Swarovski Academy: Magical Soldiers (Rolar X Lilith)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Upon seeing his blush, Lilith realized what she had been saying and began to blush a bit herself. Did she really just say that? Yes, it was true. But, she couldn't believe she simply just told him the truth. "But..."

Still, Lilith wasn't sure. What if things went wrong? What if something happened? If he found out the many truths she had been hiding, what would he do after he knew them? Would he still say he wanted to be around her. "I'm scared..." Lilith admitted. "What would you have done, if me and Cynthia switched places. You came over to her, acting like everything was alright even after she tried to kill me. If I was the one doing that...what would you do?"

"If you were turning instead of Cynthia?... I don't think I'd done anything different. I would have held onto you, and let you cry into my arms, just as she did..."

But... Would it have been exactly the same? There was one thing he was not certain about... Cynthia had confessed her feelings to him. But what if it were Lilith?... No it'd be exactly the same.

Right?...

"What happened with Cynthia wasn't her. It was her fears and her anger. I think something was feeding of them, using them to manipulate her. If it was you in that place, I'd do whatever I could to soothe your fears. I want to keep you safe. I want to be your knight, even if you don't need me to be.

Her mind or something else was contradicting herself. Half of her liked that he would come to her like he did Cynthia. Yet, part of her wished it would be different, that it wouldn't be exactly the same. But, what was she expecting him to do different. How much could you do different? She looked away for a moment while she contemplated what he had said to her.

"...There may still be times when I will be cold...times when I can't handle being close to you." Lilith began to say. "If you are okay with that...then, we can continue to be together."

"Heh, Thanks Lilith... It means a lot to know you'd let me stay there beside you. I'll be sure to visit you when I get the chance. And when you get out, maybe we could start training together."

He got up to his feet and walked toward the door.

"I'll let you get some sleep now."

He stopped as he opened the door, and turned to her and said one last thing.

"By the way... I think you are the most important person to me too..."

His last comment made her blush a bit again. Once he had left, the girl laid her head down on the pillow and closed her eyes. The comments that Rolar had made echoed through her mind. There was a strange feeling in her chest, and Rolar seemed to be the cause of it. She didn't understand these feelings. She didn't know what to make of them. Slowly, she began to fall asleep so she could finally rest. She was probably going to be in the infirmary for a few days, which was going to be a bit boring, but at least Rolar said he would come visit.

He walked out, closing the door behind him. But after he had closed the door, he slumped to the ground, his back resting on the door.

"What am I saying?... You might be right Cynthia..."

He picked himself up, and headed back to his dorm room. Lilith was on his mind the entire time. What they had said to each other held a lot of weight.

And he stayed true to his word. Every day he visited her, talking and laughing. Though often times it was one sided. But even then, it was nice. He walked in one day with a bowl of Ice Cream.

"Hey there. I brought you something."

Everyday Rolar would come, and it was nice. By this time around, many of the bandages were starting to come off as she was healing more each time. She looked over at Rolar when he came in, noticing something in his hands. It was ice cream. "Is that for me?" She question him, her eyes lighting up a bit. It seemed he definitely understood that she really enjoyed ice cream.

"Well, I had something for you. Soooo... I don't see why not."

He handed the bowl to Lilith. He really was enjoying the time he spent with her, through these few days. It was nice seeing that she was almost ready. He went and sat on her bed. Sometimes she wasn't in the mood for even the slightest touch. But he was going to take a risk.

"So how's it going Lilith?"

He tousled her hair as he said that.

Lilith took the bowl of ice cream from Rolar. She began to eat it while they were talking. She closed her eyes a bit when he had touched her hair. Sometimes the touches he tried to do to her still made her a bit anxious. But, she was a lot better towards him than many others. Surprisingly, he was one of the few that she didn't panic over when he got closer.

"It's getting better," Lilith replied. "The Healer said I'll be able to leave the infirmary in a few more days. I still have to take it easy after that, but for the most part I'm free to do what I want." It didn't take long for Lilith to finish the bowl of ice cream. She sat it to the side on the bedside table that was in the room.

"I'm glad to hear that. So then, Since I'm here right now, what would you like to do? I will wait on you all day if you'd like."

