Swarovski Academy: Magical Soldiers (Rolar X Lilith)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[bg=white]

Rolar didn't take too long to wake up, which was good because she wasn't used to waking up others. She really didn't know how to do it if he didn't wake up. She let out a sigh though when he mentioned about going along with his plan.

"Well, we really don't have any other choice now," Lilith commented. "They know we're here. I at least hope that the others are fine. Though, with that in mind, we simply have to attack them now with us being in the dark about them. That's all we can do now. It's better than doing nothing." It was more on the side of lack of plan that he mentioned just then than actually going with a plan. They had no other choice after what happened the night before. The cultist knew about them and they were most likely still searching for them.

Though, she was about to get embarrassed by what he asked when instead he simply patted her head which was something she still wasn't used to. So, it did make her a bit nervous anyway, though even if it was a touch, she didn't seem to get scared about it.

"Yeah, let's go." Lilith got up as well when he said they should go. He started to walk out of the place they were, it was a lot easier to see with the light being out. "W-wait Rolar!" Lilith reached out her hand and for the first time, actually touched someone else, grabbing his arm a bit to stop him for a moment. "There's a group of people ahead in the distance. They are either enemies or our group. I don't know. I can't tell those things. I can only see the fact that there are some people there because I can see the water inside of them."

Lilith was surer that it was the cultist searching around the area than their teammates. After all, the cultists were alert and no doubt they were still searching for them. They were bound to not let trespassers get away if they could. "We should be careful as we go."

[/bg]

"Honestly not too sure how I feel about this whole 'sense water in human body' thing. Feels freaky. Makes me wonder if you can perform blood magic on us or something. Though, I will admit. It's incredibly convenient."

Rolar would have to trust her on this one. He had no tracking capabilities, so without her, he'd be going in blind. As they approached, he could definitely hear people speaking, though it was hard to make it out.

"...Find the?..."

"Not... Fox..."

"Hey... The monster in the..."

Monsters... Wait a minute!

"Lilith, I have an idea that you are going to hate. But it might make this mission a million times easier."

[bg=white]

"It's not really like that. It's not how it works," Lilith commented. "I can only see the bodies because of the water. I can't do anything with their blood or that sort. I could freeze a body, but it has nothing to do with that kind of logic. It's more, ice freezes things and eventually a body gets frozen with the right amount of cold."

Lilith tried to listen in on what they were talking about. According to the few words, it was most likely the enemies there, discussing their plans and what was happening. There wasn't much that she could take from it though, so she didn't know about what might have happened to her team and the others. She hoped they were alright.

"What's the plan?" Lilith then asked when he said he had an idea, but she wasn't going to like it. She knew she probably wouldn't and considering the look and what they heard, she was pretty sure she wasn't. But, it might be the only plan they have to get out of the mess they were in.

[/bg]

"One of the groups was sent to kill monsters they had here right? Well if we release them, then, everyone will start rushing to corral them back in. If they are holding them in cages, they must need them for something. From the sound of it, the other group hasn't arrived yet. If we hurry, we can release the monsters, and then wipe them, and a large portions of the cultists out in one strike. The idea crossed my mind back when we were assigned the missions, but I've had bigger problems to worry about earlier."

Rolar tried to see if he could spot the guys there. They were heading out. That was their best bet to finding the base.

"So. You in or out?"

[bg=white]

Lilith listened to his plan. He wanted to unleash the monsters that they were holding in order to have them attack the cultists. It would help get rid of both of them, but it was going to be dangerous and risky. Anything in a plan like that could go wrong. But, it was the only plan they had at the time and they needed to work in short notice.

"You're right. I don't like it," Lilith said. "However, it's really our best opinion in this situation. We are at a disadvantage, but with the monster, they can take out the cultists. After all, I'm sure the monsters will go after them first since they will be angry at them to imprisoning them. Then, we wipe them all out." One simple mess up and someone on their side could be hurt, but there wasn't much else they could do.

"Alright, let's do it." They had to find where they were holding the monsters and break them out. Then, let the monsters attack. Once they were fighting each other and bringing both the numbers down, they could do an attack that could hit a large area and defeat both of them. Lilith had some large scale attacks she could do and she was sure Rolar would as well.

