Swarovski Academy for Magical Soldiers (OOC/Sign-U

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm... Yeah, I kind of share the same thought as Sanctus, having both of my character in the same group, that is. I don't mind too much though.

Also, just clarifying as I've noticed you using his family name, but the ninja's given name is Noburu. Family name is Takashi :P

Hm... Yeah, I kind of share the same thought as Sanctus, having both of my character in the same group, that is. I don't mind too much though.

Also, just clarifying as I've noticed you using his family name, but the ninja's given name is Noburu. Family name is Takashi :P
Sorry, I copied the cast list and that had his last name first since I copied them from their CS. I can try to get people characters in different teams though that will be hard too since many of us have more than one character. That's what most of the cast is made out of.

Posted! Hope you don't mind Scarlet, but Arthur suggested they split up to give out the instructions to cover more around; and likely Arthur would find that adorable. Haha.

Posted! Hope you don't mind Scarlet, but Arthur suggested they split up to give out the instructions to cover more around; and likely Arthur would find that adorable. Haha.
That's fine with me. They can just meet up in a main spot.

This is what I made now though people still have characters together in a group because most of us have either two or three.

Arthur Chamerlain: Lilith, Rolar, Siegfried, Sakura, Eric, Rino, Yoko

Kanondier Rommel: Raychyl, Noburu, Isra, Layth, Haruhi , Colvino, Vanessa

I like it, adds a good variety of character skills and personalities.

I have finished Eric. His CS is not much to look at, though and I'm still trying to find a voice claim

I like it, adds a good variety of character skills and personalities.
Wait, one more change. There's a lot of fire people in the first group, unless no one cares about that.
I have finished Eric. His CS is not much to look at, though and I'm still trying to find a voice claim
Let me know when you are all done then.

Alright! I like it Scarlet. Splitting up people's characters just ensures more will be able to interact with others, though I understand it's difficult given how many people we all made xD As for the name, don't worry about it. Just wanted to clarify.

As for your character Bob... I think Brad Swaile (Rock from Black Lagoon/Light Yagami from Death Note) would be a good fit. Just a suggestion though.

Emperor and I are on the same wave length, I was thinking of Brad Swaile as well. lol

I'm fine with the teams, not like they won't be switched around at some point, though maido will be disappointed, having a delay in her tea party, unless it happens before the mission. I'll try working on a post with my final guy soon as I can.

I think I'm gonna have to drop out. I'm not up for the long posts and all. sorry. SUPER BUSY, I just can't keep up.

I've been super sick for a couple of days, but I'm a bit better now, hopefully I'll be keeping up.

POSTING! not gonna be suuuper long, but they'll get the job done.

Also, do our characters know to meet up yet? Cause nothing I read seemed to support that idea

No Bob. The three that went to see the Headmistress have a list of names of who to go get.

I think I'm gonna have to drop out. I'm not up for the long posts and all. sorry. SUPER BUSY, I just can't keep up.
I'm sorry to hear that FallenStar. There's no need to write long posts but if you feel really busy and all I understand. I wouldn't want you to get worried about anything. So, thank you for telling me and if you ever want to come back feel free to.
Also, do our characters know to meet up yet? Cause nothing I read seemed to support that idea
No, not yet but Arthur, Layth and Lilith are coming to get them. You all can continue posting though because I wanted to give it a few more posts before I posted again. But, I can post up something soon that starts getting the characters together, at least the ones Lilith has to get.

Well I'm always here. Huehue go see the Templar, join his fitness class.

Status
Not open for further replies.