Swarovski Academy for Magical Soldiers (OOC/Sign-U

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I meant that a certain Fox girl will have fun pranking a certain ninja

Sounds fun, count me in the ninja pranking.

I haven't decided when I want to put up the IC yet. There were a few people who said they wanted to join, but haven't yet and I still need to work on the IC first post as well. I'm hoping we can get it started soon though.

I'm looking forward to this. My characters are gonna have some interesting experiences with the others

Ookurikara.full.1885672.jpg

Height: 6'0 | Weight: 172| Eye color: Amber | Hair Color: Brown, red fade at end.

Ookurikara.full.1871760.jpg

Name:
Layth

Nickname:
Beast
Lion of Swarovski
Crimson Dragon

SS

Door room Number:

Personality:
Stern, cool headed and to the point; Layth is a young man who does not like wasting his time with idle chatter. Being raised as a soldier has instilled a sense of duty in Layth, and as such he carries himself very seriously on and off the battlefield. Not seeing himself as much of a leader type if no one else speaks up Layth will quickly assume the role to ensure the mission at hand goes smoothly. With all this the young man would appear to be quite stoic and withdrawn... In spite of his quiet ferocity Layth does have cracks in his emotional armor.

For example, the student is surprisingly empathetic and dislikes seeing his allies going through strife. Even though he'd have you believe that a distracted person may jeopardize a mission, and yes that may be a small reason behind his empathy, it is also because he genuinely cares about his teammates. He will often words of encouragement where it's needed.

In short, Layth is a stoic, cool headed young man that does have a soft side... He just has his own strange way of showing it.

Solitude
Spicy Food
Leather Jackets
Piano

Dislikes:
Arrogant Fighters
Sour Food
Failing at Anything

Bio:
"I'm fed up to the ears with old men dreaming up wars for young men to die in."
George S. McGovern

Words of truth, words that pertain to most in this hellish war torn world... Such a statement applies to Layth, specifically.

War was a part of his life, it is who he is, so common it is almost like taking in a breath for the young man... And he started at the tender age of five. Where Layth comes from is unknown, who were his parents, what is his name, what is his country of origin? These are all questions most ask when looking at the man, and these are question he himself has asked himself on more then one occasion... It's best to start from what we have, at the beginning.

A five year old Layth was found by a independent military faction known as The Black Wolves in the ruins of a middle eastern village not too far from Baghdad. All around him were slaughtered, bits of flesh and bone scattered the area; some human some monstrous. Among the Wolves were soldiers with an affinity to the magical arts, and right away they were able to sense the small Layth wielded a terrifying amount of dangerous energy. With this knowledge in hand Layth was quickly brought into the ranks of the Wolves and trained to be a mercenary.

Life among the Wolves was brutal, with little control over his own power Layth remained at a constant state of honed focus rendering the youth with little in personality and mannerisms... He was docile almost robot like, just what the Wolves wanted to mold the perfect soldier; he was a blank canvas to paint the colors of war on. When he was not training extensively, Layth was beaten ruthlessly to ensure he would remain meek and willing to follow orders... Some members of the Wolves, both male and female would commit unspeakable acts, utilizing the boy's body as a toy for their own enjoyment.

This harsh conditioning seemed to be working, seldom would Layth speak, and when he would it would only be to confirm is understanding of a mission. Life would go on like this for the youth for years... Training, being abused mentally, psychically, sexually... Until he was nothing, nothing but a shell used for war, in spite of this the Wolves were the closest he had to a family... And in a strange way he cared for them... All until one day.

It was a simple mission, the death of a highly valued target located in Bristol, England a boy close to Layth's age. The target was to be killed quickly, silently, the perfect job for a young ten year old Layth. The Black Wolves set up their camp in the dense woods of west Bristol, close by to the target's location. With the ease of the mission it was determined that Layth would be sent in alone to ensure a stealthy entry, and so the mission began. Breaching the mansion the target was in, and just about to cut down the unsuspecting child he was frozen in place unable to move. The boy who sat on the chair in front of Layth slowly turned to face him a frown tugging at his lips. He had one eye covered in a black patch while the other was a deep blue, that steadily began to glow gold in color.

"Here to kill me...? Not going to happen."

Quickly afterward stormed in the British Military guns trained on the frozen Layth, who in spite of his strong magical abilities could not pierce through the boy's much better trained magic. The boy's smile slowly began to melt away, he pried into the dark depths of Layth's mind... He saw all of it, Layth's brutal upbringing, the torture, abuse, sexual acts... Honestly it shocked him, terrified him. Layth was hurting... And he himself wasn't even aware of it. He decided to give Layth a glimpse of his "family" right outside of the mansion, stationed in the woods.