"We have to find where they are holding the monsters. Perhaps if we follow the men ahead, we'll be able to get some kind of idea."

[/bg]

"Remember, keep low and quiet"

There really no need for Rolar to say this, of course she knew. The guards began to move, and Rolar followed under cover of the forest. They moved slowly through the forest. Rolar felt it took almost an hour before a strange building became visible. The guards kept moving further in. Rolar took a look at the people. Guards were walking around, constantly on a vigil, looking for intruders. Then he saw that shocked him. A small body that seemed to have fox ears was being lead inside the facility. Those ears probably belonged to one person in particular.

"Lilith! I think they have have Raychyl!"

Rolar tightened his fist. They needed to get in and save her. And anyone they might have. He looked around for a way inside. The front gate was probably not an option.

"You see any way in?"

[bg=white]

"I know that already," Lilith responded, following with Rolar behind the cultists and trying to keep out of sight so that they were not discovered by them. It continued on like this, taking up time that Lilith believed they didn't have. However, they had no other way. They had ran the night before and they needed to learn where they were at again.

She looked closely at the building when they came up to it. But, surprise came over Lilith when Rolar mentioned that they may have Raychyl. That meant that they could have others as well. He was right, they needed to get her out of there. She could be in the line of fire between the monsters and cultists and who knew what they might end up doing to her now that she was caught.

She continued to look for a way in. "It's guarded a lot, it's not going to be like just walking right in there," Lilith said. "We're going to have to sneak our way in somehow, or else we'll get caught. If we can lower their guard for a bit, we might be able to sneak in through that entrance over there." Lilith pointed to show where she was talking about. Though, that left what they were going to be able to do to get them distracted.

"Hey, Rolar. Can you adjust the temperature around you with your magic. If we use mine and yours together, we could cause it to start to storm if we get it the right way. If we can get a storm going, it might distract the guards because they will be focused on the sudden storm that appeared." It was a quickly thought up plan, but it just might work for them to be able to sneak in and find out where they were taking Raychyl and maybe even others. Then, they could get her out.

[/bg]

"Wow. I would have said 'let's find a drainage pipe,' but that idea is so incredibly crazy, that I just can't pass this up. Alright Lilith, let's get started."

Focus your magic. Let your emotion fuel the flames, and let your heart stoke the fires. The air around Rolar was growing warmer and warmer, causing a drastic change in temperature around him. Of course since his fire was not as predictable as ice, trying to keep the temperature warm could be dangerous. If it hadn't had rained the night before, then the woods could have possibly caught fire while he tried this. He tried to focus his energy more so in the air around him, allowing the wind to move the heat.

"Whenever you're ready Lilith."

[bg=white]

"We wouldn't know where the drainage pipe would lead us. We could end up being taken even farther away, since we don't know this area," Lilith commented. Her plan was crazy and drastic, but it just might work to get the guards attention. And, Rolar was fine with it.

She waited as he began to heat up the area. It wasn't something she enjoyed to feel, since she preferred cooler temperatures, but they needed to do this. "Okay." She nodded her head as well. She closed her eyes and let out a deep breath. She needed to do enough to create the right type of atmosphere to create clouds and a storm.

She let out a deep breath, another one that let out a puff of cool air. "Alright, let's hope this works." They were using their powers to combine into a new one. It was done before, but Lilith had never done it with anyone before. She began to lower the temperature around her, cooling off the air so that it was clash with the warm.

This would work just like a usual storm front, causing clouds to form in the sky. It was working. They just had to concentrate a bit more. Let is get worse, then, let the weather around them do what it is supposed to do. Lilith could then hear the sound of some thunder as a bit of rain and wind started up. It was working.

She opened her eyes. "Alright. With it getting worse, they have to prepare for a storm. Now's our chance." It was going how Lilith wanted. The guards needed to prepare for a storm they didn't know what supposed to come. They could slip into the entrance. Lilith waited a few minutes more, then headed for the entrance.

[/bg]

"Well that is probably the strangest thing I've ever accomplished..."

