Not open for further replies.
Name:
Sakura Queens

Nickname:
None

A-class

Door room Number:

Personality:
Has been described as cruel in the past. She has no friends and never plans to. She doesn't work well with others, but isn't a very strong solo fighter. She is rude and sarcastic and enjoys messing with peoples' emotions. She is very insensitive and just doesn't care about others. She is rather distrustful.

• Food​
  • Languages​
  • School​

Dislikes:
  • Fire​
  • Water​
  • Wind​
  • Guns​
  • Bugs​
  • People

Bio:
Sakura grew up with her adoptive mother, in a sucky town, in a sucky neighborhood. Her adoptive mother was a smoker and a drinker. Sakura ran away from home 5 times when she was younger, and when her mother died of lung cancer, she came here. She was nine when she came here.

Relationships:
PM me

Symbol:
images

Power(s):
She controls different types of plants.
She has a plant that heals, she controls vines, poisonous plants, thorny plants. She mostly uses healing and poison. She also has different types of poison that she uses.

Strenghs:
  • Best when there is lots of nature​
  • Can heal herself​
  • Fast​

Weaknessess:
  • Reckless​
  • Is weaker in large cities​
  • Fire​
  • Insensitive
  • Doesn't work well with others

Voice:

Theme Song:
Any suggestions?

Extra:
None so far...

Looks:
Re_evil_anime_girl_by_naturelover12-d41q9sn.jpg

((Not mine))

Height:
5 foot 5 inches

Weight:
120 pounds

Eye color:
Vibrant Blue

Hair Color:
Red
I am done!

Oh, there's what gave me my childhood nightmares, great anime though. Nice opening too.

Still have absolutely no idea what the hell happened but agreed

Okay, finished drawing the looks, CS updated :P.
Every time I draw her, her outfit changes, and my coloring style changes also. Whatever.

@Sanctus, I still need your bio for your second character.

@FallenStar, I still need you to have a theme song. I can suggest some songs but I don't know if they will match with your style of music. Anything if fine though, it doesn't have to be as complicated as most people make it out to be.

@Reanimator Bob, No I'm not waiting for anything anymore. I plan to try and get the IC up some time this weekend. I need to work on writing it but am currently too tired to at the moment.

@FallenStar
So I thought that this one works rather well for her given her backstory

I like it, but not very much for her...

@FallenStar, I still need you to have a theme song. I can suggest some songs but I don't know if they will match with your style of music. Anything if fine though, it doesn't have to be as complicated as most people make it out to be.
I'd like to hear what you suggest.

I have this one, lots of plants in the song.

Yes Mister Salt shaker?

@FallenStar, here are some suggestions. I hope one of them might be able to help but they will all be my kind of style of music so I don't know if you will even like any of them.

100 ways to Hate by Five Finger Death Punch
Drop Dead Cynical by Amaranthe
Alice in Black Market by Hatsune Miku
Do you call my name by Ra
Harmageddon by Apocalyptica
Scream by Avenged Sevenfold
Black Widow by In This Moment
Violator By Machinae Supremacy

To everyone else, I'm beginning to work on the IC first post but I'm a bit stuck at the moment, so hopefully I'll get it up some time this weekend. Sorry for the wait.

I added one more thing to my character, it's not a big deal but it's best if I put it there. Her magic bullets actually take the physical form of cubes, and can be cut into smaller shapes and detonated from there. The cubes can be placed on the ground. Seeing that we have so many pure attackers I focused her more on terrain control and support.

I actually got the IC up tonight! Here's the link: Swarovski Academy for Magical Soldiers | IwakuRoleplay.com

EDIT: I want to tell everyone that I have no set posting schedule for people, just be wise about it. Meaning, try to stay up to date but don't make it into a OneXone please. Also, I have no post length, do what you feel is necessary and as long as you have something someone can work with. Also, fancy posts are not required. I just like the way they look, so you can if you want.

Last edited:
Oh! It's up! Now I can post with ninja and yankee. I'll do that later as now I need sleep... Then the damnable kitsune can troll him >.>

I'll post as soon as I can. Which might be after a long sleep. Overnight laser tag is the shiiiit

Is the person running meant to be anyone of note, or not really?

Is the person running meant to be anyone of note, or not really?
No, it's not anyone specific. Someone can be that person if they want, it's up to anyone.

@FallenStar, if you have a theme song now, please put it on your CS. Then, she can be accepted once that is done.

@ScarletNova

If I wanted to have the school members drag Rolar to his punishment, could I use the school staff members?

Status
Not open for further replies.