Swarovski Academy for Magical Soldiers (OOC/Sign-U

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds tough for you two, well still is..well one more for sure who can post, uh, SN want us to wait till they both are free, or just keep it moving somewhat?

Hm, I don't want to wait too much, perhaps we can move on but kind of slowly in a way. Though I need to know what happened with @Salt Lord, because we need his character for the groups.

Haven't seen him around lately :/

Well, I'll wait a bit then I or emp will go if thats fine, let Sanctus post again at least.

Then I guess we can do the whole briefing/transit thing. That shouldn't move us too far but gives us something to do till they can come back.

@Salt Lord and @Shadow_Snow_Storm, wondering what you two are doing and if you're still in the rp. You two are the only ones who either haven't posted very much or haven't at least mentioned something about why you weren't posting.

Scarlet would you like me and emp to wait or go on? Don't want us making up the bulk of posts but I'm not sure whos left than can post.

Scarlet would you like me and emp to wait or go on? Don't want us making up the bulk of posts but I'm not sure whos left than can post.
You can go on. Honestly, most of us have many characters so there aren't many to post though we can't wait forever for others either.

Raychyl has been contacted, though from what I gathered neither rolar nor Erik have been informed

Raychyl has been contacted, though from what I gathered neither rolar nor Erik have been informed
Lilith is going to head for Rolar but I stopped her and did Ferr first. Where's Rolar again so I can add that next.

He had asked Vanessa to a bit of sparing, but she hasn't responsed in a while.

And just because we're on the topic, erik is wherever the washing machines are

Maybe use a pa system or security cameras to find that one. And think I'll let emp go, then you can post, then I'll close up on my end go to the office. Or I could kill time for a post or two.

Bob, Arthur contacted Erik. It was in a post a couple of days ago.

Thought it very likely that I missed that, sorry. The blue you use for arthur is really hard to see with the grey background I use, so I guess I missed that part

No worries Bob, I'll use a lighter blue so it's not so hard on the eyes. :)

Emps passing on posting atm, guess I will. I'm just going to jump our three people, well he has his ninja, can handle it on his own whenever, just moving them to the office.

Then I can just wait till the activity in this picks up, the mission starts, whichever happens first.

Saltlord was on last on the 30th. No activity since.

Shadow judging from recent activity I would not depend too heavily on. :/

I would take their characters off the cast list if I knew something more exact because it would be nice to know who is still active. Also, technically Salt's character is the other Military rank so if we don't have him then we have to rework how to do groups.

Hmm..smaller teams maybe? Tough choices regardless..

I would do smaller teams, but it would be the issue of team leader stuff again with so many SS-ranks (most who don't seem to be fond of having others lead them).

Well, the sniper is okay being lead, provided its not by someone she sees as a fool...all the rest though are problems minus the "new guy". Problem with the maido, is snipers generally relay information and take in the momment shots, so its not worth ordering her around.

Even if we were to put a lower rank in charge of the team, which isn't unheard of, when you have a group of hot headed nutters, a calm cool lower rank could end up with the "flagship" position if the alternative is the highers fighting.

The problem is here, I don't think but two or three of the S ranks even hit that spot.

So at best we can have four or two functional teams, but with the personalities, activity issues and with how slow iwaku in general is aside, I don't expect any of the teams to be functional. Unless whoever is team leader spends most of their time talking, or knocking, people down, or they take a "armored division" style of command, give objectives and turn them loose. Which of course only works out with tanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.