Swarovski Academy for Magical Soldiers (OOC/Sign-U

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maido will be amused either way, emp.

Will absolutely take advantage of the situation. Now how to prank...

Now just to plan how to prank...

Always could play on his ego, or use the form of maido, lots of things really, I just wouldn't go after the book, or at least something to send him on a chase. Course thats just my very vauge opinion.

Both Layth and Arthur are at the arena about to head over to Mrs. Black's office, just so you all know.

Jesus Christ Sanctus; not just a wall of text, but a wall of small text. xD

I changed my browser settings just to read that.

@Salt Lord, the military don't have the school rank, they have military rank which is the same as real military ranks so it's your choice what your character is ranked at. As for being at the school, I'm going to say that they are stationed at the school to protect the barriers and students just in case.

@ScarletNova, I'll ignore the real ranks simply because I'm lazy, and as for the 'being stationed at the school' thing, I was thinking the same thing. I'll have my post up as soon as possible. :D

Edit: Welp. Something went wrong with the border. A little help, @ScarletNova?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a suggestion, but if you want to really get the ninja, apologize and take the comic he took from Yoko. When the maid comes back and tells him to return it... well, he'll put two and two together xD Only a suggestion though.

@EmperorsChosen

Sorry this was my fault, but Raychyl is actually Rino right now, not Yoko. I made a mistake and put the wrong name

Ah, I thought you were making the illusion of both of them. I'll edit. No problem. You can still use that suggestion if you want, since they're roomies :P

Status
Not open for further replies.