Swarovski Academy: Magical Soldiers (Rolar X Lilith)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"That's not..."

Lilith was going to say something back, but she found her body being pulled towards the creek just ahead of her, ending with a loud splash. She could feel the water dripping down her body, her hair soaked and with all of her hair, it was going to take forever to dry. She had closed her eyes when the incident had happened, so she slowly began to open them again. Though, what she saw that a bit of a surprise.

She was very close to Rolar, practically on top of him. Most likely, it was from the way he had pulled her down with him, but that wasn't the thing on her mind. It was how close they were. Even their faces were only a few inches away. What was she supposed to say in this situation? Why was she even getting embarrassed about it? They had just fallen this way? It's not like they positioned themselves like that.

"I-It's not that cold," Lilith said while she tried to ignore their position. "But, I guess for someone like you, it would be."

"I-um, y-yeah..."

She was right there. For a second, Rolar looked into her deep blue eyes, before finally snapping himself out of it, and looked away, blushing.

Rolar quickly stood up, looking away. No fair. She is always so much more capable of handling these situations.

"A-Anyway, we should try to dry off, and head back soon... I think the sun's starting to set."

"R-right," Lilith commented back. He had quickly moved away from her and had stood up. So, why was there this feeling of disappointment that Lilith felt? Wasn't it good that he got away from her? She started to lift herself out of the water as well, standing it in. She started to walk for the edge of the creek to get out of the water. "Let's head back then."

The feelings was still lingering in her mind. Why did she feel upset that he had stood up so quickly? Shouldn't she want that? What was she even feelings to begin with right now. Moments before, they were face to face and she wasn't worried about getting touched, but rather felt a different feeling that she knew she had never experienced before. A blush was beginning to come onto her face, one that she didn't know was arising while she thought.

Why did he feel like he missed out on something? Rolar felt almost upset with him for doing what he did. But he hadn't done anything wrong... had he? But that wasn't the point now... Or maybe it was... Aaaaaah, it was all so confusing! This only managed to frustrate him.

C-Come on... We should head back to the school... And... I had a really nice time today..."

He looked away from her, putting his hand behind his head, hoping she wouldn't see him blush.

"R-right," Lilith commented back in reply. She had to forget about what had just happened. Why was she getting so worked up about this? And, what part of what just happened was she getting worked up about in the first part? She let out a breath of air, like she always does to calm herself down. It let out a light puff of cool air, like they would be in winter and she could see her breath, though it wasn't cold outside at all.

"I did too," Lilith said. "It was nice. Thanks for taking me out today." She had to stop thinking about it and simply move on. In order to do that, she had to act normal with Rolar. She wouldn't calm down any if she didn't. The blush on her face was starting to disappear as they left where they were and started to head back into town so they could get to the school again.

Rolar didn't say much on the way back. He was still trying to recover from that incident. Yet, even though he wasn't saying anything, all he could think about was her. That moment just then. That day she rested her head on her shoulder... How close she was then, it made him feel so... different... Different than he ever really felt about someone. They were back now. The sun was almost hidden under the horizon, as it dyed the sky orange and purple. He hadn't said a word that entire time. But he suddenly broke the silence.

"Hey... Thanks for coming today... I'm glad I got to spend time with you. I feel like I know you better now."

It was quiet the whole way back, something that Lilith didn't know what to do about. Normally, she preferred the silence because she never talked to many other students before. But, in this case, it was making many thoughts linger that she didn't want to think about. Though, finally, they had had it back and that meant that Rolar broke the strange silence. "Oh, yeah. I enjoyed it as well," Lilith commented. "I suppose I learned a bit more about you now too."

With the sun setting, Lilith figured it was time to part and she should head for her room. "I guess I'll be seeing you around tomorrow? It's a weekend so no class, but perhaps we'll see each other anyway."

Rolar smiled and gave her a thumbs up at the her at the mention of seeing her tomorrow.

"Sure thing. I look forward to it."

He started walking to his dorm room, before turning back around, and sending a tiny shimmering light her way. Smiling at her before turning back and running off.

Whatever this is, it's new. So i guess the only way to do this is to spend more time with her. I think I'd like that.

Lilith was a bit surprised to see Rolar turned back to her while he was leaving. But, it a way, it was nice. Lilith quickly shook that out of her mind and headed back to her dorm as well. All of this was strange. She normally said she didn't need any friends, but here she was hanging out with Rolar like they had been friends for a while now. Not to mention the strange situations that happened that day, causing strange feeling that she didn't understand.

Lilith had made it back to her dorm. It was late now, dark out. She figured she should head to bed soon. After a little bit of studying because the girl never went a day without doing that. She had top grades in her classes and she had to keep those because that was what her parents wanted. The daughter of the headmistress had to do well in school after all. After that, Lilith changed and got into bed. Though, the strange thing was as she was laying there, Rolar came back into her mind.

Morning?... Rolar sat up holding his head Only 5... He hadn't gotten any sleep that night. He just kept thinking: thinking about those times he had spent with Lilith in the past few days. So he did the one thing that always helped clear his mind. Train.

