Swarovski Academy for Magical Soldiers (OOC/Sign-U

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, want me to hold off on maido's "tea party" till after the mission? Or have who ever is looking for them walk in on that? I think later might be better. Anyways my people are just waiting for movement I guess.

Sorry for not posting, been sick for a while, I'll try to get something up :(

Ehh its fine, slow with the holidays, talked to emp he wants to wait on foxy, do both his posts in one go. I might have maido do her punishment after the mission, unless someone would rather find her doing her thing.

Regardless happy new years.

Also, want me to hold off on maido's "tea party" till after the mission? Or have who ever is looking for them walk in on that? I think later might be better. Anyways my people are just waiting for movement I guess.
It might be better to wait, though showing up during it might be funny too. As long as we can continue to move things along, I'm okay with anything.

I'm planning on posting sometime within the new few days.

I'll likely leave it for later then, the present time could be her running them down, then the job with a "I'll be seeing you soon <3"

3PbMf5w.jpg

Name: Ferr Windsure

Nickname: Golem Knight -
This nickname comes from the application of his powers and the style in which he manifests it. Given to him by the academy

Ironheart-
Due to his unyielding determination more popular and casual call sign.

Door room Number: 31

Personality: A knight, a warrior, a berserker at times. Ferr is a person whose beliefs of self conduct are deeply rooted in both chivalry, humanism, and honor. He is the ideal knight, or least aims to be such one day. He acts and speaks with respect towards his elders. Open minded and thoughtful. Aiming to please and humor others.

Yet he is still human after all. Able to be over come by emotion or thought. When some situation goes against his plan or spirals out of control, the young man might feel backed into a corner or out of control. Leading to irrational decision making. When he faces a person in battle also, he is easy to anger unlike outside the battle field. When this happens, he is slow to calm down.

Music
Apples
Fireworks

Dislikes: Rain
Rodents
Rust

Bio: The son of a solider and a wealthy tycoon, was given the strange a few hours after his birth. Ferr, relating to iron, was given the name in hopes that he would one day be of strong mind and body to lead his family into the future. This was due to his father's expected death due to an illness. Growing up on fairy tails, he wanted to grow up to be a knight. Like every other girl that wanted to be a princess. The idea filled his head and inflated his ego. Heroes, fame, love. Power. That is what started him down the path to learning combat. Ordering servants to train him physically and fight him. Going against his parents wishes. His mother did not want to see her son go down the same road as she did. Being just another grunt. However, she did assist in his training of magical powers.

At the age of twelve, Ferr's home would be invaded by monsters. On leave at the time, Ferr's mother attempted to fight off the monsters along side some servants. One monster impaled his with a steel spike, in the stomach. Witnessing this, Ferr's over confident ego was cut down to shame and sadness. His mother's final words were one's of love and concern for him.

"You are my legacy in this world. My everything and my only thing. Born among gold aristocrats yet meant to be forged like steel and iron and metal. Do not allow the world to be dull. Or darkened by the march of sin and monsters. I love you son. My little knight-to-be."

Instead of going rampant and nearly turning into a monster, Ferr removed the metal spike from his mother and turned it into a spear. He pushed back the monsters along side the house servants while formal authority came onto the scene. When the storm had passed and his mother's body turned cold, Ferr decided it was no longer time to play his little games of make believe. He needed to change his attitude and goals.

Relationships: TBD

Symbol: Alchemy Circle

Power(s): Transmutation and Transmogrify

Strenghs:
Well Adaptable Combat style
Team Work
Strength/Power

Weaknessess:
Slow
Not Flexible
Fluxing Temper

Voice:
Voice of Zoro

Theme Song:

Extra:
Enjoys maintaining gear, even for other people.
Normally uses his powers to mold armor around himself.
Is actually a well received poet.

c572vdM.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ninja and cube girl are in the same group. I'm calling murder attempts.

All ya'll getting tea, and a maido that may or may not have a fetish with using people as dress up dolls.

Of course, you can't just steal a smut comic from an egotistical ninja that first stole it from a hot-headed delinquent.

Some else please steal that comic again.

Ninja's comin' fo' yo' asses.

If I find more males doing stuff, or have past black mail, then we can have a catillion. Maido will be in a fancy black dress, with a fan, smacking the two japanese girls for not using the queens english.

Maido won't be happy with ninja ambushing tea party.

Nonsense, if Ninja shows up, that just means Maido can have her cotillion earlier than expected.

@Aura, although I don't really want anymore SS-rank mages since there is already a lot, I'll still accept him.

However, I would prefer if anyone makes any more characters that they are not SS-rank. It definitely makes doing group work really complicated thus giving us the large groups that we have now.

I added Ferr into the people that Lilith has to get. We'll add him to a group when we all get to the headmistresses' office because that's when she'll announce them.

Colvino got saved... for now >.>

To her ninja is more dangerous than maido, she's been though dress up tea parties before.

Status
Not open for further replies.