Swarovski Academy for Magical Soldiers (OOC/Sign-U

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
After looking at the ranks, there's too many SS-Ranks to have them all be leaders and giving them a team. The teams would only be one person under an SS-rank expect for one that would have two and that wouldn't really work. I have to bring them together more but then there would be the issue of which SS-Rank is the leader of the group.

Hm... Maybe we could use some of Shadow's idea. Like have a major antagonist or something.

For the groups, idk how we'd do the leaders considering all of the SS ranks practically don't like taking orders from others. xD

For the groups, idk how we'd do the leaders considering all of the SS ranks practically don't like taking orders from others. xD
Yeah, that's the biggest problem unless you all were okay with figuring something out even if the characters technically wouldn't be. Unless, they are just all one big group but we would still have the problem unless I just have Lilith be the leader because she's the headmistresses daughter and her mother made it that way not because of being stronger or anything.

Actually Maido has no problem taking orders. Just not from people she views as weak, shes a team player more or less.

And so long as they didn't talk about guns, I think Vanessa would get along rather well with maido.

The only other way I can see the missions working is with npc's, or getting more members, or the missions are highly specialized, with just a couple going after a target.

Also the two Ninja must be shipped, after maido's perversions. Said Maido must find a shota << >> But yeah..

Anyways moving on, the two fire girls me and emp have something special planned for those two, stay tuned.

Last edited:
I would be willing to help if you need me. Just call for assistance and I will be here.

Oh and I do plan on making a healer type character. I just need to catch up on some things first.

On a side note, man, I really feel like none of the students like each other.
Raychyl likes everyone! It's just that the scary bloodhound Maido is always able to find her and she always tracks her down and tries to get her to speak. Something she is actually afraid of doing, in way similar to how Lilith doesn't like being touched.

And Rolar's a charmer! He's probably the friendliest person here, aside from Raychyl

Also I might be able to help with that. I've been thinking about maybe using a character who's a complete underdog. He could fall under shota
lol well more of she either needs someone awe inspiring or "She needs a bitch" like Emp said on steam, or a "Ichika" (from Infinite Stratos) as I said. Poor kitsune will be replaced as the target of maido's "affections".

Basically, she needs a complete badass, or any generic Harem protagonist... ergo, a bitch.

As for friendliness... Well, yeah. None of my characters fit that. The yankee would if you get on her good side. Noburu... We'll have to wait and see if he has a good side.

Aaaand, after reading these posts, I have chosen to betray my hiatus, stop being a drama queen and get to posting. :c

Edit: Before I post, let's go back to the point that Kanon doesn't fit into any of the ranks of the school. Is he still even a student at that point?

Oooh, are we going to see some explosive activity from the two hot-heads?

Yay for explosives.

actually, If the two fight, I might make Rola step in. So long as fire is actually started

Is there anyone free to play with me? I'm not exactly sure what's going on

Is there anyone free to play with me? I'm not exactly sure what's going on
Neither am I. But I think that the only thing happening now is just characters greeting each other while people get used to using them. I'm still waiting for Scarlet's say on what Kanon's supposed to be.

Right now I think Lilith is on her way to the headmistress 's office, Rolar is with her. Fujin guy is on the roof, maido was on the roof but left, Raychyl also on the roof I think, and Colvino is under that roof. Yankee was trying to find ninja but is being stopped by Rino. Sakura is alone heading from her room to the training area.
Hopefully that's correct, if something's wrong about your character's position then just correct it for me :P

There will be conflict. Fire; probably. Though it won't be directed at each other, but at Red's NPC delinquents.

And Breezes got pretty much everything right ^^

Reactions: Salt Lord
Actually, Vanessa is heading to the Arena

And I'll wait to reply with Rolar then. He needed a little more actually. I was having a hard time writing something for him, other than miles of dialogue

Reactions: Salt Lord
But the fire should be focused on the monsters! D:

Well, whatever. Since I quit like a bitch and then rejoined like a bitch, I have no right to change anything in the roleplay. I'll have Kanon sit back and smile at the smell of burnt flesh. c:

I need to get going now. Later~

IF you wanted to try and trick or prank the Ninja, the maid gave you clear opening to, Bob.

As for the two fire users, they'll cause enough trouble in my/Red's next post :P

Status
Not open for further replies.