Swarovski Academy: Magical Soldiers (Rolar X Lilith)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[bg=white]

Lilith's head shot up, seeing that Rolar was finally awake. He had been out for hours, and all of those hours Lilith was there waiting for him. Though, she wasn't going to admit that. Raychyl probably knew, but she wasn't in the room at the time. For now, it was only her and Rolar there.

"You idiot," Lilith commented. "Didn't I tell you not to do anything that would get yourself injured like this? You just don't like to listen to anyone, do you?" He was claiming about the pain, it was obvious his injuries hurt.

"You're at one of the inns in town. I received information from the others that they are safe and the cultists were stopped. Although, our little show back there was not really what they wanted." She was most likely going to get scolded by her mother for how things turned out. Yet, even though the guy in front of her was in pain, he was still joking around which let a little smile come over Lilith's face again.

"Doing a mission differently is not being a delinquent. As for moisturizer, I don't have any. That's not something that I carry around on important missions. So, you're going to have to suffer from burnt skin. But, you should still get some rest. You have some injuries that need to heal. So, we're staying here for the rest of the night then head back to school in the morning. So, just rest your body. Do you want anything to eat? I can get you something."

Lilith understood that he couldn't move. It was best to force him to stay in the bed, even though she had a feeling he was one who didn't like to listen to that fact. But, maybe the pain in his body when he moved around would prevent him from getting up out of the bed and roaming around the inn.

[/bg]

"Thanks for the offer, but... I think I'd rather just have you cool me off a bit."

Rolar closed his eyes after a while, trying to go back to sleep. He'd receive medical attention back at the school. He slowly began drifting back off to sleep. But right before he fell asleep completely he muttered on last thing

"You're cute... when you're worried..."

And without any other words, he went to sleep once more, trying to recover.

[bg=white]

"Fine, I'll cool you off," Lilith stated. It was much better than him saying that he was going to get out of the bed because it didn't matter that he was injured. He was smart to understand that it was time for him to relax his body.

Though, his comment as he fell asleep suddenly made Lilith blush with embarrassment. "Jeez, why do you have to say that?" She turned away for a moment, but then turned back. She began to use her ice magic to cool Rolar off like he wanted. She wasn't going to make it too cold, that could cause him to become sick. But, it would probably make his body feel better.

It didn't take long for him to fall asleep, which was good. After a while, Lilith stopped cooling the air around him, not wanting to do too much and get a guy used to warmth and fire too cold. If you weren't used to a lot of cold, it could make you worse. She let out a yawn herself, realizing that ever since the time they slept while hiding, she hadn't gotten any sleep. It was probably best to rest a bit too. Though, she didn't want to leave Rolar on his own.

However, Lilith could feel her eyes getting heavier and the girl eventually ended up falling asleep as well. Her head was lying on the bed in her arms, sitting in a chair next to Rolar.

[/bg]

And so the two slept for a while. They waited for their evacuation for a while. When it arrived, Rolar was taken to the medical ward. He was treated by the nurses there. Thankfully they had magic more attuned to healing rather than freezing. Rolar was left in the ward. Often being scolded for leaving his bed. After all, he hated being cooped up. It made him restless.

However, Rolar was almost ready to be released. And so he waited veeeeery impatiently for his release. However, he hadn't been talked to about his encounters. Nor had he actually talked to Lilith for a while. And he was INCREDIBLY bored.

[bg=white]

Lilith woke up when it was time for them to head back to the school. When they had gotten there, Rolar was sent to get medical attention, while Lilith was left to explain everything to her mother. "The planned changed; there was nothing else we could do about it."

"So I've heard," her mother stated while they were in the headmistress's office. She was staring at the papers on her desk, only looking up at Lilith on occasions. "And, you're going to blame Rolar."

"No, I take full responsibility," Lilith commented. "It was my mistake to let everything happen."

"We didn't get all the information we needed in time. Your team was in a dangerous position. Rolar is in medical care...The list goes on." Vivaldi let out a sigh. "At least the cultists were taken care of. I just hope all of them were there. Luckily none of you are dead. You can leave now."

And with that Lilith had to leave her mother's office. While Rolar was in medical care, she was not allowed to visit him. She had no idea how he was doing and the comments by her mother had stayed on her mind. She was there and knew that they had to do what they did, but it was true that Lilith should have stopped Rolar from the beginning. She understood how he felt, but she should have stopped him from changing the plan to begin with. She shouldn't have gotten scared when she was touched by the enemy. She should have done everything better.