Rolar mumbled to himself, as he followed behind Lilith. Once inside Rolar looked around. There had to be something to tell them which way to go. Alright Rolar, think. There were two things they needed to find. The monsters, and Raychyl. Surely, there would be some evidence as to where they were...

"Lilith, The monsters, I think they are further in the back. I saw trucks heading that way, and they seemed to be transporting something. As for Raychyl... "

He looked around and saw nothing. But, she must have been taken somewhere. Perhaps, if he called all the Cultists to one spot, it'd narrow the possibilities.

"If we release the monsters first, you might be able to track her with your water sense. So, think we should split up, or travel together?"

[bg=white]

"The problem is I won't be able to know it is her," Lilith mentioned about her water sense. "However, I'm sure she'll be held somewhere and that would put her body in a strange area. So, I could probably deduce the bodies to being hers."

In this case it was probably best to split up to get the job done. "Alright, you head to find the monsters then. I'll search for Raychyl. Take out any guards along the way, the more the better. We are trying to get rid of these guys after all." This would be when they split up then, they had to. "But, hey…be careful. Don't go doing anything stupid. I don't want to find you captured or dead. Listen to your leader for at least just that." She figured he wasn't one to go kill himself though.

With that decided, it was time for them to leave each other. Lilith gave him a good bye nod, and then headed off to search for Raychyl. She looked around with her water sense, trying to see if there were any people that seemed to be held up in a strange place. Plus, she would be able to see any cultists if they were around before she even got to them. If she saw any, she was going to use her magic on them. She could use her ice while still being pretty stealthy in the place.

So far, she wasn't finding anyone that would look like it would be Raychyl, but she had to go farther into the building. It was larger than what she believed it would be and no doubt there were a lot of rooms that they could use to trap someone in. They would want to keep her away so that people wouldn't be able to find her. So, Lilith used that logic.

[/bg]

Rolar gave a nod and headed on his way, hurrying through the corridors, trying to make it to the back of the establishment. Guards were everywhere, the deeper in he went. It was quite the task, trying to remain hidden. He ended up adopting the tactic of strike before they pull the alarm. He started running through the halls, knocking down guards several at a time, as he sped through the facility. He eventually found his way to the loading bay. And sure enough, in cages, monsters sat awaiting freedom. Well, Rolar was going to go against any reasonable logic here, and give them what they wanted.

But how?... Think Rolar... He took a look around. It seemed there was a control station up higher. Time for a bit of chaos.

"Hey! Looks like you got a break out on your hands!"

With one shot, Rolar pressed his hand against one of the locks on the cage beside him. Quickly, the lock began melting. The cage slowly swung open, as a the best slowly stepped out, revealing it's form. It was a large beast, resembling a chimera. It roared with rage, as it turned it's head toward the guards, who cowered in fear before the beast. Alarms began to ring, as Rolar could see the people in the control station frantically trying to quell the monster.

Rolar took hold of one of the cranes used for unloading, scaled the crane, and jumped through the window, as glass shattered. He called forth his flames, and sent them across the room, scorching the cultists inside with him. They tried to stop him, coming at him each at the same time, but Rolar was prepared.

Ducking between the cultists, he kicked them against each other, and lit them with his flames. He searched for the cage controls, but eventually just decided to flip the majority of switches. Doors swung open, and cranes flailed around wildly. His fire had set of sprinklers, and the beasts were tearing the place apart as alarms rang out as cultist tried to quell the chaos.

"Dear God, it's pandemonium down there... I want in!"

He jumped from the control room, back into the fray

[bg=white]

It appeared that Rolar's commotion was bringing some of the other guards to head for him in order to stop him. This meant that one's around Lilith were leaving, giving her a better open area to search for Raychyl. The ones that were left, Lilith could easily freeze which left them being not a problem at all.

Shortly after, Lilith spotted someone that looked like they could be Raychyl. The person was held up on a room with some guards around it. It had to be her. They wouldn't be using that kind of set up if they weren't holding a person. A monster wouldn't be there. So, Lilith when forward, causing the guards to see her.

