Swarovski Academy: Magical Soldiers (Rolar X Lilith)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Seen as a girl," Lilith replied. "You should have seen me as a girl from the start Rolar. I may be a decent student in school and want to do well, but I am only human and have interests and things I hate. Of course I'm a girl, and you're a guy." Her blush stayed though, because deep down his words were sticking in her head and she didn't know if that was a good or bad thing.

"Make sure you remember that I am a girl, and that means I will do things that show that too." She picked up the fork again and started to take another bite. Meanwhile, she was trying to get rid of the blush she had along her cheeks.

"S-Sorry... I guess that's not exactly what a girl likes to hear. And it it definitely not in a knight's place to say such things about one such as yourself. I pride myself in my Chivalry, perhaps I should take a look at it again."

As he contemplated his state of chivalry, Rolar took out another fork, and began taking a few bites from her cake. he hoped he hadn't offended her. And now the two were eating from the same cake on the same plate, looking away from each other as they both blushed furiously. Man, how did any of this happen this way?

"I think I like seeing this side of you though. It's really encouraging for some reason."

"It's alright," Lilith said. "It's no big deal." She didn't see the need in getting angry and yelling at him for what he had said. Maybe it was her fault a bit for never showing anyone the other sides of her. Maybe she needed to lighten up a bit. She continued to eat more of the cake, eventually along with Rolar. It was a bit embarrassing when she thought about it. They were there with each other, eating the same cake together and talking. She would have never thought that her and Rolar would be friends like this.

"Encouraging in what way?" She then questioned, confused with what he meant by that. Though, she couldn't help but kind of feel a bit happy when he said that he liked that side of her.

"I don't know... I guess it's just... Seeing you smile like this, and every time you blush... It is just really nice to see."

What was he saying. He felt like he was spouting nonsense, though it was how he felt on the matter. All this was confusing him again. So he took another bite, and stood up.

"I'm going back to training. Thanks for getting me something to eat."

Lilith didn't know what to say back after that, it only made her blush more. She then nodded when he told her he was going back to train. "See you tomorrow then." She continued to eat a bit of the cake after he left. Then, when she felt like she was done, she put everything away and cleaned off the forks. Finally, she started to head back to her room, having to pass the same training room again. She paused for a moment, thought about some things, then started again to her room. There, she got back into bed, but this time she couldn't really fall back asleep since Rolar seemed to stay on her mind.

"Yeah..."

He had left, and was back in the hall, beating the same bag over and over. All he was trying to do was clear his mind. But it wasn't working now. All he could think about was, what he had said earlier. "I see you as a girl" What had he meant by that? He had always seen that she was a girl, but... It never really seemed to matter to him... Did that matter now?...

He let out a fierce grunt, as he slammed his fist into the bag again. It made no sense. He held his hand to his chest. His hand lit on fire, a radiant flame. He just sighed, as he looked at the flame in his hand. What was happening?

The morning came quickly, sun light bursting through Lilith's room. She thought she had closed the blinds to cover her window from doing that, but it was apparent that she had forgotten at some point. She didn't feel like she had gotten much sleep. Rolar had stayed on her mind, thus making it hard for her to get any rest. Though, that wasn't saying she felt tired. She just simply didn't sleep very much.

She got herself out of the bed and changed for her day. She figured she should probably get in some training since she didn't the other day and instead went out with Rolar. She wondered how his training went. Wait? Why was he always popping up in everything now. She shook her head. First was breakfast. She left the room, already seeing some other students awake and beginning their day. She headed for the dinner hall to get something to eat.

Once she arrived, she picked up some food, then went to sit down alone. She was always sitting alone when it came to eating meals. She didn't take to many, and didn't have any friends. So, it was normal for the Ice Princess to be eating without anyone around her, at an empty table. But, maybe things were going to start changing now.

Rolar was slumped against the wall of the training hall. He hadn't left all day, and instead fell asleep at some point. But he awoke refreshed. And he had just had the strangest dream. He was in a fight, but his fire seemed... Different. Instead of burning, every time his flames connected, ice formed. He decided it wasn't worth it. Anyway, he tried to stand up, but the intense all-day training session he had, had taken it's toll. His muscles ached, with every movement. But this was a good thing. This aching feeling was something Rolar had come to enjoy. It meant he had worked hard yesterday.

He slowly made his way to the cafeteria to order his food. After he had gotten it, he scanned the area. Lilith sat eating by herself. Well he couldn't have that. Not after she was coming out of her shell so much.

"You don't mind if I sit here do you?"

Lilith looked up when she heard the sound of a familiar voice she had been hearing a lot recently. "Not at all," Lilith said. "Sit if you'd like." She could see the slight change in how he moved. That meant he was probably tired out by the training. Most likely, he had been training a lot after they separated the night before. His body was probably sore.

"Do...do you want me to help you out with that body of yours," she then said. "I can make you some ice to sooth your muscles, or simply cool down your entire body to help them numb any soreness for a little while. It's what I can do to my own body actually, like an ice pack for my whole body or something like that."

"Haha... You known, I wouldn't mind that." Rolar sat down with her, accepting her offer to ice his aching muscles. Though it was slightly embarrassing. Of course, rumors of their day together were still circulating, and seeing him sitting beside her, the two of them talking like friends was quite a shocking site.
Whispers again began to circle the room, just as they did the day before.

"Do you think it's possible... 'bout time she loosened up... He's such a bad influence on her... What will her mom think?... No way! He could not possibly think of her!"

It seemed like almost every student was putting in their two cents. From angry jealous to cold indifference, each had their own feelings on the matter

"Alright," Lilith commented. She watched as he took a seat next to her. This time, she was able to pick up some of the remarks people were making. But, she didn't care. She wasn't going to listen to what they were saying. It didn't matter what they said. Lilith put down her fork that she was using to eat. She took the napkin that she hadn't used yet. She started to make some cubes of ice then wrapped them into the napkin.