[/bg]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"You're free to go Rolar. Though try not to concentrate so much sunlight into one area. You are incredibly lucky that you had Lilith with you, or who knows what might have happened."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Rolar was sitting upright in his infirmary bed, his shirt being removed to get a close look at his body. The last attack he used had left him horribly sunburned. He found it humorous though, that he would be so disabled by a mere sunburn. But apparently it could have killed him if he hadn't had Lilith to tend to him. Aside from the now-treated sunburn, He had also broken his shoulder from being thrown against the wall by that monster, as well as various cuts and bruises, exhaustion, over-exertion. It's amazing what adrenaline can do it seems.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Yeah, thanks. I gotta go see someone real quick."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Without anything more Rolar left the room, putting his clothes back on. He wondered what happened to Lilith. What did her mother say to her? Was she mad at him? All these things brought back the memory of that night when it rained. It felt really nice, thinking about her next to him. It was strange how well they got along that night. Now it was all he could think about. While in that bed, he kinda wished he could go back to that moment... And he wen't searching for them. [/BCOLOR]

[bg=white]

Lilith sighed, there wasn't anything else she could do about that mission now, it was in the past. She just had to work hard and get better at being a leader, just like her parents wanted her to be. She leaned against the side of her mother's office door for a few minutes before walking away from it. Rolar popped into her head again, he was injured and she told him not to do anything stupid to get himself hurt, didn't seem like he listened to her after all. Though, she also couldn't do anything about that.

She didn't know when he was going to be let out of care, but she knew she wasn't allowed to go visit him while there. She walked through the halls, silently, contemplating things until she arrived outside where the sun hit her face. It was warm, not something that Lilith really wanted on a day that she was going to train her skills some more. If Rolar got hurt this time, she was going to make sure it wouldn't happen next time.

She headed for an open area where no one else was at. School was out for the weekend, so many of the students liked to just spend time enjoying the days off. They tended to go out for the day and visit the town, or spend time in their large dorm rooms, or even play in the many game rooms the school had. After all, there were kids there and they lived there as well. But, Lilith, most of the time, trained because that is what she believed she needed to do and that was what she was going to do unless something ended up changing her plans.

[/bg]

At last he found her. He walked behind her But he felt himself hesitate slightly before he actually started talking.

"Hey there Ice Queen. Long time no see. How you holding up?"

Lilith jumped when she heard the sudden voice from behind her, though after getting her composure again from being startled she realized it was Rolar. Rolar? She turned to see him. It really was him. He was out of medical care finally. "Rolar?" Or, did he just run away from the place. That seemed like something he would do. "Did they let you out now, or did you run away from them? I hope you're feeling better."

It looked like he was doing better. He was able to move around, though he still looked sunburned. However, that normally took a long time to get rid of anyway, whether it was from magic during a fight or simply standing out in the sun too long. Lilith knew that well. She had pale skin, most likely correlating to her magic. This meant she had to be careful when she was outside in the sun for a while. Her pale skin wasn't used to having a lot of sunlight on it and thus got burnt easily. It took Lilith a minute to answer the question he asked towards her though. "I'm fine. Though, my mother wasn't too fond of how things went." Lilith looked towards the ground for a moment, but back at Rolar moments later.

(ooc: I'm tired of doing all the fancy code stuff every time.)

"I imagined as much... Um... Hey, since it's a day off, why don't we do something... Maybe go to town?"

As Rolar asked, he began looking somewhat sheepish, as he scratched the back of his head.

This was bound to raise questions from other students. The Ice Queen and the Rebel hanging out together? That was completely unheard of by anyone on campus. But Rolar really wanted to get to know her more... She was intriguing to say. And fun to poke at. Besides, he knew she didn't have many people she hung out with. So what's the big deal?

"So uh... How 'bout it?"

Lilith took a minute to realize what he was asking her. Instead of trying to tease her about anything, or talk more about the change in the mission. He was asking if she wanted to hang out. That was something she normally didn't do. The ice user didn't really have many friends and most of the time, spent her leisure time training to get better. But, there was something about the way he was asking, and the way he was acting when he asked that Lilith started to second guess her thoughts of training.

"I was planning on training," Lilith comment to Rolar. "But, I suppose I can take a break from it one day." Besides, she actually hadn't been to town very much so didn't know much of what was there. It might be interesting to try something else for a change, and it might also help clear her mind. She still worried about what her mother was thinking about her, but she needed to calm down about that stuff because worrying about it wasn't going to help her. A day in town with Rolar would be good.

She seemed a little stressed about that whole thing with her mom. But you can't really blame her, after all, her mom is a commanding officer, and she DID commit insubordination on top of disobeying her own mother. He was happy to give her a distraction

"Glad to hear it. I have a few places I like around town. I'll meet you at the front gate. Whenever you're ready!."

Rolar, ever impatient, ran off before she even responded. She'd find him eventually, he was certain. But where to first... He waited at the front of the school, trying to think this out. Perhaps he'd just ask her where she'd like to go. It'd give him a nice idea of what she liked outside of training. It there was anything outside of training.

Before Lilith could say anything in response to Rolar, he was already heading towards the front gate. She let out a sigh at his enthusiasm. She left the training area she was located in and headed back to her dorm room so she could change into cloths that would fit walking around town. She couldn't go around in her usual cloths that she fought in all the time. That wouldn't look right being in town. It wasn't like that was the only thing they wore. When she finally finished changing, the girl grabbed some money and headed out.

