Swarovski Academy: Magical Soldiers (Rolar X Lilith)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lilith listened to Rolar. That made sense. There was a lot about them that was opposite, especially considering their power made it that way. But, that didn't mean Lilith hated that. She understood that people would be different, and that whatever power you were born with was not your choice. "I see. I'll have to remember that," Lilith commented.

She turned in the direction of the music that she heard, then back to Rolar when he mentioned about joining in. She had finished the ice cream already, so they were just sitting there, but...

"I...I don't know how to dance," Lilith admitted, turning away a bit in embarrassment with a slight blush. She trained most of the time, not work on dancing and other types of things similar to that. Though, knowing Rolar, he probably wasn't going to accept that answer.

Yeah, that wouldn't fly. Rolar stood up, and stretched for a moment. He looked off into the distance, silent for a few minutes.

"Sorry about this, but I think you'll forgive me."

Rolar grabbed Lilith by the arms, and pulled her up, spinning her around with the music. He hoped he wouldn't get her upset. But he remembered back under that rock, she had no problem touching him. Maybe it'd work just fine.

Lilith knew it. He didn't take that as an answer. She felt herself being taken up from the bench she was sitting on, and swung around by Rolar. Strangely, the girl wasn't even thinking about the fact that he was touching her at all. It was like she didn't even notice that it was happening, so she wasn't getting afraid. Instead, she was embarrassed and focused on trying to do things right.

"R-Rolar!" Lilith shouted out in embarrassment. There was a blush on her face as she looked down at their feet to try and make sure she was doing everything correctly. She was afraid to mess up, step on his foot or do something worse to him and in front of everyone else around there. Though, after a few minutes, she was starting to get the hang of it and it appeared like a little smile was starting to come to her face.

Rolar smiled as he saw the girl before him smile as she began to enjoy herself. It was amazing, seeing her gain that confidence and have fun with doing something silly and foolish. He laughed and spun her around, under his arm.

"You're not so bad, see?"

He kept dancing with her for a while, until the music stopped and, the musician gave a bow. Rolar was sure to toss some money his direction. He looked over at Lilith.

"So, did you enjoy that?"

His commented about the dancing being not so bad only got the girl to blush a bit more. It was embarrassing, but in truth, she probably was having fun. After all, if she wasn't, she probably could end up stopping if she really wanted to. But, she continued to dance with him more until the music ended. She looked at him with her blush still on her face, realizing that she was touching him this way. She quickly moved her body away a bit, getting away from his touch. At least she wasn't getting afraid though, that was surprising to her.

"Y-yeah, I guess I did." She wasn't going to be completely honest with herself, but he could probably tell that it was true she enjoyed it. "L-let's do something else now." She looked around a bit, trying to find something else that they could do. "Let's head in there, see if there's anything interesting in that shop." She wasn't much for shopping, but she was embarrassed about the dancing and needed something else to happen to calm her down. Although, this time, it wasn't calming of anger, it was calming of something much different than that.

"You're wish is my command my Queen"

Rolar teased her a bit. He could see her getting exasperated, so he'd play off that. He really liked seeing this side of her. It was strangely refreshing. He walked with her to the store, and held the door open for her, giving her a formal bow.

"After you, my liege."

Once inside, Rolar took a look around. He had no idea what kind of store they walked into, so he thought he'd find the answer

Lilith couldn't help but become even more embarrassed as he continued with his nicknames. She knew that he was doing it on purpose, but her emotions didn't want to listen to her mind. "Jeez," she muttered to herself after the second nickname. She went into the store and started to look around. It appeared to be a little shop with trinkets, jewelry and other little souvenirs of the town.

Lilith looked around at the objects around her. She wasn't really looking for anything, but it was helping to calm down her mind from the dancing. She looked over at Rolar, curious as to what he might be looking at. "See anything interesting in here?" She questioned him. She looked away from him again, and picked up a necklace with a snowflake on it. She stared at it for a moment, contemplating whether to try it on. In the end, she decided to give it a shot and attempted to put on the necklace. However, she couldn't reach the clasp behind her neck. "Hey, Rolar, can you help me with this?"

Rolar looked around the shop. It was actually quite nice. Seeing the light reflect from each of the stones was really nice. He was shaken out of his day dream by Lilith's voice. He smiled, and came up behind her.

"Alright, though I doubt my hands are as deft as yours."

He struggled a few minutes, trying his hardest, before finally getting it.

"There we go. You know, it looks nice on you."

"Thanks," Lilith commented. She pulled the necklace down to make sure that it was on her correctly, then looked at the necklace on her in the mirror that was right beside them. She stared at it. "Do you think?" She asked when he said it looked nice on her. She continued to look at it. She wasn't really into buying much jewelry. However, she never really and the time to go out and buy it either.

"Maybe I'll get it. I have some money with me. What do you think?" She turned to show him a bit better. It was helpful to get his opinion on the necklace. She was starting to lean towards buying it. But, she had to take it off in her order to do that, or even to put it back. "Can you get the necklace off now. I can't really go wearing it whether I get it or not at the moment."

"I have to take it off now? huuh..."

Rolar tried once more to work the tiny clasps. After embarrassing himself for the second time, he managed to take it off.

