be training to make yourself stronger. Not letting the darkness consume you. That inner voice in your head, it's the darkness, trying to take over you. But, if it does, you will never be able to see or talk to Rolar again. You will be the one endangering him. And, I cannot allow that."

Lilith could tell the spear had melted by the way it fell. There was no doubt in her mind that someone had came to stop the fight, and that someone was Rolar. It was unfortunate though, because now Rolar would see what Cynthia had done. And, Lilith was originally going to try and keep it a secret too. "It's best to knock you out now. You'll calm down after that, then return to your normal self before you change too much."

"R-Rolar?..."

She backed away slowly, before falling to her knees. The voice was telling her to kill her, her jealously wanted to at least do away with her somehow, but seeing him here now... Caused something strange to happen... Another voice in her head spoke. She gripped her head, quivering in fear and confusion.

"Everything is so loud... I don't understand! All I wanted was to keep Rolar safe... All I wanted was to spend time with him... I... I wanted to... To be her... I didn't want to hurt her... I... Just wanted him to look at me the way he looked at her..."

Rolar understood what Lilith was saying, but he felt something wasn't right.

"Cynthia... Hey there Cynthia..." He began stepping toward her.

"Stay back!... I don't know anymore..."

Wind and snow picked up, howling more powerfully than they had ever before. But that did not stop Rolar. He kept pushing forward. She didn't need to be knocked out. She needed to be heard.

"Rolar," Lilith commented when he started to move towards Cynthia. What was he doing? Was he not going to listen to her? Always not listening to her? "Fine, go ahead. I have to deal with the destruction she decided to make on this innocent town." Lilith turned away from the two there, looking at the piles of snow covering the houses of the people.

Lilith raised up her unbroken hand and snapped her figures. The snow was made of ice and water, so the girl was easily able to move it off of the houses and in better places so it wouldn't bother the residents. The dead monsters were also being moved away with a small current of water that she had made, moving them out of the town. "Attacking me in a town like this. I could have use more of my attacks and easily stopped her if it wasn't for this."

"Lilith. Sometimes, things are much simpler than they appear. All I see is a young girl, who is jealous... Now... Tell me Cynthia... What do you mean you want to be Lilith?"

The young girl opened her eyes, and slowly looked up at the boy in red before her.

"I... I... Y-You were always looking at her... I w-wanted you to look at me that way... But... But she took it from me!"

The wind began picking up again, quickly increasing in intensity. However, Rolar did not back down.

"How do I look at her?..."

"You always look at her with a look in your eyes... The same I have when I look at you... Because I- uh..."

He felt he was making progress. He kept pushing forward, he knew he would be able to calm her down.

"Go on Cynthia. I'll listen... I will hear everything you have to say"

"R-Rolar... I... I..."

He was right there beside her now. Suddenly, the wind stopped, and she held onto him tightly, as she let out all the emotions that had been held up inside for so long. She talked about her feelings. How she loved him, how she was timid, and unable to speak, how after the mission, she wanted to tell Rolar, but she felt inferior to Lilith... And Rolar told her how he felt. How he was flattered, and how he couldn't return her feelings the same way, but he promised to always hear her out. Help her any way he could. Be her friend. And then, he just let her cry, until she tired herself out. But before she fell asleep, she let slip one last comment.

"R-Rolar?... If you feel that way about her... please... tell her..."

Status
Not open for further replies.