Though, before they could even do anything, she froze them as she passed by them. Then, she went to the door, noticing that it was locked. She had to either break it down or unlock it somehow. She bent down and looked at the lock, then brought her hand to it and formed some ice inside, trying to make a key. The key was made, and she used it to open it up.

Once it was unlocked, she went inside, seeing that Raychyl was there but she was tied up. They probably thought it was better to keep her tied up then not since she had magic. "Raychyl, I've come to get you out of here. Hold on." Lilith went to the ropes, froze them and let them easily break once they were frozen completely. It was easy to have them fall apart when ice destroyed the fibers in the ropes.

"We should get out of here. Rolar is trying to find the monsters. We should help him."

[/bg]

Raychyl was glad to see Lilith. She told her what she knew, and produced and image of her, to speak.

"The others have evacuated. This one managed to infiltrate the base, and discovered they planned to set the monsters loose, and attack last night. But someone saw through her disguise, and so she had to run. She informed the others, and they managed to evacuate, but she was caught. It seems that they were also searching for you. She can tell you the details later, first let's help Rolar."

She went to follow Lilith to Rolar

------------------------------------------------

Rolar was still battling off cultists and monsters. Screeching and screaming could be heard throughout the room. And the middle of it all stood Rolar, with what appeared to be wings flames. He shined with radiance. A monster lunged on him from behind, but Rolar was ready.

"Forged from the Daystar I call upon you: Solaris!"

From within a small orb of fire that appeared beside him, Rolar pulled forth a large blade, and swung it at the lunging beast, slicing it in half. He looked on to see the fight unfolding before him. But he was careless, as he was soon thrown across the room by something big. He was too disorinted to see what it was. He tried to get up, but he couldn't keep his balance. And whatever hit him was charging.

[bg=white]

"Alright," Lilith said after she listened to what Raychyl had to say. It seemed the others were not around in the place so it was okay to head for Rolar and finish the job. They had to go quickly. Monsters were tough to fight, and she knew that even though Rolar was strong, it wasn't going to be easy all alone.
She ran back the way she came, trying to follow the direction she believed that Rolar had went to find the monsters.

"Hold it right there!" Lilith shouted when she arrived at the scene of the fight. She was shouting out to the monster that was charging towards Rolar who seemed to have gotten attacked just before. In her hands a sword of ice began to form, though the ice was thin but strong, that meant that it could easily be maneuvered. She used it like a whip, as she jumped through the air to get a better shoot at the monster coming for Rolar.

She swung the ice blade, hitting the monster which knocked the thing bad, stopping it's attack on Rolar. "You alright Rolar?" She asked, though kept her attention on the monster because she knew it wasn't over between it. She swung her sword again, but this time the monster stopped it with his arm and tried to grab onto it. Lilith let it break on the part that he was holding and formed it again, hitting it when it still wasn't ready.

"We need a large scale attack. There are still a lot of the cultists and more monsters. We can' simply attack all of them all at once. I can freeze a lot of them, but it'll get very cold in here for you two. Another opinion is to flood the area. We might be able to get a lot through that, though there will be some who might make it out."

[/bg]

"Yeah... Thanks, I'm... Fine..."

Rolar took a look around. Sure enough, things were going to take a little work. So how were they going to solve this problem? Given the powers they had available, there were two options. 1) Freeze everything. 2) Burn everything. Combining their powers would result in two things as well. Monster Soup, or Monster Sauna. One of these had to be the better option. Actually...

"UV Rays. We'll burn them with Sunlight! Lilith, I need you to make a large pillar of ice. And try to make it as perfectly cut as possible. Then, I need you to run, cause it's gonna get real bright."

If they could refract his light through her Ice, they might be able to cause some serious damage to them, if the light is intense enough. He needed some light though. He through a fireball at the ceiling, allowing the sun to shine in.

[bg=white]

"Perfect cut, that's not a problem at all for me," Lilith commented. She was an ice user and making perfect ice was something she learned a long time ago.

"Alright, then one pillar of ice it is." She wasn't sure if it was a good idea to end up having to run after she made it. But, she was going to trust what he was doing.
Lilith let out another breath of cool air, relaxing her body. She focused on what she wanted, then started to let ice form from the ground up and forming into the pillar that Rolar wanted. She was careful, cutting it with precision to make it so that way it would do just as he wanted. Once the pillar was large enough, Lilith stopped.

