Swarovski Academy for Magical Soldiers (OOC/Sign-U

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I was working on my own posts for this rp and another one of mine. You have to put the link of the picture into the insert edit image like you would do for a regular picture or add the file like you would do normally. At least, that's what I do.

@Salt Lord, unless you are trying to do the borders around the whole thing then it's a code which I mentioned before in a PM with you.

Reactions: Salt Lord
Edited my post accordingly.

Sorry, I was working on my own posts for this rp and another one of mine. You have to put the link of the picture into the insert edit image like you would do for a regular picture or add the file like you would do normally. At least, that's what I do.
Whoopsy. Sorry if I'm a burden when it comes to things like that. :c

It's not the picture I'm having trouble with. It's the border.

Whoopsy. Sorry if I'm a burden when it comes to things like that. :c

It's not the picture I'm having trouble with. It's the border.
It's okay. Here's the code again.

For the borders.
Code:
[solid=color]text[/solid]

You just use that code and put your text in between.

MY GOD BBCODES ARE SO INFURIATING

I think I'm just gonna leave them alone. They're really difficult for me to figure out, especially because Iwaku seems to hate me.

MY GOD BBCODES ARE SO INFURIATING

I think I'm just gonna leave them alone. They're really difficult for me to figure out, especially because Iwaku seems to hate me.
You don't need to do them.

To everyone, I might change the way I do the groups to fix the many SS-rank students issue by having the military characters take the lead and form groups through them. That is, if the members here playing the military members are okay with that. @Sanctus, @Salt Lord.

To everyone, I might change the way I do the groups to fix the many SS-rank students issue by having the military characters take the lead and form groups through them. That is, if the members here playing the military members are okay with that. @Sanctus, @Salt Lord.
Fine by me, as long as Sanctus makes the words in his posts a few sizes bigger. It's really hard to read and I don't wanna strain my eyes too much. :v

@Sanctus, if you don't mind it would be easier if your text could be a bit bigger size, at least one higher to make it easier. Also, I just noticed that you never got Arthur's bio written.

Oh I must have clicked that on mistake earlier, sorry. Likely while playing AW and browsing. Slow day today huh?

Uh oh, Foxy's in trouble >.>

I'm going to Google "what to do when a ninja wants to kill you", wish me luck.

This,

ninjas_cant_catch_you_if_youre_on_fire.gif

Also Maido's Dress up habits on the girls will be explained in her thoughts when she does it later. Its not as perverted or sinister as it seems..sorta..minus for the poor boyo if he's made.

That's no problem with me, I'll make the font bigger and finish up the bio by tonight.
Thank you Sanctus, let me know when your bio is done so we can check it out.

I want to let everyone know that I most likely won't be on the next two days because of the holiday.

I want to let everyone know that I most likely won't be on the next two days because of the holiday.
Understandable. I don't expect many to be on.

Status
Not open for further replies.