They were leaving him...

Once the Black Wolves caught wind of the British army coming to halt the operation, they were willing to leave one of their own to save themselves... Or perhaps they believed they had gotten their use out of the young pup... He was dead anyway right? The next images shown to the immobile Layth were the Black Wolves being gunned down, slain in their retreat out of Bristol. Though... What the British boy did not suspect was Layth's reaction. That blue eye of his remained trained on Layth as tears began to fall down the young mercenary's tanned cheeks, eyes widened, shocked and filled with anguish. That sadness quickly turned into rage as Layth began to scream, the hand that held the blade began to tremble... It seemed he was beginning to break through the boy's magic. He was like a wild animal... A beast without a owner now. The boy looked to one of the Military men giving them a light nod, and with a swift strike to the back of the head Layth was knocked unconscious. For a moment there was silence as the boy tried to gather what he had witnessed... A single tear had found it's way rolling down the boy's cheek. He felt pity for Layth, for the things those Wolves had turned him into...

The next year was just as tough as the past others... Layth needed to forget the brutal conditioning of the Wolves and begin to develop his own self being. The boy who's name has now become known as Arthur Chamberlain decided to have Layth stay at his home, teaching him on how the real world should be, how people should treat each other. Through Arthur's kindness Layth was able to regain who he was and learned to harness his very special type of magic known as Aether. Arthur viewed Layth as a younger brother and was even the one who suggested for Layth to attend Swarovski. Layth joined the ranks at the age of twelve, and at the age of thirteen quickly progressed to S class, and then ultimately SS class at fourteen. To this day Layth still recalls Arthur's words of encouragement as the two boys bid farewell to each other.

"Who would have thought a lion would have emerged from the Wolf's den? Stay strong Layth."

Relationships:

Arthur [Foster Brother]

Symbol:
Ryuu no Tengoku (Tattoo of Dragon)

Power(s):
Void (Aether)

Strengths:
Close/Mid Range Combat
Perception/Speed
Ferocity (Relentless Attacks)

Weaknesses:
Team Work
Long Range Combat
Past Events dictating the present

Voice:

Theme Song:

Layth's Theme

Combat Theme

Extra:

- Layth's name mean's Lion in Arabic, to this day Layth can not recall his real name.
- Layth is known by most for his fierce combat skills on the battlefield, earning his various nicknames.
- His diet mainly consists of meat for protein, his favorite food being beef curry.
- Though he may not admit it, Layth is terrified of the open ocean.
- He really likes animals, his favored domestic companion being a dog.
- Layth is actually quite good at playing piano, having practiced with Arthur.

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't the GM say something about no more fire users or something like that because there's already a couple of them?

I made the needed change then, I apologize, did not notice that comment.

I think Swarovski Academy is a mental hospital where they send people with destructive tendencies

The students probably have to fight monsters in order for there destructive nature to be accepted by society, sad.

Would you trust half these fuckers to grow up normally? I wouldn't for my characters.

By the way, there is a way to have someone hear Raychyls voice. It shouldn't be hard to figure out, but I'm gonna hide it anyway. Until then she's probably just gonna take the other persons form and speak as them. Personality and all. Somewhat

You mean short of someone overhearing her by chance when shes alone?

Gives me a funny idea using her and the maido, the later hears her voice, stalks her at times, or captures her, makes her tea, demands that she sings or else. Something like that.

Oh my God. I had the most adorable thing ever for her

On a possibly unrelated note, I'm looking for romance in this rp

Just a warning. Course if anyone is familiar with Scarlett's rps, they know that she is too

Last edited:
tumblr_m2ynuc0kSr1r9l9fgo1_1280.jpg

Height: 5'4 - Weight: 132 - Eye Color: Orange - Hair Color: Yellow

bhj.png

Name
Kanondier Rommel

Nicknames
Hitler
Kanon
Blondie

Rank
N/A (High Ranking Military Officer)

Dorm Room Number

Personality
Kanon has been a shining beacon of hope for other students the whole time he's lived at Swarovski. With an inviting aura and an even more inviting and caring smile, he's usually the first one people talk to when their lives are rough. Even better than how he comes off at first glance, his wise words can have countless numbers of effects, from making people think to clearing away the grief in their souls.
Despite his fatherly demeanor, Kanon is the opposite on the inside. Extremely cruel, he comes up with the most terrifying ways to destroy his enemies in combat, whether it be the monsters, or if necessary, humans. One shudders to imagine what blood curdling thoughts run through his head when he isn't throwing a tea party.

He was never so evil on the inside before he came to Swarovski. His nicer, outside demeanor is only a shimmer of light of what used to lie in his soul. But something happened to Kanon, and now, the only thought that stops him from becoming one of them is how much destruction he'd cause if he gave up.

