Swarovski Academy: Magical Soldiers (Rolar X Lilith)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lilith barely listened to what Rolar said to her, clenching her fist a bad though and tuning him out after his comment to her. She focused on fixing the damage that had been done to the area. While there were still buildings damaged that she couldn't fix, she was able to fix anything that involved water or ice, which included the snow since it was made of those things. After the dead monsters were gone and the place was back to normal, Lilith let the people come back.

"I am sorry for the problems we may have caused you while being here," Lilith said to the people, bowing her head a bit to apologize more. "And, about your homes. I have no ability to fix them myself, but the school will send you some money and assistance in rebuilding soon. All the monsters have been taken care of and you should all be safe now. We will keep in touch with you in case anymore problem come up."

With that, it was time to leave. The helicopter was waiting and Lilith started to head for it. She got in and took a seat, letting out a silent breath of air. Her body was in pain, but she was baring it for now until they reached the school safely. It would be a pain if she couldn't move herself with Cynthia unconscious. Rolar couldn't handle two girls like that.

Rolar headed to the helicopter, with Cynthia in his arms. Lilith seemed almost annoyed with him, not saying a word to him, after that. Cynthia was strapped into the seat, still fast asleep. Rolar looked over at Lilith. What Cynthia had done seemed a lot more severe than anything he had seen on her before.

"I'm glad to see you're safe... I... I got real worried for a moment.

Lilith could feel her numbing disappearing, the pain beginning to get worse from her broken rib, broken bone in her arm and the many bruises that covered her body from the impacts. She listened to Rolar, but there was something in her that made her not want to even speak to him. Was it that she actually kind of felt angry at him for letting Cynthia off so easily? Especially after she tried to kill Lilith? And, in a town like that, so that way Lilith had to watch what she did, while Cynthia just did whatever she wanted? Would he let off Lilith so easily if he found out the many hidden secrets that Lilith was hiding or would he hate her forever?

"I suppose that's why you showed up," Lilith commented. "You didn't have to. I would have been fine, and could have handled it. I'm sitting right here and I'm not dead, aren't I."

"Huuh... I know. You are so capable... But I... I felt so worried. I hadn't felt that way since... Well It was a while ago. I made a mistake. I swore I'd never do that again. But... I guess you weren't the one in danger..."

He knew something was wrong. That he could tell. But then why was it Lilith's face he saw?... If Cynthia was the one in danger, why did he see Lilith? He took a deep breath, and looked over at Cynthia.

"...Hey Lilith... What do you see me as?"

Lilith was silent after his first comment. She didn't understand what he was talking about. She saw him look over at Cynthia, then he asked her a question that seemed a little strange. "What do you mean by that?" Lilith questioned. "I don't get what you are asking?" What did he mean by see him as? That was a weird question to ask, especially while in the helicopter trying to fly back to the school.

"Hehehe... I guess there's the answer I was expecting... Don't worry too much about it."

That question will only have significance when she understood what he meant. Until then, it wasn't important. Although, Rolar was having a hard time getting that question out of his head.

"Just think on it. Maybe it'll mean something some time."

So, he wasn't even going to explain what he was asking? He didn't want an answer right now? It confused Lilith, but the pain was starting to get worse and it was harder for her to concentrate on what he was saying. She looked out the window, noticing that they were getting closer to the school. That was good. She felt tired, and the pain continued to bother her. She leaned her head against the side of the helicopter and placed her good arm around the broken one. It was obvious that she was struggling with the pain in her body and it was taking a toll on her. She needed to get back to the school, be healed and get some rest.

"Oh my God, Lilith! I had no idea it was that bad..."

Rolar wished he could help her out, but he couldn't use his own powers. Now if she had a infection, Rolar was her guy. But broken bones... That wasn't his expertise.