Rolar took a seat on a chair near her bed. She seemed so pretty sitting there. That was something that he noticed more and more every day. It really was beginning to weigh a bit heavily on his mind.

Wait on her all day? Whatever she wanted? She wasn't sure. She began to think about it as he took his seat over on the chair in the room. She had to take it easy still, so it was probably best not to train even though that would have been nice. It was most likely a better idea to take it easy on her first day out. "Can we spend some time in town again?" She then asked. "I was reading some stuff about more in town that we didn't get to last time, and I would like to be able to go with you."

She had been reading about things they could do in town. Rolar couldn't help but imagine her reading into the town after the first day they went out. It was really adorable... eve if it wasn't really what happened. Still a nice thought though

"You wanna go out on the town eh? Well then, let's get you dressed up, and we can do these things you've been looking at."

A small smile came over Lilith. It was truly nice to have a friend, and Rolar seemed to be a good one. She liked spending time with him. She gave him a nod. "Okay," she replied. Though, there was the hidden fear that was deep within her, afraid of the truth that may affect his thoughts about her, or the possibility that Cynthia might just end up right eventually. But, she was going to try her best to keep that from happening.

Speaking of Cynthia though. She didn't know much of what happened to her, but she had did hear that she had woken up a little while ago but was still in the infirmary to check on her emotions. Lilith knew all too well how complicated emotions and feelings could be. "What have you been doing while I've been in here. Anything important happen?"

"Well, I have been visiting Cynthia as well. She has really appreciated that. Me and her... we've been talking a bit. But she seems much better. Though she's probably going to be watched for a while after that."

In truth, the two had been talking about a lot of things, but a particular subject came up frequently. Lilith. It seemed that he was completely incapable of losing her. She just kept appearing, even when she wasn't actually there. And he didn't really seem to mind. Of course the rumors only got worse, and without substantial evidence to disprove them, just about everybody was beginning to believe they were together. Even a few teachers.

"I've spent some time training, and I just do what I always do."

He looked back at her, and smiled.

"So I'm happy to do something different."

Lilith looked away for a moment after he spoke about Cynthia. "They'll always watch her now," she commented. "After that...she'll never be able to get away from any of it. That's the worst part." But, she turned back to Rolar soon after. She nodded when he said that he had been training and doing the same usual. Lilith had no idea what was happening around the school, especially about the rumors. She had heard nothing.

"I see. Well, as soon as I get out of here. I guess I'll be able to help with that," Lilith said. She couldn't wait to get out of the infirmary room she was in. She was tired of always sitting there. It was something she knew all too well, and was too similar to the time in her past that made her afraid of being touched by anyone.

"I don't like being in this bed all the time. It reminds me of something else too much."

She looked so out of place in this room. So confined, and still. No, Lilith needed room, and freedom. She was too beautiful to be cooped up in here...

"Hey. Let's just go. Why wait around here, huh? I mean, only if you feel alright."

What was he saying? He expected her to break a rule again? God I really am a bad influence on her

He invited her to leave the room. She wasn't supposed to. It would be breaking more rules, something that she had never done before she meant him. But, she really did hate staying in that bed in that room. Her mother knew that too. Lilith had asked to at least be in her own room, but they refused. "I really shouldn't," Lilith commented. "But, I think I need to get out of here for a little bit. Maybe just take a walk outside for a little bit."

"A-Alright! Um... Anything you need me to grab for you?

Rolar was excited to be able to head out with Lilith again. It felt like it had been so long since that day they headed into town. He knew she likely needed things like her money, or perhaps a change in clothes before they left. And considering that they were going to be sneaking out, she likely couldn't do it herself.

Lilith looked down at herself. She needed to put a bit more on, and get her bag if they were going to head out somewhere. "My bag and some better clothing would be nice," Lilith stated to him. She would get it all herself, but it was probably easier to have Rolar pick it up and bring it to her so that way she can simply sneak out for the walk and not add in trying to get her things in there.

"Say no more! I'll be back soon, and we can get going."

Rolar ran off, down the halls. He couldn't help but feel excited. For whatever reason, this was the best he was feeling in a while. He definitely was getting a few stares, as he jumped and cheered all the way to her room, but... Everything seemed so great right now

Status
Not open for further replies.