String of Many Colors

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was amazing how much he could talk about their future and it didn't even bother Cassidy, in fact it seemed to have the opposite effect. "I should probably pay you for the drugs..." Her voice trailed off as his pants touched the ground and before she knew it she was kissing over his body and removing the remaining article of clothing from his nice body.

-------

Chloe shook her head. "What's that like?" she asked with intrigue. She hadn't been educated a whole lot in high school and college only helped her along so much at this point.

Kyle let out a soft moan and kissed the top of her head. "You know you don't have to if you don't want it." He knew she wanted it though, but wanted to seem like he was considerate.

-------

"It's pretty fun." Alec said with a grin before starting to clear off the table. "Here, lay down, I'll show you what it feels like when I do one on you, then you can do one off me."

Cassidy smirked to herself, seeing how he responded to her, then mock rolled her eyes for effect at his comment. "I wouldn't dream of getting you here like this and stopping now. Besides, I need something to think about until next time," she added, liking how she felt in control of him, liking his vulnerability, even though she knew he was stronger than her. She caressed down his body slowly, making him want it more.

-------

"Lay down on the table?" Chloe asked, a little skeptical now. He kept talking about how people could take advantage of her and that wasn't really helping. There were a lot of people around, and even though none of them were paying attention to her now, she didn't want to be looked at stupid if he did something wrong.

"Cass..." Kyle said, his breath getting more rapid. "Stop with the teasing." He murmured, catching her hands. "I don't want hands, I want you."
(We should probably skip soon)

------

Alec looked around and found another girl on a table. "There, it will be like that." He said, watching as a guy took the shot glass out of the girls belly button with his mouth after licking the salt off of her and before taking the like out of her mouth.

(I actually thought you were going to skip.) *skip*

-------

"Oh," Chloe said, watching the game between the two people, wondering if she should even be here or not. For some reason she just pretended to be okay with everything, and was only even in a sorority because her very religious family was against it and she was breaking free from them. But truth of it all was that she was nervous. There wasn't much to be nervous about, she'd done worse things and she'd just be lying on a table by the looks of it, so she said okay and laid down for like he'd previously instructed.

(I wasnt sure how far you wanted to go :)
Kyle relaxed against the bed and held her close as he always did after. He didn't know if she liked it but they always cuddled afterwards.

--------

He smiled and got everything ready. "Your shirt will just be up a little." Alec said as he pulled it so her belly button was exposed. He made a line with water a little under her belly button and sprinkled salt on it. "These are pretty fun actually, just make sure to lick the salf first, then take the shot and then suck on the lime. The alcohol is terrible, but the line makes it better." He put the shot on her stomach and then cut a bit of lime.

Cassidy always liked to cuddle afterwards, even though she didn't explicitly state it. He always cuddled with her so she didn't really have to, she nuzzled her head on his chest and curled up against him in content happiness.

--------

He made it sound like she was supposed to do it, but she was lying down so obviously he had to do what he was talking about. Perhaps she was supposed to do it to him later, so she listened to his instructions anyway, just in case. And it was nice to know what was going on. She let him lift her shirt and prepare everything, liking the feel of his touch even though it wasn't intimate.

He sighed softly and kissed the top of her head. "You better let me take you out on a date or else I'm going to miss this." Kyle told her with a chuckle. "That and you know you like the sex."

--------

Alec finally put the lime in and grinned at her. A couple people had gathered around to watch and had started chanting. When it died down a little he started and people cheered again. Alec licked up the salt and took the shot quickly before taking the lime from her mouth. He was finished in record time and all the guys gave him slaps on the back. "You ready to take one?" Alec asked Chloe.

Cassidy gave Kyle a fake mean look, that didn't really come out all that menacing or intimidating after all. "I wouldn't have sex after the first date, what kind of person do you think I am?" Not even her voice could sound annoyed with him, she felt too relaxed and good.

--------

"But...there's people...watching," Chloe pointed out, hesitating. She was nervous, that she'd screw it up most definitely, but also that maybe she was turning into a devil worshipper like her parents told her those people were. Still she wanted the people's approval and to fit in, this just seemed...unnatural.

Kyle chuckled softly. "Of course not. I meant after a couple dates. I don't expect just sex from you. Cuddling is enough sometimes." He wasnt afraid to admit that he liked to cuddle, it felt good and was fine if he didn't get sex. Kyle wasnt like all of the guys, he was more mature than most.

-----

He shrugged. "You don't have to, I just thought you would have fun with it. I'll just go find someone else who would want one." Alec told her, slipping off his shirt.

"I like to cuddle with you," Cassidy replied, finding his hand to hold on to, the other stroking his chest. "You don't fit in well here, Kyle, you she be more shallow." She laughed, of course not wanting that at all, she was teasing him about it.

------

Chloe bit her lip, unsure of whether her fears were worth losing him over. It was just so overwhelming. Maybe she just wasn't cut out for it, oh god, her mind starting tilting from the alcohol, and she ran away crying to the bathroom.

------

Faina got out of the shower with a smile on her face and a towel around her chest. It was getting late and Faina was ready to be done with this scene, so she said goodbye to Jake, thanked him for being good and giving her a nice time. Once her clothes were back on and she was dried off she wandered back out to the party, her hair still wet and the curls gone, her hair looking completely different. She found Alec easily, and this time even with the large crowd around him, the girl was gone so she felt safe to approach him. "Hey Alec, are you almost ready to go?"

He half smiled. "I got through that phase in high school. If you met me then you would have hated me... I do have one more thing that might make you want to date me." Kyle admitted, resting his forehead on hers. "I haven't been with anyone but you for the past year."

-----

Jake watched as she dressed again and just stayed in the shower a bit longer. He had just wrapped a towel around himself when a person entered the bathroom. When he heard crying, he sighed. "Hey, ah, what happened?"

