Swarovski Academy for Magical Soldiers (OOC/Sign-U

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe both of them may be busy with other things, might be best to just end this and move on to something else, I've pretty much lost interest between all of the delays. Maybe they'll give their own opinions tomorrow, I can't say.

I will say that i'd like to continue. I more than anything would be willing to turn this into a 1x1 with you @ScarletNova where we would further the relationship between rolar and lilith.

I'll give it a day or two more for the others to see if they'll say anything. If not, we can decide between the three of us if we want to continue this group rp or give it up.

I am still waiting to see about the others, I was going to give it another day or two then ask you and Shogun what you two wanted to do about this group rp. Just us three might be hard to keep it going though.

Alright. Well my interest remains. We'll see from there

Honestly I have no interest if its just us three, mostly as I have three people to control and it limits my interactions considerablly, plus plots I had in mind become more difficult without at least those two around. I pmed both in regards to it, I can't do more than what I have.

I could try to PM them myself, but I don't really know if it's worth it since we've been having so much trouble keeping this one going for a while now. I guess we call this one officially dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.