The training yards were a place he frequented more often than his classes. Far more often. In fact some of the reasons why he skipped class was to train. He didn't waste any time. By the time he was training, he was the only one in the room. The sounds of roaring flames, punches hitting the bag, and his own grunts echoed throughout the empty hall. He had removed his shirt, seeing as how intensely he was training. The flames, and his active movements caused him to be drenched in sweat. yet, even as he was pummeling the bag, he was just barely able to stop thinking about it all.

Lilith awoke. She had been asleep, but her body still woke up at some point. She looked over at the time to see it was 5 in the morning. It was still a bit too early to get up, she felt, so she was going to fall back asleep. However, she felt kind of hungry. She got out of her bed, heading towards the kitchen of the school so she could find something to eat. Though, she had to pass by one of the training rooms where she noticed that someone was inside. Who was it? Since she was the headmistress's daughter she thought she should check to see who it was.

She went into the training room, noticing that it was Rolar. She watched for a moment. Training? He was the one training? She would have never thought that he would be the one at 5 in the morning training. Though, she should have learned by now that her previous impressions of him were incorrect. It was then, after thinking about a few of those things that she realized something she wasn't used to. His shirt was off. And, of course, this was the first time she saw a guy like that, so of course it was going to be very embarrassing. She began to blush, not sure what to say so she just continued to stand there watching him.

He kept punishing his bag, getting out all his pent up frustration from these thoughts, letting it go through his flames and into the bag. But then he started for a second. He pulled back, breathing heavily. Standing back up straight, he turned to see Lilith, and couldn't help but smile.

"Hey there. Fancy seeing you here."

He grabbed a towel, and wiped down a bit while taking a sip from a bottle of water, then walked over to her.

"So, why are you up this early? Having a hard time sleeping?"

It took a moment for Lilith to realize that Rolar had seem her, came over to her and started to talk to her. "Oh, I was feeling a bit hungry actually," Lilith admitted. "So, I was heading for the kitchen to see what I might be able to eat. I know, strange this time of night, but I woke up and just really wanted something to eat I suppose."

She felt rather strange about it. Most people don't wake up at 5 in the morning and head to eat something, unless they were getting up and trying to eat breakfast, but she simply wanted a snack. "Do you want to come with me? Eating something will keep your energy up since you are training right now. Or, if you want to head back to sleep, there's certain foods that will help with that too."

He looked back at the bag he was so brutally pummeling a few moments ago. It was obviously slightly charred in a few spots, as it smoldered there, a small amount of smoke still rising from it. He thought about it for a moment, until a low grumble cried out, reverberating across the hall.

"I guess that's my answer... Heheh... So, yeah, let's go."

Lilith looked over at the burned punching bag. "Well, even if it's not on fire, I can't go leaving it like that," she commented. She moved her hand and covered the punching bag with ice to cool it down and stop it from smoking. Then, she broke the ice and let it melt away. "That should be good for now, and it won't end up on fire later on that way. Alright, let's go then." She started to leave, heading for the kitchen.

A few minutes later they were there. It was dark and empty. Lilith flipped on the light and started to look around to see if there was anything there that they could eat. "Are you in the mood for anything?" She asked Rolar because she wasn't sure what she wanted and thought it might help her decide what she wanted. The kitchen was large, and had a lot. After all, they had to feed a whole entire school full of people and multiple meals a day. Though, it wasn't the only place in the school to get food, but it was one of the biggest.

"You know what... Surprise me." He wondered how well she'd be able to guess the food he liked. Though it wasn't super difficult, as he didn't not like most foods. Besides, after training like that just now, he could seriously use a bite to eat.

"So, you plan to go back to bed after this?"

"Alright then," Lilith commented. "Don't yell at me if it's something you don't like." She continued to go through the refrigerator as he asked her if she was going to head back to bed. "I'm not sure. Probably. I mean, there's not much else to do. Unless I decide to train as well, but that's what I do most of the time to begin with honestly."

The girl finally found something. "Want a piece of chocolate cake." She pulled out the cake that still had some pieces left. She opened it up and brought out two forks so that they could eat it together. "It's not the best for you, but it tastes good." She stuck her fork into the cake, pulled it out with some cake on it then took a bite.

Rolar chuckled as she pulled out the piece of chocolate cake. Ice cream, Cake, boy this girl really has a sweet tooth. And that just seemed so much different than everything he had envisioned her as. She always just seemed like a cold, overly serious person. Yet here she is, sneaking into the cafeteria at 5 in the morning for a piece of chocolate cake. The more he thought about this, the more ridiculous it all sounded. Rolar started with just a chuckle, but it slowly evolved into him actually laughing.

Lilith looked over at him when he started to laugh. She began to blush a bit, not sure why he was laughing yet it made her feel a bit embarrassed. "What's so funny Rolar?" she questioned him. She put the forks down for now, because she wasn't sure how this was going to do and what he was going to say back to her. She couldn't even think of any reason why he would laugh, it was just chocolate cake after all.

"I-I sorry, It's just that, everything about you is so different than what everyone else in school has been lead to believe. I mean, here we have perhaps the best student in the school, happily eating chocolate cake, all while blushing even. I guess it's just, I have never really seen you as a girl, until now."

It took Rolar a moment, but he suddenly saw great weight in those words. He was seeing her as a girl, something he had never done before. I mean, he knew she was a girl, but... To see her as one, meant many different things. As he realised what he said, he turned away to keep her from seeing him blush.

Status
Not open for further replies.