"Here, use this," she said. "It'll stay cold and solid for a while because I made it that way. You can put this on your worst place. Meanwhile..." She then brought her hand to him and touched him. Something she didn't think she would actually do. But, she touched him and let a cool rush go through him in order to cool down his body and numb the pain from his muscles a bit.

"Ah! Cold! Cold... Cold... I can feel my arteries freezing up. Gah..."

Rolar was acting so melodramatic, though he was acting true to himself. Well, the cold at least brought the focus away from his aching muscles. And more to the fact that his body felt like it was going numb. Anyway, after a few minutes of reacting extremely childish, he began to regain cognitive functions.

"T-That does help a lot, you know?"

"You're arteries aren't going to freeze," Lilith commented. "If that happened, you would die." She kind of figured that he was joking and being over dramatic about the scene, but she wasn't really one to make up a good joke as a comeback. She gave him a little smile after he calmed down and told her that it was helping him. "That's good. Now, you should eat something too. It's good for you and gives you energy after training all night." She finished up her breakfast once she was done talking to him.

As Rolar and Lilith ate, eyes gazed from across the room. Cold eyes, ones almost identical to Lilith. Almost. Lately it seemed that her eyes had become warmer, and in those days, these eyes only became colder and colder. Why was he with her? What was happening there?... The young girl watched on in silent contemplation.

What was she to do about this?...

"So, seeing as how we are free again today, what do you plan on doing today?"

Rolar hadn't planned anything today. That day of intense training seemed to have helped... He thought. But whatever, what's to happen? Who knows.

"I was thinking about doing some training like I normally do," Lilith commented to Rolar. She didn't expect to do anything else than that, even though she had been lightening up a bit. She still needed to keep up with her training since they were magical soldiers. "I know you already changed, so I'm not going to suggest that you train with me. But, you're free to come anyway and at least keep me company. I don't mind, unless that would be boring to you."

Lilith phone began to ring. She picked it up and answered. "Hello mother. Mission? Alright, I'll be there in an hour like you want then." Then, Lilith hung up. "It seems my plans have changed. My mother has a mission she wants me to go on instead. It shouldn't be too hard or long. So, I should be back later tonight if you want to hang out or something then. Though, I have at least an hour before I have to meet my mother."

"O-Oh... Alright, I guess I'll see you later. I trust you'll do just fine. See you then!"

Seemed Rolar had some time to himself this day. He left her be, heading off to his usual roosting place. Of course he had his many acquaintances asking him questions all the while. But he didn't have anyway to respond to them really. He simply said, "We're just friends." Which got even stranger looks. After all, they were the last people to be friends.

"Cynthia Hiem, please report to the Headmistress' office."

That was her. Why would she summon her of all people? Cynthia stood up from her seat. She always sat alone, and was known to be incredibly shy. In fact, most people didn't notice her. She made her way to the office of Lilith's mother. So many feelings were flying about in her head. Upon arriving she looked to see, Lilith heading her way.

"She's here too..."

Lilith said her goodbyes to Rolar, then got herself ready to see her mother. She knew the woman wasn't so happy with the last mission, so hopefully this one went a bit better. A little later Lilith arrived at her mothers place. "Good morning mother, what is it that you need me to do?" Lilith asked. It was then that she saw someone else there, one she didn't really know. And, she didn't understand why the girl decided to say what she did.

"Good, you are both here," Vivaldi comment. "You two are going on a mission together. Cynthia, you are to listen to Lilith's commands during this mission. There are some monsters attacking a town a few hours from here. I need you to go there and destroy those monsters quickly and save the people there. Try to make sure as many people live and are safe."

Another mission that Lilith wasn't allowed to do alone. Why was her mother doing that? She really wanted to be on missions alone, and why was she the leader. She didn't do so well last time, and people didn't really listen. Or rather, Rolar didn't listen but that was another story. "Okay," Lilith replied anyway, because she couldn't refuse.

"Cynthia, you are to follow Lilith. Under no circumstances do you not follow her order, and if I find that you do. Then you will be in trouble for it. I will not have what happened last time. You could have more than just a few injures that someone can heal after a few days from."

"..."

The new girl just shook her head. It was a little strange that she brought the two of them. After all, their abilities were essentially Identical. Though while Lilith was the Ice Queen, Cynthia could more be referred to as the Yuki-onna. Why was she the one on this mission? She wasn't a great student. Was it just a cruel way of the world pushing her with her superior.

Once they had left, she pulled out a small black note book, and began writing. She was always doing that. She just wrote. What she felt, stories poems, anything. Now she was commenting on her discomfort of the situation. So she's stronger is one... And so beautiful...

That's true young girl... She is Isn't she...

She looked up from her book, trying to find the source of the voice. Nothing...

With the mission told, it was time for the two to leave. Lilith turned to the girl. "Cynthia, was it? I'm Lilith. It seems we are going to be working together for this mission. I suggest we separate, get some things we need, then meet up at the helicopter to head out to the mission as soon as possible. If the monsters are attacking right now, then we need to get there fast." Lilith figured there was nothing wrong with the combination of the two. Although, in general Lilith wasn't fond of working with others. She knew she had to do it, and she was going to listen to her mother.

"Yes..."

She never really spoke at all, well not much more than that. So Cynthia left to collect her things, and head back to the meeting place. They were heading up north, where things were currently in heavy snow. There were many possible problems that could happen for people without the same resistance to the cold as these two did. But why did Rolar pick Lilith?... They are the exact opposites.

Status
Not open for further replies.