"Okay, I'll be heading out now. Don't get yourself caught while I'm away. I'll be waiting for you out in the woods." And with that, Lilith began to run because she knew that he needed to use the attack and quickly. While on her way out, she attacked others to prevent them from stopping Rolar. She went with Raychyl, out of the building.

[/bg]

"Don't worry, I don't plan to fail any time soon."

Once Lilith and Raychyl were gone, Rolar ran to the Pillar, standing in direct sunlight from the hole in the roof, Rolar began focusing his energy. He could sense the beasts all closing in on him.

"Hey there guys... Sorry to have to leave you all in the dark for so long, so allow me to shed some light on the situation!"

Rolar focused on the sun light, focusing it all in one spot, concentrating it as much as he could. The area around the facility seemed to grow a bit darker, as light was being directed elsewhere. The monsters slowly closed in. Rolar knew they were going to strike, but he needed a little more time... Come on... Little more...

They lunged!

"Good Morning!"

A sudden beam of light shot down, , striking the pillar. The light was so intense, that it could be seen shining from the windows of the facility. It was absolutely radiant, but it hurt even to look in it's direction. It was refracted by the pillar, striking monster and cultists at every angle. But Rolar knew that only a few seconds wasn't enough, he had to keep it up. It was so intense. Never had he concentrated so much into one spot. He could sense himself losing consciousness from exhaustion.

"Just... a little more! AAAAAAAAH!

He gave one final push, as light continued to stream into the building. Then, it stopped. The light dissipated. And what remained was what appeared to be a photo copy of everything inside the room as it once was. He stumbled out as slowly as he could. His skin was bright red, and his clothing seemed significantly paler than it once was. Slowly he stumbled out of the building, trying his best to stay awake, until he saw Lilith. He gave her a smile.

"Got any Aloe?..."

And then he collapsed on the floor

[bg=white]

Lilith waited for Rolar, hoping that things would turn out okay and he would come out. Lilith wouldn't even mind if he acted a bit cocky, because that meant that he was perfectly fine. But, when he came out, he looked a lot different, a difference that sent a shock through Lilith's body, wondering if he really was okay after all.

Though, he joked for a moment which made Lilith believe that he might be alright. However, he then fell down to the ground in exhaustion. "Rolar!" Lilith shouted when she saw him fall. She rushed over to her teammate. She didn't even think about her fears, she touched him, trying to see if he was alright after all. He must be just very tired, but his skin was hot. He needed to be cooled down. It would help with the heat, as well as cool him down which would help with the tiredness.

Lilith used her magic to cool Rolar's body down, and then while he was still out, she used the help of ice to make a sheet that she could move around in order to get his body away from the place. She was sure that the cultists and monsters were finished, but she would set some traps around the area just in case some tried to get out after that. She formed a moat of water around it so that way it made it hard to leave.

Once that was done, Lilith went with Raychyl and left, letting the ice bed that Rolar was on to follow suit after them. Later on, she brought him back to the town and stopped at an inn to give him some time to rest. She was able to get him into a real bed to sleep in. Meanwhile, she waited for him to wake up.

[/bg]

"Huh?... Where am I... L-Lili-oww, oww..."

Rolar had finally awoken after several hours. It hurt to move. His arm was banged up pretty bad when he was flung by that monster, and it looked like had had a really bad sunburn after that stunt he pulled off. It hurt to move. It hurt to be touching anything. It hurt to even blink. He had tried to sit upright in the bed, before slowly moving himself back down from the pain he was in. He looked over at Lilith as best he could.

"Hey Ice Queen. Glad to see you're alright. Guess the mission was a success-sssssow owowow. Think I can get some moisturizer?

He thought back to the mission they were originally assigned to do. Eradicate cultists, eradicate monsters, and Ooops. Collect intel. 2/3 though, they were in the black. He looked over to her and tried to smile as best he could without causing pain

"So, how was your first time being a delinquent?"

Status
Not open for further replies.