His mind is a mess of despair and hatred, and only a small thread of light is what keeps him going.

Pastel colors
Light
His own power

Dislikes
The thought of becoming a monster
The dark
Gloomy places

Bio
As stated before, Kanon wasn't always evil on the inside, yet was always kind on the outside. Only the Headmaster of Swarovski knows what gave him the spark of cruelty, but he has given hints of a lie that was passed to everyone close to him that resulted in the "unspeakable".

Relationships
Just Kanon and his tea parties.

Symbol
Silver bullet.

Powers
Kanon can summon a variety of guns out of thin air, and if he does enough damage over a given amount of time, he gains a massive boost of energy, allowing him to use a massive attack without actually taking any of his own magic (hint: energy stealing).

Strengths
Both long range and short range combat.
Wide variety of attacks.
Extremely evasive.

Weaknesses
A few good hits will knock Kanon out.
Not quite good at hand-to-hand.
If he can't manage to get hits and steal energy, dodging will tire him out.

Voice
The guy informing Hitler about the XBox Live ordeal.

Theme Song

Extra
When he's stolen enough energy, his hair will start to glow.
Likes to use acrobatics to dodge attacks.

[fieldbox= Thy End is Nye, #25383C]

8062f3dc772ae82ebaffc89e2210b7a7.jpg

Name
Vanessa Hawk
Nickname
Fade
Mistress of Darkness
Vanish

Rank
SS
Door room Number
Personality
Vanessa is the type to avoid human contact, disliking those who dare to lay a hand upon her. She is deprived of affection but does not crave it. Methodical and quiet, she's lacking a certain sense of peace that makes her constantly restless and a very light sleeper. She's quick to violence, but not to anger. As far as anyone else is concerned, Fade truly lacks all capabilities of human emotion, leaving her as a deadly and merciless killer. She holds no grudges, knows no moral boundaries, and no conscious. She doesn't feel pain, either physically or emotionally, and feels no need for friends or relationships.
Victory
Books

Dislikes
Disturbance
Crowds
Obsessive noise

Bio
Vanessa was born to an English man and a Vietnamese woman, though they gave her up for adoption after the mother grew ill and could not care for their daughter as she needed to. She would be better off at an orphanage they thought, so the girl went to the local orphanage, run by the church. There, one of the nuns was a mage herself, but no longer a soldier and could sense the child's great magical power and knew that if not trained properly it would grow into a dangerous force. However, the girls magic grew weaker as she grew and eventually there was no magic to sense from her.

Right up until the first stray cat went missing.

Small animals at first, stray cats, birds and squirrels would go missing, their bodies buried and unfound until someones dog would dig them up in curiosity. The more animal bodies turned up, the greater the girls magic began to grow again. She was five by the time that one of the older children went missing and the old woman knew what needed to be done. Send her away, or kill her right then and there.

In the end the old woman couldn't kill her and when the men came to fetch the small child she looked at her with such empty eyes that the nun was aware she should have just killed the child. There was no hope in her eyes, no fear, no love; no mercy.

Years later the girl would be in school, reading beneath a tree when the older grade bullies would come by to tease and mock the young girl. She showed no signs of being bothered by them, having been fully engrossed in her books though when one mentioned the word 'dead' and her name in the girls name in the same sentence, the entirety of her attention came to rest on them. She was 12 at the time of the killings, again with no survivors and when she came to after she was subdued with sedatives, she found that she was being enlisted.

Relationships
To Be Discussed with Fellow Players
Symbol

Inverted Pentagram
Power(s)
Shadows
Vanessa is capable of manipulating the element of shadows and darkness to form barriers, blind others and create offensive attacks as well as protect objectives. She may also use this power to become transparent and impossible to touch. While intangible she is unable to touch others though she may walk through objects and people.
Teleportation
There are few at the school who have ever been able to master the ability to teleport, and yet Vanessa has managed to knock her port time down to less than half a second. She needs to know exactly where she is going to port successfully. She may also teleport objects to locations she knows down to the milometer.

Strengths

Emotional Control
Killing Power
Lack of Hesitation
Lack of Care
Attention to detail

Weaknesses
Occasional Inability to Distinguish Friend from Foe
Unknown if truly capable of loyalty
Does not work well with others

Voice

Ryuko - Kill La Kill

Theme Song

Freak Like Me - Blacklisted Me

Extra

Height

Five foot, three inches

Weight

Less than one hundred and thirty pounds

Eye color

Storm grey, interchanged with ice blue and black on occasion. Have been known to show violet and red more than once.

Hair Color

Black, tipped with white, red strands show when wet.

[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.