Swarovski Academy for Magical Soldiers (OOC/Sign-U

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like I should say, if I understand what Scarletnova was going for, is that you don't need to have at least two pictures. I did that with Raychyl cause I found the picture of the sword girl, then I later found the fox picture and that was the inspiration for my character. I like to maintain a certain formatting when I make a character so I did the same thing with Rolar, I don't think you guys need more than one picture

The picture I have now is pretty rushed when I was making it, so I kind of want to draw a newer pic with full body and all that when I have the time.

It's okay, kitsune have explosive little girl with her :P.
Your explosive little girl will be too slow for arrogant ninja man! Though in all honesty, if kitsune talks, it might buy her some time. It's too fucking adorable.

And unfortunately, I can't draw characters to use. If I draw an OC and they don't come out as crap, they're completely random and not what I intended.

Example:
Planned on drawing an OC that was stoic, cold and used a katana.

Turned out to be a random blindfolded psychopath with long white hair, blindfolded, grinning like a motherfucker wearing some kind of a cloak and carrying a giant meat cleaver... So yeah. Hand does w/e the fuck it wants.

Your explosive little girl will be too slow for arrogant ninja man!
Explosive little girl is little though, littlest in the RP :(

Also is meaning of the nickname of arrogant ninja man "Fujin" Wind Blade in Japanese? Because that's some speedy attack (at least in most anime I watched, anything called fujin are super fast slashes that goes though air), not many would be fast enough for that :P.

No, Fujin is what you call the Japanese God of Wind. Ergo, by his nickname "Fujin Noburu", it's smart to assume he's going to be fast :P

No, Fujin is what you call the Japanese God of Wind. Ergo, by his nickname "Fujin Noburu", it's smart to assume he's going to be fast :P
I know a bit of romaji, and fujin does share the same pronunciation as the words wind (風)and blade (刃), well at least I got the speed part down. Besides, we're probably not going to be fighting each other...that much.

Which makes it really useful that he can't touch Vanessa in a sparring match XD

Speaking of; is anyone interested in having their character be her current sparring partner? They'd have to be somewhat compatible, fighting wise since they'd be partners in her missions and their training. If they can tempt a romance with her then I have no complaints XDX

Which makes it really useful that he can't touch Vanessa in a sparring match XD

Speaking of; is anyone interested in having their character be her current sparring partner? They'd have to be somewhat compatible, fighting wise since they'd be partners in her missions and their training. If they can tempt a romance with her then I have no complaints XDX
I'm debating if I should offer rolar for this or have someone else have a chance. But the whole shadow and light thing is tempting

I don't think either of my characters would be compatible. Mainly as neither are really all that outgoing or skilled at teamwork. Two negatives don't go together well. xD

I'm debating if I should offer rolar for this or have someone else have a chance. But the whole shadow and light thing is tempting
Haha I think it would be an interesting pair. Either as current or passed, possibly future, partners. Their personalities make them polar opposites, but both were raised by the Church as orphans, taken at a young age to train. Whereas he was raised to be good and kind, there was nothing to be done about the monster brewing inside of the girl. Mayhaps they may be the greatest of enemies, or the best of friends sometime in the future.

Shall we wait to see who else puts forward a suggestion? That way we can all be on the same page to see what is happening here.

I don't think either of my characters would be compatible. Mainly as neither are really all that outgoing or skilled at teamwork. Two negatives don't go together well. xD
I know exactly what you mean by that. Her and one of yours could have been assigned to the same squad during a training exersize or on the same mission once before though I don't see either of them working well in a partnership with her unfortunately.

We have nearly no one who's good at teamwork in this RP. Shucks.
Everyone are pretty strong on their own so......Come on I was hoping for some awesome combo magic skills!

Rolar is absolutely capable of da combos. Mostly been thinking of wombo combo's involving Lilith's Ice and his Light, but he can do it!

Yeah, too bad I already have a "good" person in another rp, so I wanted to make a couple of pains in the ass. xD

If someone wants, they can get my Yankee to be good at teamwork. Just gotta befriend her first. :P Don't work, she won't burn you much. Just don't steal her romance novels or invite her to the pool >.>

Yeah, too bad I already have a "good" person in another rp, so I wanted to make a couple of pains in the ass. xD

If someone wants, they can get my Yankee to be good at teamwork. Just gotta befriend her first. :P Don't work, she won't burn you much. Just don't steal her romance novels or invite her to the pool >.>
POOL TIME xD

@Sanctus, your character's accepted.

@Salt Lord, your character is accepted though I am concerned about your age of the character. After all, the highest for a student is 17 and most people in the interest check mentioned leaving teachers unplayable.

@Shadow_Snow_Storm, your character's accepted though I want you to be careful with her powers because of the fact that you mentioned that she could become untouchable.

As for everyone, I am now putting a limit on SS-rank students because we have a lot and technically it's supposed to be a rarer rank to get. I will allow it still but I don't want a whole bunch more.

Reactions: Salt Lord
I found no one who might be good buddies with Colvino, she's just too...cheerful and laid back compared to everyone else.
Almost every character we have are either rebellious/hot headed, an icy loner or socially awkward. Welp.
Not complaining though, seeing them interact probably would be hilarious at some points xD

Last edited:
Not the pool! Fire yankee afraid of the pool D:

And again, my Yankee can be laid back... just gotta befriend her first without getting burned...

@ScarletNova

Question! Seeing as how only SS-Rank students are a part of the military, and not everyone is there, how would field missions work?

Status
Not open for further replies.