They soon landed back at the school. He wanted to help Lilith to the infirmary, but Cynthia was still sleeping. They both needed attention. He picked up Cynthia after a brief moment of hesitation. Her answer to his question earlier seemed to give him reason enough to decide to help Cynthia to the infirmary. He looked back to Lilith. God, his sense of Chivalry took a big hit with this one... He needed to make it up to her some how...

"I'm fine," Lilith claimed, an obvious lie. When they finally arrived at the school, Lilith got up, almost falling over a bit but stopped herself by leaning against the wall. It was obvious that he had to carry Cynthia though, and why would she even want him to help her out anyway. She could handle things herself. She started walking, a little wobbly, but she headed for the infirmary on her own.

When she had finally gotten there, she was taken away to get healed and to rest. She was healed as much as they could, but her body needed the time to rest. A few hours went by, but Lilith had to stay in the infirmary to sleep. A one point a healer walked out and began to talk to the headmistress.

"She was badly injured," he said. "I'm surprised she didn't pass out from the pain. She practically bruised everywhere on her body. I was able to heal the bones just fine, but she's going to need some rest. I'm surprised she just walked in to us."

Vivaldi nodded. "Let her rest then."

Cynthia had been asleep for a while now. Rolar was sent out from the Infirmary almost immediately. But he hadn't left the area for a while. He wanted to see how the two were doing at every moment. So he sat there outside the infirmary for those few hours. Then, the doors opened, and one of the Healers walked out with Vivaldi.

He overheard everything the two discussed. She was that hurt?... He wished he could be there beside her right now, truthfully. He felt guilty for some reason. Like he had betrayed her... But he had done a noble thing, so why?...

"What about the other girl? The one who caused the injuries?" The healer asked to the headmistress.

"Let her stay in the infirmary for now. Even after she's rested, I want her to to stay there for a few days to calm down more. From what I heard, she wasn't happy with something concerning Lilith. So, the darkness almost consumed her and she almost changed. We'll have to watch her now, make sure nothing else happens." Vivaldi let out a sigh. "And...she apparently knows Lilith's secrets...so we'll have to keep her quiet about them. If they get out...Lilith will be in a lot of trouble."

"Yes headmistress. We will do just that," the healer said then walked away from Vivaldi. It seemed the two didn't notice that Rolar was able to hear them. It was not something he was supposed to hear after all.

Secret?... W-What was she talking about?... What happened up there? Cynthia had attacked Lilith. She was jealous of her... Insanely so, but... He doubted she would go that far. Something had to have been manipulating her. And apparently, she knew something about Lilith... Or rather, what was manipulating her knew these secrets that they had mentioned. It seemed something serious wa being hidden here. Rolar made certain not to make any noise, hoping to possibly hear more, and pray the two did not notice him

Vivaldi let out another sigh, then there was a sound in the room that Lilith was in. The door was opened by Lilith and she slowly walked out of the room a bit to talk to her mother. "You should be resting," Vivaldi commented. "Get back in bed. You're too weak right now and need to sleep. We'll discuss actions later."

"Mother..." Lilith whispered, though Rolar would still be able to hear. She looked down at the ground. "I am sorry that I messed up this mission too. I should have watched her more carefully. I should have known that..."

"That doesn't matter right now. You'll make yourself sick if you worry about things too much, you've done it before," her mother said. "What do you want me to do about that Rolar boy? The one who seems to be hanging around you now after the last mission?"

Lilith was silent for a few minutes. "Maybe Cynthia is right...I might just end up hurting him if I keep hanging around him. Besides, if he knew...he wouldn't want to be hanging around me anyway... She probably was right..." Lilith turned away and headed back into the room, then closed the door.

Vivaldi then walked away to get her daughter rest. Everything could be figured out later.

Vivaldi was gone, and Rolar had heard everything... No way would she ever do that! Rolar felt rather irritated about all this. He didn't worry about her problems, or whatever secrets she had. Rolar had his, so he was in no position to call her out on that. But for her to think that she was actually going to hurt him?...

"I know you wouldn't hurt me. And if you should, I'm sure I'd deserve it."