------

Alec was drunk at this point and hadnt noticed the crying. "Guess she was sick from all the drinks." He murmured, not used to someone running away from him. When he saw Faina he smirked. "Sure, want to take a body shot off me first?" He asked, knowing he would have never said such a thing if he were sober.

Cassidy broke their gaze and stared up at the ceiling. "That sounds pathetic, what's wrong with you that you can only get me?" She wasn't thinking a whole lot, just talking aloud.

-------

Chloe sobbed into her hands, not even looking at the man. "I'm such a terrible person. I shouldn't be here, I should be studying like a normal girl and I'm not, I'm here, oh I'm so terrible," she said among the crying; it was probably barely intelligible.

-------

"Would that make you leave faster?" Faina asked, not amused by him. In fact, she was still pissed at him, and even though her one drink had changed her a little bit, definitely not enough to make her feel anything but annoyance at his petty shallowness. She was even starting to like Jake more than him, and Jake didn't even know her real name.

Kyle frowned and looked at the pillow. "I thought it would make you more likely to date me." He muttered before shaking his head. "If you don't want that then I'll just fine some other girls." Kyle had been ready to settle with one girlfriend, had been preparing and she didn't care, thought it was pathetic.

-----

Jake ran a hand through his hair. "Aww, come on. You can't be as bad as half the people here. Everyone here is just having some fun, it isn't anything that will ruin their lives." He didn't feel like talking, Jake wanted to leave and get to bed.

----
Alec nodded and layed down on the table. "Come on, it will be fun, turn your mood up maybe." He told her as he put the salt on himself and set everything up. Guys were hooting and girls glaring.

"Why would you go through all that trouble for me?" Cassidy asked, her voice a whisper. She turned so that she was half on top of him, looking down into his eyes, starting to take him seriously. She'd always thought he was joking, flirting around and playing games with her for the fun of it.

--------

"But...but this is against God," Chloe responded, for once saying it out loud, admitted her faith, something she never talked about. She'd told her parents she didn't believe in God and that if he wanted to control her life that he would have to come down and force her to be how they wanted, said that nothing would make her be like them and here she was at a party crying about how God wasn't okay with her choices.

--------

Faina sighed, moving over to perch herself over his body. "Just tell me what to do, pretty boy," she replied, inches away from his face, her voice dripping with disdain at him.

He sighed. "Cass, I like you okay? I've wanted to date you since freshman year, but you just laughed at me. I kept this up, to stay close to you in some way. But this last year I couldn't be with anyone else. I tried and it just wouldn't work. I figured that I could convince you I wanted you, that I want to be more than just a guy to have sex with."

----

He groaned and slipped on his shirt. "God, who knows what he actually wants? Are you going off the bible? Because that was written a bunch of years ago. And by humans. Just believe what you want. Personally I think as long as you treat people nicely you're fine. Don't hurt anyone and don't lie. That's it, that's all you need."

------

"Faina, just lick up the salt, take the shot then grab the lime. You can't use your hand though." Alec said before putting the lime in his mouth. He grinned at her and waited.

Cassidy kissed the hand of his she was holding. "I didn't know you were being serious," she admitted, not knowing what else to say. Of course she liked him, or she wouldn't keep up their sessions, she'd just never thought about it seriously before.

------

"You're sure?" Chloe asked, sniffling, and looking up at him. She barely knew where she was and definitely didn't know who he was, but all she was thinking about was her family being upset at her.

-----

"Fine," she said, seeing what to do now. Of course she'd never done something like that before, but how hard could it be really? In her head she said a Ready, Set, Go! Licking the salt first, her hands down on the table underneath her, then taking the shot--which tasted horrible by the way, and taking the lime out of his mouth. She vaguely heard people cheering for her, as if she'd just done something freaking amazing, and when Alec sat back up she took the lime and put it back in his mouth, "Here, you can keep it. Now can we go?"

Kyle watched her before pressing a kiss to her temple. "Could you think about it? I know you like your life style and it's your last year, but I'll wait until after college to date you if I have to."

-----

Jake nodded. "That's how I see things. If they are different then Hell sure is going to be full when we get there." He laughed softly before sighing. "I need to get back home, do you need any help?"

-----

Alec laughed as the lime was put back in his mouth and nodded. "Alright, let's get back." He said, hopping off the table. His shirt was no where to be seen, but he didn't care too much. "Did you have fun?"

She thought about what he said a moment, then answered a simple, "Okay." He was being really sweet and trying so hard she wasn't going to deny him a chance, especially since she did quite like him. She nestled back into him and sighed a happy sigh. "I wish we could go to sleep like this."

-------

"I'll be okay, thank you," Chloe replied, finding a tissue to clean herself up. After what Alec said, she wasn't going to trust a guy to take her home alone, she'd find one of her girlfriends instead.

-------

Faina nodded, thinking back to Jake and smiling about it to herself. "Did you?" she asked in return, trying to remember why she was mad at him, but not coming up with anything at the moment.

Kyle grinned and rubbed her back. "Where is your room? We could go to sleep like this, I don't have anything I need to do tomorrow." He told her, though he knew she was probably busy.

------

Jake just shrugged and walked towards the door. "Don't trust everything that your parents told you to be true. Find answers on your own, you'll be happier that way and know that your knowledge is true." He left with that, headed back to his frat.

------

Alec shrugged. "The body shot with you was fun, but some other girl ran off. I don't know what I did to her, I didn't even try to kiss her and she just ran." He frowned but then sighed. "At least I have a pretty girl to spend the night with." He joked, since he knew he wouldn't be doing anything with her tonight. The pretty part was true though.

Status
Not open for further replies.