"Hey now, if you like it so much, why don't I buy it for you? It'd be the gentlemanly thing to do."

Lilith thought it was kind of funny that Rolar had trouble with the clasp, but it made sense. How often to guys deal with necklace clasps. It wasn't very common to do. Once he had it off, she took it and placed it into her hands. "I guess I might get it," Lilith replied back. "I couldn't make you pay for it. We're just here together, it's not like you have to buy anything for me. Really." She wasn't used to having friends and especially not a guy who wanted to be nice and buy the necklace for her. But, she was starting to understand Rolar more and he didn't really just give in to anything she said very easily. They would probably end up in a fight about who was going to buy the necklace. "I guess you can if you'd like, but as long as it's not a lot of money."

Well that was easier than expected. He expected ta lot more resistance from her, but he wasn't about to complain. He walked up to the cashier, and placed it on the counter. She smiled, and leaned in close to him.

"She's lucky to have someone like you."

Rolar, looked away, blushing slightly. He didn't say anything, he felt it'd be easier, but, he was still embarrassed.

"Y-Yeah..."

He paid the woman(Sure not to tell Lilith the true price of the necklace) and handed it to her.

"You know, I feel this brings out your eyes, really well."

Lilith didn't hear any of what the lady had said to Rolar, though she did notice that she had gotten pretty close to him for no reason. She was curious, and wanted to know what it was about, but she figured that would be too nosy of her and just let it go. He came back with the necklace paid for, and handed it to her. She took it from him and gave him another small smile. "Thanks," she commented. Then, another slight color of pink appeared on her cheeks when he said that it brought out her eyes. "Thanks." She repeated because she didn't know what else she was supposed to say in that situation. "Where would you like to go next? We should head some places that you want to go too."

Where did he want to go... Oh that's be a good idea. He chuckled, and took the scarf around his neck off.

"I have a place. But it's a secret to get there, so you need to put this on."

He handed it to her, indicating that she'd need to put it on over her eyes.

Wait? What? He wanted her to put on his scarf so she couldn't see where there were going. "Normally, a magical soldier shouldn't go making themselves that venerable, you know," she commented. But, she took the scarf anyway after a few seconds."Alright. I'll put it on, because I'm curious as to where you are going to take me. But, if anything weird happens, I'm freezing you to death."

Of course, Lilith wasn't going to actually freeze him to death. Although, she might freeze him temperately. Though, that might be worse off than normal with his type of power. Plus, he didn't like being cold. She placed the scarf around her eyes and tied it. "Don't make me run into anything."

Rolar led her down the streets for a while. But then the ground underneath her began to change. It was no longer the hard smooth surface of the streets, but rather the soft and uneven. They were on dirt and grass. The path began to get steeper. And after Rolar helped Lilith up a few rocks and fallen trees, they had arrived.

"Well, we're here. Let me take this off."

Rolar took off the scarf, revealing a sight of beauty. It was a place in the woods, not far from their town, where it seemed almost impossible not to be known. Flowers were blooming, and a creek trickled along. It seemed absolutely serene.

Lilith could tell from the change in her surroundings that they were going away from town. The hardest when she stepped down softened, most likely getting into something like dirt or grass. It was obvious that they were leaving the town when she felt like she was climbing on something like a rock. Eventually, they had gotten to where Rolar wanted her to be. He took off the scarf, revealing their location.

She was surprised for a moment, not realizing that such a place existed since she didn't do a lot of exploring. She was always training, never going out anywhere to know that this kind of view would even be near them. A smile came to Lilith's face. She was beginning to feel calm and happy, just by the scenery in front of her. "This is beautiful," Lilith commented. A light breeze moved her long hair a bit, which made her raise up her hand to put the strands back in place. "How did you know about a place like this?"

"Well when you tend to skip class, you find you have a lot of free time on your hands. And when you have free time, You wander."

He sat down on a fallen log and looked on to the path.

"You must have some place that you go when you need some peace."

While Lilith didn't like the fact that he mentioned skipping school, she at least gave him credit for finding a good place. "You should really skip school less Rolar," Lilith commented, even though it might not be the best comment in their bonding situation. Though, maybe he would listen a bit better to her now since it was just a simple conversation. "I know that you're not into following rules and don't really like this whole school thing, but you'll learn a lot more and get a lot stronger so that you can save all the people you want to."

She paused, looking around the area again, thinking about his next question that he asked her. "Not really," she admitted. "Most of the time, I just like some place that's kind of cool. I mean, I love sitting outside when it snows. I know that's probably weird for you, but to me it's peaceful. As for just a place? There's this garden at the school, that most don't really go around, it's kind of relaxing and a good place to think things out."

Rolar stood from his seat, and stood beside her. He knew she'd scold him for not going. And maybe he'd make an effort... Probably not.

"Yeah yeah, I know. As a delinquent you feel it necessary to reform my w-ah!"

Time seemed to slow down. Lilith was standing right on the bank of the creek, so when Rolar approached her, he slipped on the mud, falling backwards, into the river, pulling Lilith in with him.

"Oh that's Cold! That's cold..."

Status
Not open for further replies.