Rolar spoke from behind the door. He had things he needed to talk to Lilith about. So many questions, and not about these secrets.

Lilith was already back on her bed when she heard Rolar. She was surprised, did he hear what she had said to her mother. He had to in order for him to say something like that back to her. But, he didn't know what she was talking about, so how could he know he would react like that. "Y-you don't understand," Lilith said. The door to the infirmary room wasn't locked. He would be able to walk in if he wanted to. If he did, Lilith would be in bed. She wasn't wearing much, because she was bandaged in a lot of places. But, on the places of skin that were not covered, there was scars from her past, ones that loved like they would have hurt in the passed and sometimes might hurt even now.

"I'm coming in Lilith."

He slowly opened the door, and crept inside. He definitely was not supposed to visit her, but he was never one to care about things like that. He looked over at her. She had taken a real beating... But it seemed that she had taken some before then. He saw her scars... They were old, and looked like they were bad when it happened.

"Lilith... Maybe I don't understand, but God dammit, I do understand one thing. You are important to me. So important I felt something I hadn't since I was first to be initiated as an S-student. Yeah, I used to be a great student... Anyway, I felt a sickening fear that... I'd lose something important. The last time, it was just a feeling. But this time... I saw you... I saw you in agony, or worse."

He sat down on the side of her bed, and looked into her eyes. They were so beautiful... He looked at her hair. The two colors clashed, something unnatural. He never really payed much mind to it, but now... Looking at it, her hair was incredibly silky. She was beautiful.

"Hey Lilith... Remember what I asked you in the Helicopter?"

Lilith was startled slightly when the door was opened and Rolar had walked in. But, she should have expected that he would come in. There was nothing stopping him, and Rolar wasn't one to just follow what he was told. She didn't know what to make of what he was telling her. About her being important and the fear of losing something important. She felt strange while she listened to it. She wasn't sure how she felt, but she continued to listen more to him.

He looked at her, like he was staring for a moment. Then, he asked about that question in the helicopter again. "Y-yeah," Lilith responded, but what did that question have to do with anything right now.

Rolar looked away for a moment. He had no idea what he was saying. Why was this on his mind? It weighed so heavily on his mind, and... his heart... He looked back at her, staring into her eyes. He leaned in really close. His face was inches from hers.

"Tell me... You seem so concerned about hurting me. But why only me? Why aren't you worried about other people? What do you see me as?..."

He didn't know what he expected. Like the few hours in the infirmary would give her the answer.

Rolar moved closer to her, making Lilith a bit uncomfortable. She may be better around him than others with her touch problem, but it wasn't going to be that easy to completely get rid of it. But, the question he asked her made her distracted by their closeness. Though, the question was one that she didn't even know how to answer. Why was so so concerned about Rolar? Before, it didn't matter but...

"B-because..." Lilith began to say. She was about to say something that she wasn't really thinking out very well. "You're the first person in my whole entire life that wanted to talk to me, even if I seemed so cold to everyone. I believed before that I didn't need any friends. That is was okay that I was alone all the time. But, when you showed up, in just a few days I was already thinking that it might be nice to have someone to call a friend. Someone that would break my loneliness."

She paused for a moment. Trying to get a few thoughts together. "I...I don't want to do anything to you that would hurt you...or make you hate me because I need you in my life now. You are constantly in my head. You're the only one that makes me happy, and all in just a simple few days together. You're the most important person to me..."

He was... The most important person to her?... That caused his heart to leap. It was beating so fast right now. God, it sucked that he was so clueless as to why he felt like this. He looked away, blushing.
"S-So... If you're worried about hurting me... M-Maybe it would actually be better for us to spend more time together. You know, keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer... N-Not that you're my enemy or anything, it's just that, w-we're friends and all, and, Uh can I start over?..."

God he was making such a fool of himself now. He was so flustered by all this he had a hard time getting the words out the way he wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.