Swarovski Academy for Magical Soldiers (OOC/Sign-U

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tfw your characters are probably the most sane ones in the group

Don't get me wrong though! I love all these characters, and I can't wait to see the interactions with them

Tfw your characters are probably the most sane ones in the group

Don't get me wrong though! I love all these characters, and I can't wait to see the interactions with them
Who's?

I meant my characters might be the most mentally stable of all the cast members (though not without their own quirks)

It was just a failed attempt at humor

tfw= that face when

But my character is mentally stable too, she just likes to explode stuff from time to time.

Oooh I see what you mean. Vanessa is pretty stable too actually. Now that she'd done anyway.

It seems like that most of the characters are the super serious type. I can tell that Colvino would be annoyed by that.

Rolar is a charmer. Bit arrogant and definitely a rebel.

Raychyl is quiet yes, but given her pranking, id hardly say shes serious

I can picture them pranking the serious people together, that's one of the reasons I changed the dorm room so Colvino can get to know Raychyl.

I will be making one more that will lend to the more laid back characters. I agree there are a bit too many serious peeps in here, my guy being one of them. We'll just have to see how everyone plays off the seriousness, and hope they are all different in their own ways.

Why you targeting my poor arrogant ninja? >.<

Kitsune is already getting stalked by the maido. Now, she shall be stalked by an arrogant ninja as well. xD

It's okay, kitsune have explosive little girl with her :P.

Maido's have to be serious, serious about cleaning, and serious about grinding folks into dust.

The Yakuza girl, well yakuza acting, that I made not sure if she is serious or more of people going, holy shit is she serious?

By the way, I do not plan to make a third character as things stand, but if it would help at all, I might be willing to make one. Hardest part is figuring out how to make his power

Drawing character pictures are a pain for me so I usually stick to one character, I still need to draw the "Looks" part of the CS.

Status
Not open for further replies.