She went to the front gate where Rolar said he would be. She looked around, spotting him in the distance waiting for her. "Rolar!" Lilith shouted out a bit as she got closer to him. When she had made it to him, she stopped in front of him. "Alright, I'm ready to go. Let's head into town."

stockingtights2015121915-487x700.jpg

Some of the students looked at the event unfolding before their eyes. It was quite the scene. After all, everyone knew of these two. The Daughter and the Delinquent. They knew that these two were always at ends, and yet suddenly, here they were. Lilith talking about heading to town with him. People began whispering to one another, after all, this could be major news! Rolar paid them no heed, however, though he did notice.

"Let's get going, before rumors start to spread."

But perhaps it was too late? Who could say.

The two walked into town, passing by different students, many of which gawking at the sight before them. Rolar just sighed, and smiled.

"So then, I want to know, anything you want to do down here?"

Lilith ignored the stares from the students. Those didn't matter. Lilith wasn't into gossip and the like, unlike how many others were. "Rumors? I wouldn't care about rumors," Lilith commented. They were training to be soldiers. Why would it matter what the others think, especially about a simple trip to town with two people. It really didn't mean anything.

Lilith left with Rolar, though getting to town didn't stop the crowd of other students still curious as to what Rolar and the ice user were doing together in town. But, Lilith only paid attention to Rolar. "I'm not sure. I haven't come down here very much," Lilith admitted. She might be considered a workaholic in a way, if training was considered work.

Though, suddenly, Lilith saw something in the distance that interested her. The sign said, Ice Cream. Her eyes began to sparkle as she stared over at it. "I want a ice cream cone," she blatantly replied. After all, she loved cold things and ice cream was one of them. Not to mention that many of the flavors simply tasted good even if it wasn't cold.

Just when Rolar thought this would be difficult, her eyes lit up, as if it were one of his orbs he creates. Her eyes always looked so cold, but now... They seemed so much different.

"Ice Cream? Haha, you really are so predictable. But sure thing."

Rolar walked into the small shop, as a tiny bell hanging on the door rang as the door opened. They were greeted by a smile and a hearty "Hello." All kinds of flavors were displayed. Rolar looked them over then back at Lilith.

"Hmm... I'd say... you're a chocolate person actually. Maybe strawberry."

Lilith walked into the ice cream parlor with Rolar, excited to see all the flavors there. She was fond of many flavors, but he was quite close to what her favorite was. "Chocolate and strawberry actually," Lilith commented, giving a small smile to show that she thought it was kind of funny. With that said, that was what she ordered. Of course, she ordered quite a bit of ice cream, but the girl could eat a whole bunch and be perfectly fine.

"Let's go sit on that bench outside over there." There was a bench outside and she figured it was a good place to take a seat and eat their ice cream. She left the parlor after he had his cone as well. She went over to the bench and took a seat. She began to eat her ice cream happily. "This is really good. I'm glad I saw that place. I'll have to come back again to get more another time."

"Oh? So there will be a next time? Man, I wonder what people will say if this becomes a recurrence?"

Rolar teased her a bit. After all, she has some of the best reactions. Rolar didn't order quite as much. He sat there eating his own ice cream. This was a completely different person. The way she dressed, the sparkle in her eyes, that childlike joy she received from the ice cream. It almost seemed surreal.

"But all joking aside... It's pretty nice out here with you. And, I would like to get to know you better"

"Who cares what others think if we're here again," Lilith commented. "What's wrong with going to an ice cream parlor together and getting ice cream." It was obvious that Lilith was oblivious to any type of rumors that could be made. Ones of the romantic relationship kind that is usually followed by something that looks exactly like a date. Lilith wasn't even thinking of that at all. She continued to eat her ice cream, though almost looked at Rolar like a confused puppy when he mentioned that he wanted to get to know her better. What was she supposed to say to that.

"O-okay," she then said. "I guess I can try telling a some things about me. I like ice cream, obviously. And, rain and snow, but I mentioned that to you during the mission. What haven't I said...oh, I like to swim. I don't necessarily like when it is hot, but I do enjoy being able to swim during then. That's what I like to do a lot during the summer. I don't like the heat, it tires me out. I also don't like many loud noises and...I don't like being touched..." Lilith's voice trailed off for a moment. She looked a bit distant and had stopped with her ice cream. It took her a few minutes to return again. "What about you?

Well... He got exactly what he asked for... But he didn't feel exactly satisfied with her answers. There was something left to be desired... And something she was hiding. But he figured he'd learn as he got to know her more.

"Well, I guess it's only fair. I grew up in a Church, and raised by the Pastor. I really enjoy the opposite, I love it when it's hot, and tend to keep myself covered when it's cold. Fastest way to my heart is through my stomach, and I really love lazing about in the sun. You probably know about how I spend my time, so I think I'll leave that be. Rather not turn today into a lecture.

Then Rolar's ears picked something up. It sounded like music. Rolar looked over to see some sort of performer playing a fiddle, and dancing about. Many of the people around were all joining in. It looked like a fun time.

"Hey, why don't we join them? It'd be more fun that just sitting here right?

Status
Not open for further replies.